**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, any plans for 5 star arena in Q1 2018?

I’m so tired of the bad luck I have with crystals I’m almost ready to just quit. Releasing 5 stars in arena would give me new incentive to play because I can move forward again without needing luck. So kabam, are we going to see featured 5 star arena in Q1 this year?

Comments

• Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I feel u, created couple threats about this, kabam never answered tough
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I would love to sell more soul even more for you kabam! PLEASE have mercy and give us this 5 star arena!!!
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    The_Gill wrote: »
    I’m so tired of the bad luck I have with crystals I’m almost ready to just quit. Releasing 5 stars in arena would give me new incentive to play because I can move forward again without needing luck. So kabam, are we going to see featured 5 star arena in Q1 this year?

Probably be 5 star luke cage, iron patriot, she hulk, hulk buster, spider gwen in the arena
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    probably need the 6 stars champs to be out in earnest prior to opening this up, though.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Man just deal with the bad pulls, it is just a game after all
  • Options
    Codornas wrote: »
    No response? Then they might have no idea yet themselves lol...
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    An arena? Really that would be what about 45 million points.
  • Options
    An arena? Really that would be what about 45 million points.

You’d think only 5 stars would be allowed which would cut down grinding time greatly imo. Sure some will refresh a lot but that’ll get expensive real fast and only so many people (are willing to) do that...
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

They don't respond to threats
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    This is a good point. There are so many garbage champs in the 5* basic now that you are very likely to be disappointed. The 5* arenas must be imminent at this point I would think.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Imagine the cutoff for top 800 5* Blade arena. 30m+?
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I think it is a good idea and it will eventually be implemented. I do not think it is for me though.

It's very clear that the cutoff will be way too high, even with my amount of champions, I cannot compete against players with 24 rank3+.

I am also pretty sure people will refresh their champions to win and make more points. The way 5 stars work in arenas makes a 5 star arena an easy target for the big spenders. If they remove 5 stars from the 4 star featured arena, they may bring the cutoff down for that arena, but if the time window is the same, there will be no benefits. In other words, I think we need more concurrent arenas just to mess with people more and bring down the cutoff, but I wouldn't really even try to go for a 5 star champ, as it is already impossible for me to get the featured champ (and have a healthy life). Also not interested in getting 4 star champions anymore as crystals are easy to get these days and I cannot rank up 4 stars anymore as I need those alphas.

So long story short, Yes to a 5 star arena for the big spenders, and also yes to more alternative arenas for 4 and 3 stars just to make more people happy.
  • Options
    I'd be pumped for a 5 star arena. Prolly might not stand a chance if it's designed badly, but if it's similar to 4 star basic arenas, that would be amazing.

#5stararena #letsgokabam
  • Options
    GeekArts wrote: »
    I'd be pumped for a 5 star arena. Prolly might not stand a chance if it's designed badly, but if it's similar to 4 star basic arenas, that would be amazing.

#5stararena #letsgokabam
    . Like basic? Probably not. Top 800 like featured is more likely.

• Options
    JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    Yeah so it becomes whoever is willing to spend the most units on champ refreshes - def Kabam will roll that out if it means more money spent in game
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike anything you can or are allowed to say about this? Surely there’s something planned around 5 star arena?
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

They don't respond to threats

They should shut down the threat though!
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I doubt they will do a 5* arena right now, but if they do thats great.
  • Options
    We do not have any information on any new Arenas or content to announce at this time. If we do, we will be sure to let you guys know as soon as we can!
This discussion has been closed.