9.1 Boss - Orochi - Counter

FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
I have seen quite a few players used Lady D for this boss.

I don't have Lady D, could anyone know if Shuri or Scorpion does the job easy enough, or do I need to rank up Iron Heart?

Many thanks for any experienced advice.

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,760 ★★★★★
    I used omega sent she did well id imagine shuri also does well scorpion i also imagine he would
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Scorp does it well prowler also works
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Shuri won't work. Boss is shock immune. As are most mutant fights in 9.1. Surprise Surprise.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Shuri won't work. Boss is shock immune. As are most mutant fights in 9.1. Surprise Surprise.

Wrong, where did you get that information
    It's literally in her ability list
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 829 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

If you have Juggs you don't even need to read her abilities. Just keep hitting her till she's dead

Fr? Do u have a yt vid or something? Juggs is gonna be my 9.1 r3😂
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,760 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

If you have Juggs you don't even need to read her abilities. Just keep hitting her till she's dead

Fr? Do u have a yt vid or something? Juggs is gonna be my 9.1 r3😂
    I really don't think you even need one. He just makes whatever her abilities are moot (i didnt read them).
    The fight was basically just hitting/intercepting her, baiting her specials, and dropping sp2s. Eventually you'll just win.
    There is some kind of regen mechanic she has but I wasn't able to figure out what triggered it, it didn't matter in the end since she still died
    She regens 95% of damage taken -5% per damaging effect max is 50% regen from damage
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    KT1 had onslaught ranked high… anyone try him?
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

I used him, he did pretty well. My favorite to use was Werewolf by Night though, easy stacking ruptures
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,346 Guardian
    Sersi crushes him
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★
    I used WWBN, I heard Titania smokes her too
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Serpent or juggernaut
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 251
    It's so easy fight just take a heavy hitter and hit until she die.
    I solo her with white tigra 2 revs with absman and 4 champs in the last fight (photon abs kushala onslut)
    She's only 250k health and her specials/heavy eassssy evade
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Huge shoutout to werewolf. He literally cheeses her and the power gain is very helpful for the fight. Omega sentinel is another good option.

Shuri works but takes a lot of bleed poison damage.

I did it with omega sentinel with Nimrod synergy . I found that to be super easy and safe.

Omg I always yap about that synergy and forgot to bring nimrod for completion. Gonna do it with omega sent + nimgod (Especially orochi sp2 has like 15 hits).

I used him, he did pretty well. My favorite to use was Werewolf by Night though, easy stacking ruptures
    Yes I used werewolf as well he has insane damage + The dots are easy to access.
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    jdschw said:

I don't know how you folks found it so easy. I found her to be extremely frustrating.

It waa really just the inexorable, starting with the 3rd phase. She would just keep backing me up against the wall, and once she had me there, she would hold her specials and either heavy me to death or build an sp3 if i fought back

I think it was the single most frustrating bossfight I've had so far in this game.

I used doom, shuri, tigra, sasquatch and OS. i had some good lives with all 5 of them, but it was more about AI cooperation than anything else in this fight.

I thought the person mentioning juggs above was nuts, but in retrospect, i think that would work better because it will keep you out of the corner.

I hated it.

The heavy on Lady D allows for a reasonably spaced retreat when Orochi fires sp, once you do it a few times and get into a good rhythm it seems to come naturally. I also took in Scorpion as a back up and you can really be far as his heavy has great range, can use him to practice too.

The frustrating part for me was actually how to start the fight, immediately blocking and baiting a heavy was sometimes effective, immediate backdraft didn't always work, alot of times I ended up blocking a full barrage. I probably should have ranked up my 6* Lady D higher (used r4 unascended sig 61).

jdschw said:

I don't know how you folks found it so easy. I found her to be extremely frustrating.

It waa really just the inexorable, starting with the 3rd phase. She would just keep backing me up against the wall, and once she had me there, she would hold her specials and either heavy me to death or build an sp3 if i fought back

I think it was the single most frustrating bossfight I've had so far in this game.

I used doom, shuri, tigra, sasquatch and OS. i had some good lives with all 5 of them, but it was more about AI cooperation than anything else in this fight.

I thought the person mentioning juggs above was nuts, but in retrospect, i think that would work better because it will keep you out of the corner.

I hated it.

The heavy on Lady D allows for a reasonably spaced retreat when Orochi fires sp, once you do it a few times and get into a good rhythm it seems to come naturally. I also took in Scorpion as a back up and you can really be far as his heavy has great range, can use him to practice too.

The frustrating part for me was actually how to start the fight, immediately blocking and baiting a heavy was sometimes effective, immediate backdraft didn't always work, alot of times I ended up blocking a full barrage. I probably should have ranked up my 6* Lady D higher (used r4 unascended sig 61).
    Stay defensive and try to dash intercept. Worked for me everytime.
    jdschw said:

I hated it.

If you throw a special the inexorable will gp way and you can maintain distance.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    edited September 13
    jdschw said:

I hated it.

Step 1: Juggernaut
    Step 2: Win the easiest fight of your life
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Fryday said:

I have seen quite a few players used Lady D for this boss.

I don't have Lady D, could anyone know if Shuri or Scorpion does the job easy enough, or do I need to rank up Iron Heart?

Many thanks for any experienced advice.

Iron heart