Toxic and violation

Remedy3445Remedy3445 Member Posts: 3
There’s a guy called SuperDavid777 he swears to people in global he bullies people and he call people names and more horrible things

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    You made a couple of post about other incidents during august. At this point just turn off global.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    If you’re gonna put them all on public view here, at least keep them in single thread (aka, your other one just minutes after this).

But you shouldn’t be calling out people in public here anyways, send a direct message thru forum here to any of the Mods instead. (or the “Submit a Request” on Support pages).

(and hit REPORT button on them in Global)
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 253 ★★
    Oh no how will your life go on???
  • Rob0001Rob0001 Member Posts: 34

If you’re gonna put them all on public view here, at least keep them in single thread (aka, your other one just minutes after this).

But you shouldn’t be calling out people in public here anyways, send a direct message thru forum here to any of the Mods instead. (or the “Submit a Request” on Support pages).

(and hit REPORT button on them in Global)

Kinda makes me wonder if this dude just gets punked and then goes and cries about it.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Ngl, everyone says turn off global, but there are so many in game friends I have that I would not have met without global. Turn of global shouldn't be the solution. That being sad, yall are right, op should have submitted a ticket
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Make things complicated by going into global chat.
    Avoid it like the dark web.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Also, imo if someone saw uk global ( not sure where else shares the same global bur i know uk has it) everyone's going to jail 💀
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

There’s a guy called SuperDavid777 he swears to people in global he bullies people and he call people names and more horrible things

Kid chill. Block and move on. Report if needed. In these situations I like to say, stand up for yourself and don't let people like that affect you.