Do you want the Ouroboros characters to be playable in the future?

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,054 ★★★★★
    Yes, I would love to

Naw, not every cool boss needs to be playable in the future.

What I would like is a way to go fight them once the quest is 100%, just for the fun of fighting them again.

You can, just run the quest again
    I think he’s talking about fighting the boss directly without going through the quest since it costs less energy
    Yes, I would love to
    Here’s my concept for a playable Scytalis
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ElP7A_T43L6Y9SnXIJbsvb9ZfCx4wcqFWquCeWIY23w/edit

The others are coming soon
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,748 ★★★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    EdisonLaw said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ElP7A_T43L6Y9SnXIJbsvb9ZfCx4wcqFWquCeWIY23w/edit

Love the concept
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,196 ★★★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    ahmynuts said:

Actually on second thought maybe not. Not every boss has to be turned playable. Sometimes it's better to appreciate something from a distance

I agree, but the second the announce they're releasing a playable version of Cerastes, my wallet will fly open faster than it ever has before
    After seeing them again on stream and watching punisher in action. I want them as tweaked and playable champs they look so good and their animations are so smooth lmaooo
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    No (and state why)
    i mean it would be cool. but not every boss needs to be playable, thats what makes them special, and they’re not even close to the top of the list of wanted playable bosses.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 825 ★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    It would be soo cool! They are awesome champs.
    Yes, I would love to
    EdisonLaw said:

Playable Bahamet concept is there now
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    I only would be interested in 8.4 boss, his animation is great. Also would be a shame to never see it again. As for others, the answer would've been no
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Maybe
    These characters seem really cool, and could be very fun to play, but of course they'd have to be toned down a bit to make them less overpowered, while also not making them too weak. The Maestro tonedown was perfect, leaving him in a pretty balanced position. Kabam should take their time with these bosses like they did with the Maestro, and not rush this process through and come out with half-baked Ourbouros characters.
    Yes, I would love to

These characters seem really cool, and could be very fun to play, but of course they'd have to be toned down a bit to make them less overpowered, while also not making them too weak. The Maestro tonedown was perfect, leaving him in a pretty balanced position. Kabam should take their time with these bosses like they did with the Maestro, and not rush this process through and come out with half-baked Ourbouros characters.

What do you think of my concepts, do you think they're balanced?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    No (and state why)
    EdisonLaw said:

Naw, not every cool boss needs to be playable in the future.

What I would like is a way to go fight them once the quest is 100%, just for the fun of fighting them again.

You can, just run the quest again
    I think he’s talking about fighting the boss directly without going through the quest since it costs less energy
    Yeah, I was.
    Yes, I would love to
    X-23 Orochi animations are here. With the Deathless series ending in 2025, this could be a possibility

https://youtu.be/yeilFPHYbiU?si=EkfYrE5f3GbFl5uh
    Yes, I would love to
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Playable Bahamet concept is there now
    And so are Cerastes and Glykhan
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

X-23 Orochi animations are here. With the Deathless series ending in 2025, this could be a possibility

• Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 401 ★★
    Yes, I would love to
    Oh man I'd hate to see Glykhan on BG defense! But I absolutely love the idea of having Scytalis and Cerastes to play with. Bahamet is just some mutant demon baby..
    Yes, I would love to

EdisonLaw said:

But this is perfect timing
    edited September 7
    Yes, I would love to

Oh man I'd hate to see Glykhan on BG defense! But I absolutely love the idea of having Scytalis and Cerastes to play with. Bahamet is just some mutant demon baby..

But at least Glykhan won’t have 3 lives as a playable champ lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    No (and state why)
    no, there are far more deserving characters they could release.

oh, wait, as trophy champs? Still no.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    No (and state why)
    EdisonLaw said:

Act 8 bosses Scytalis, Bahamet, Cerastes and now Glykhan. They have some of the coolest designs in the game, but are only bosses, as of now and aren't playable. But do you want to see them as playable trophy champs in the future?

I feel that, as he's an original character, he doesn't need his own character in game. Recieving the gm and collector would be cool but bosses that aren't iconic marvel characters should stay exclusive
  • EakomoEakomo Member Posts: 74
    No (and state why)
    They will end up being deathless champions v2. But much worse since they won't be able to keep what made them originally special
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,196 ★★★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    ahmynuts said:

Actually on second thought maybe not. Not every boss has to be turned playable. Sometimes it's better to appreciate something from a distance

I agree, but the second the announce they're releasing a playable version of Cerastes, my wallet will fly open faster than it ever has before
    5 months and a necro later and this is still true
    Yes, I would love to
    Eakomo said:

They will end up being deathless champions v2. But much worse since they won't be able to keep what made them originally special

They can just they wont get the armor stuff like scytalis can still trap bleed sabotagefrom sp1 and crit a lot on sp2.

bahamet can still use his debuff and abilities just remove armor stuff hes the same just without pong stuff.

cerastes dont know what stuff he does but his stuff can change but keep the specials.

Glykhan bleed and his specials stays same just without all his crazy stuff since would be a skill and 5th maybe some unknown new corrupt champ if they do chase champ for these also
    Yes, I would love to
    EdisonLaw said:

Love all them very interesting
    Yes, I would love to
    Eakomo said:

Ouroboros champs have different animations and have unique mechanics. They would be different than the deathless
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★
    I am not voting but I really would love to see champ mashup like punisherangel icephenoix to be as boss in story quest and someday playable too
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    No (and state why)
    no because they would have to redesign their kit so much to make them playable and then they would not be the same.
    Yes, I would love to
    Maat1985 said:

no because they would have to redesign their kit so much to make them playable and then they would not be the same.

What has to change? The only thing that has to change is the damage reduction from corrupted armor other than that they can be kept the same
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 784 ★★★
    Yes, I would love to
    I’m still waiting for Ice Phoenix and Punishing Angel
    Yes, I would love to
    Repto23 said:

I’m still waiting for Ice Phoenix and Punishing Angel

spider-witch for me
    Yes, I would love to
    Bendy said:

Repto23 said: