Ban for 30 days

Hello guys , I wanted to know why did my account get banned for 30 days out of nowhere. My screen says that I have been banned for inappropriate language,even though I don't use the global chat often but even if I did use inappropriate language,I think 30 days is a bit harsh.this has never happened to me in 5 years of playing the game ,so wanted to know

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Did u say something in discord
  • Jackson1696Jackson1696 Member Posts: 7
    Yeah but I only use the discord to read the updates and announcements and that's it.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,080 ★★★★★
    Did you post something in forums or discord?
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    Better than a permanent ban
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

First time I ever heard of a ban from game for this reason, makes me curious about the things said... Must have been reaaaally bad

Players have been permanently banned from the game for inexcusable content on the forums.
    Yeah but from ingame chat.. could be close to a 1st one, I thought they just ban your ability to chat.

DNA3000 said:

First time I ever heard of a ban from game for this reason, makes me curious about the things said... Must have been reaaaally bad

Players have been permanently banned from the game for inexcusable content on the forums.
    Yeah but from ingame chat.. could be close to a 1st one, I thought they just ban your ability to chat.
    Depending how bad u was i suppose and if u do it frequently like a strike system
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

even if I did use inappropriate language,I think 30 days is a bit
    harsh

NO
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★
    Come to think about it, I think they were some bans to an alliance or user for in game name or alliance name .. something related to nazis
    edited September 18

Come to think about it, I think they were some bans to an alliance or user for in game name or alliance name .. something related to nazis

That was months ago. One guy got a invitation from an ally whose tag was na*i so Miike did a chad move and banned all members in the alliance.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,298 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

It is probably more rare for in-game chat, for the simple reason it is much harder to communicate in general in in-game chat. It is much easier to go off the rails on the forums and build up a ton of easy to see and track nonsense, whereas global chat limits your ability to post pictures, long stretches of nonsense, or a lot of otherwise filtered content.

But I presume if you try hard enough, you can get there.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,747 ★★★★★

Your account isn't banned.

Edit: Oh hey, the moderator stuff is fixed, that's fun.

I love a good plot twist.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★

OK I found your main account. You say you don't use global much but you sent 852 messages to global in 3 days.

You should be nicer to people, we will see you in 30 days.

How many messages do I send in global a day? Main: Kingering -just curious

OK I found your main account. You say you don't use global much but you sent 852 messages to global in 3 days.

852 in 72 hours god damn thats a lot a minute
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 205 ★★
    I've had global disabled for years. It's good if you have popcorn and like drama or trolls. Easiest way to describe it is always a classic. "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious"
    Bendy said:

852 in 72 hours god damn thats a lot a minute
    It seems OP sent a message every 4.9 minute
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    Congratulations