Ban for 30 days

Comments

• 11993451199345 Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Global's gonna global...
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

OK I found your main account. You say you don't use global much but you sent 852 messages to global in 3 days.

You should be nicer to people, we will see you in 30 days.

852 in 72 hours god damn thats a lot a minute
    It seems OP sent a message every 4.9 minute
    That is absurd
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Where are you op? We missed you
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    Not so "talkative" now uh?
  • Jackson1696Jackson1696 Member Posts: 7
    And there is know way that in the asain global server out off all the people abusing only I have been banned . I can give you 10 account names that spam rn , the only reason I think I got banned is due to mass report cause in the Asian global it ain't just a global it's a stage for where people just fight about their nations so a group just mass reports a account.

If you want I can give you those account names , wanna see if you can ban those
    edited 5:08AM
    I can give you account names which do more, it's fine I understand my mistake but then also be fair in banning . But how does me writing 800 messages in 3 days signify as use of inappropriate language,I just wanna know that but otherwise leave it there is no point , I will just play after a month now and keep my mouth shut and whenever I see someone abusing constantly I will report them and post their account name in forums for a ban.
    Well in that case I will just play the game like I used to play earlier rather than fighting with other players cause that got me no benefit . I guess in the meantime I got a good break
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★

Ok so I assume that I send those 820 messages but I got banned for inappropriate language not for yapping in the global like everyone else . Plus you guys ban Everyone but no modders or spammers and this has been since the game launched but thanks for replying, atleast kabam is helpful in some way.

This is amazing! Haha
    I think I did agree in my above message that I am wrong and I have closed this case .
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★

Bendy said:

OK I found your main account. You say you don't use global much but you sent 852 messages to global in 3 days.

You should be nicer to people, we will see you in 30 days.

852 in 72 hours god damn thats a lot a minute
    It seems OP sent a message every 4.9 minute
    I know people that send one about every minute for maybe 17 straight hours
    So do I 😂
    The plot thickens, so now there has been fighting over nations...
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    The Truth will set you free. Lies only bury you in more lies. Accept the Truth and it will be less embarassing and less painful in the end. Dam I fell like a preacher now, I should stop this madness.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★

So 851 hate messages in 3 days is the limit. Off to Global!

No, the limit was the contents of those messages.
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 364 ★★★
    How can someone get banned for inappropriate language if the game censors almost every word? Curious to know how he achieved this achievement
    Rebark said:

How can someone get banned for inappropriate language if the game censors almost every word? Curious to know how he achieved this achievement

You can be extremely racist, xenophobic, and insulting without using profanity.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Basically if you put @ in front of something it usually doesn't block it
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 914 ★★★
    I think you're focusing on the wrong part of Crashed's response. Move away from the 852 and focus on the "you should be nicer to people". I'm thinking the 852 messages weren't "Hey everyone, have a wonderful day." over and over.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,298 Guardian

Ok so I assume that I send those 820 messages but I got banned for inappropriate language not for yapping in the global like everyone else . Plus you guys ban Everyone but no modders or spammers and this has been since the game launched but thanks for replying, atleast kabam is helpful in some way.

Kabam bans a lot of modders and spammers, as evidenced by all the modders and spammers that come to the forums to claim they got banned inappropriately.

And yes, I'm sure you can point to other players who have done inappropriate things and haven't been banned. Jaywalking is a crime but that doesn't mean all jaywalkers get caught and punished. But if you do it in front of a police officer, it is not a defense to tell them that you know a lot of people who jaywalk and you can provide them with all of their names.

Kabam Crashed pointed out your extreme global chat volume not because it is significant to your ban, but rather because he was politely calling you a lying liar that lies when you said "even though I don't use the global chat often." Credibility matters.

Here's a life lesson. If you're going to lie, don't lie in front of people who a) can easily verify if you're lying and b) actually might check. I can't speak for Crashed, but if I took time out of my busy day to check into your claims of innocence and found what Crashed found, I'd probably put your name on a Post-it note to remind me to ban you from the game the next time you cross against the light. But that's just me. I don't work for Kabam nor do I have any authority over player disciplinary actions, so I'm not restricted to what I can and cannot say about my position in this matter.