9.1 Boss - Orochi - Counter

2»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Can r5 asc 5 star lady d and gorr work? Is toad good?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

jdschw said:

I don't know how you folks found it so easy. I found her to be extremely frustrating.

It waa really just the inexorable, starting with the 3rd phase. She would just keep backing me up against the wall, and once she had me there, she would hold her specials and either heavy me to death or build an sp3 if i fought back

I think it was the single most frustrating bossfight I've had so far in this game.

I used doom, shuri, tigra, sasquatch and OS. i had some good lives with all 5 of them, but it was more about AI cooperation than anything else in this fight.

I thought the person mentioning juggs above was nuts, but in retrospect, i think that would work better because it will keep you out of the corner.

I hated it.

Step 1: Juggernaut
    Step 2: Win the easiest fight of your life
    How does Juggs work? I thought you had to have a champ with dot @ahmynuts
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 397 ★★★
    edited September 13

ahmynuts said:

jdschw said:

I don't know how you folks found it so easy. I found her to be extremely frustrating.

It waa really just the inexorable, starting with the 3rd phase. She would just keep backing me up against the wall, and once she had me there, she would hold her specials and either heavy me to death or build an sp3 if i fought back

I think it was the single most frustrating bossfight I've had so far in this game.

I used doom, shuri, tigra, sasquatch and OS. i had some good lives with all 5 of them, but it was more about AI cooperation than anything else in this fight.

I thought the person mentioning juggs above was nuts, but in retrospect, i think that would work better because it will keep you out of the corner.

I hated it.

If you have big enough juggs ( think 7* r2 or 6* r5 atleast ) you can outdamage her regen

also every intercept places a poison passive on her

EDIT : lower ones could also do it with boosts
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,887 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

jdschw said:

I hated it.

Intercept can place poison and juggs have huge attack rating (The direct damage is based on attack rating)
  • Thesurvivor2143Thesurvivor2143 Member Posts: 2
    Shuri didn't really work for me because she didn't apply her regular shocks most of the time, however Onslaught, Morbius and Scorpion were pretty good
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

Can r5 asc 5 star lady d and gorr work? Is toad good?

Lady d will do wonders even at 5*
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

jdschw said:

I hated it.

Intercept can place poison and juggs have huge attack rating (The direct damage is based on attack rating)
    I didn't notice anything poison wise. I was just smacking into her and she eventually died.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

jdschw said:

I hated it.

I didn't notice anything poison wise. I was just smacking into her and she eventually died.
    Must have been getting through these phases without triggering the 10 debuff timer… or you KO’d her before it expired. Wonder if you would have been faster or slower getting 10 intercepts and throwing your special into a heavy…
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    Guilly2099, but with the prerequisite of digital soul charge (100 hit-combo pre-loaded)
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    Juggs worked great for me.
    edited September 13
    OS with nimrod synergy absolutely crushed the fight. Thanks @willrun4adonut for the idea.

Nimrod himself can be useful as well. He can tank multiple specials on the face and still survive, and can cheese final phase.

Finally got it done

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    DANG!!! Storm is insane!
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,351 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

Sersi crushes him

I got the proof for you too 😎
    https://youtu.be/RQE_gn3M6RE?si=Ea_LLgnBxdTOfYIT
    Any proxima sweeps?
  • DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 558 ★★★
    Would gorr be good for this fight? i hv a 6* r3 only, but judging by the bleeds and poisons she applies, gorr shud hv infinite regen (until 1bove 18% health)
    Diablord said:

Would gorr be good for this fight? i hv a 6* r3 only, but judging by the bleeds and poisons she applies, gorr shud hv infinite regen (until 1bove 18% health)

Yes
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Just tried it with Juggs, and Lady D. With Juggs, dexx, intecept and plow away with an sp2. Had more fun with Juggs, kinda of like with Aegon, mashing in Necropolisis.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    FYI 5 star lady d can do it
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    As others have said, Juggs stomps this one. Made a halfhearted attempt with Shuri also, but Juggs was just a lot more fun for the fight.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Sersi crushes him

I got the proof for you too 😎
    https://youtu.be/RQE_gn3M6RE?si=Ea_LLgnBxdTOfYIT

Looking forward to watching this...
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★

Used my 6r4, 1 sig Storm. The cheese is real! Get to one sp3 and with the proper boosts, that's all you need.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Red mags is by far the easiest, quick counter.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    BeastDad said:

Red mags is by far the easiest, quick counter.

Just saw the video on YT. I'm gonna that with 1 path left.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,919 ★★★★
    I used Lady D and Doom. Pretty solid choices imo
  • DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 558 ★★★
    i ended up soloing in first try, with a r2 photon. She ain't the first choice, but with enough intercepting n everything, her dmg eventually adds up pretty well.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    6R6 Storm cheese!!