HOTFIX, NIGH-INVULNERABLE CRYSTALS & ALLIANCE RAIDS

2»

Comments

• ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Still looking for last weeks glory
  • 23472347 Member Posts: 24
    still no glory even after the second update of the month. where's the aq rewards ?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Member Posts: 346 ★★
    There’s like absolutely no communication from Kabam anymore. This has been ongoing for 2 weeks and pretty much no response from them.
  • RawrasurusRawrasurus Member Posts: 74 ★★
    An entire week of silence since acknowledging raids are broken for some alliances… some get to profit and the others get shafted.

Solid communication
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    Brand new UPDATE on Comp.

Including those alliances who were not able to re-enlist for Raids after the prior week cancellation and so were not able to do Raids this week (will be a “Completion” selector, 6*/7* shards plus Gold/Cats)

And the general “same as prior week” rewards are still coming out, sometime next (upcoming) week.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/376566/raids-enlistment-update-and-compensation#latest
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★

Including those alliances who were not able to re-enlist for Raids after the prior week cancellation and so were not able to do Raids this week (will be a “Completion” selector, 6*/7* shards plus Gold/Cats)

And the general “same as prior week” rewards are still coming out, sometime next (upcoming) week.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/376566/raids-enlistment-update-and-compensation#latest

ranking rewards is still missing, T4A is the most valuable part IMO....
  • GetDatGrummGetDatGrumm Member Posts: 2
    Uuh
  • Force23Force23 Member Posts: 13
    Y para los que no pudieron hacer las misiones debido al error de aegon, no se pudo completar el mapa al 100% también recibirán los premios
  • KebrantahuesosKebrantahuesos Member Posts: 1
    La cagaron tanto con eso ke todavía están diciendo cómo resolver todo esto y de ke manera para ke keremos satisfechos
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★

Hi @SummonerNR ,

Firstly thank you for the update.

In regarding the compensation, Kabam is essentially saying, for a full Glory Store reset week, all Alliance didn't get any Glory that they should have.

And sometimes this week we then get 2 sets of Glory drop, of course this lead to a problem, max limited a Summoner could hold is 15k Glory. Items in Glory increase on cost with each purchase. This really is not helpful or a good solution to players. 😔
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    edited September 16
    Thanks for keeping us updated on things @SummonerNR Why can’t this info just be posted at the top of the general discussion page though instead of needing you to post a link to the announcement?? Doesn’t make sense that it should be buried inside an older thread.

I’m glad the alliances that could not enter raids are receiving a selector of rewards, but do they use Raid tickets to claim their selected option? Or are they getting them free of any Raid ticket entry fee?? If they’re getting them free, Kabam should refund all of us who were able to join the Raids last week the Raids tickets we used to do so. Kabam really should have just refunded all the Raid tickets and also made last week’s Raid event free to join in the first place.

Hope you or @KabamDORK or another @kabam forum moderator can help with this.
  • Gamma178Gamma178 Member Posts: 3
    Still seeing issues with the Nigh-Invulnerable Crystal not going into crystal stash. When I claimed for 16th of September, it didn't go my crystal stash.
  • ParatedParated Member Posts: 42
    FunnyDude said:

Yes…. For our alliance it’s the top10 rewards that we are missing now because of that. A full T4A! Not even mentioning the glory, t6c/b and t3a that also comes with those rewards. Why aren’t the alliances that couldn’t enlist for the raids (but we were able to play raids a week before but kabam shut it down…) getting the rank rewards from their previous time?
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    Parated said:

FunnyDude said:

Yes…. For our alliance it’s the top10 rewards that we are missing now because of that. A full T4A! Not even mentioning the glory, t6c/b and t3a that also comes with those rewards. Why aren’t the alliances that couldn’t enlist for the raids (but we were able to play raids a week before but kabam shut it down…) getting the rank rewards from their previous time?
    Great question. Those rewards seemed to get resolved pretty quickly.

• NandoNando Member Posts: 1
    No me acreditaron las recompensas, primero no me permitia reclamarlas luego me salió que ya las había reclamado pero no sé acreditaron

• Thunderbolt32Thunderbolt32 Member Posts: 12
    I see that all those who have the rank of thronebreaker receive their compensation for the error that did not allow those of us who are unclaimable to play raids or AQ, is something going to happen to us? If not, I would be very disappointed in the game since they paused the growth of my account for a week @KabamDORK
  • Fnet1976Fnet1976 Member Posts: 1
    How long will be waiting for regular AQ rewards compensation?