Captain America (Worthy): Ability Kit Concept

Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 417 ★★
Class: Science

Abilities
Passive:
A strong Vibranium shield allows Captain America enhanced durability towards attacks on block. He can block all Unblockable Special attacks, Parry non-contact hits and gains 80% chance to Perfect Block all attacks.
His own intelligence of justice provides Captain America with +15% increased attack rating against all #Villain defenders and attackers.
Captain’s first and third light, second medium and heavy attacks are Mjolnir’s hammer strikes and grant a 80% chance to place a Shock debuff for 8 seconds. As a defender, these are 100% and 10 seconds respectively.

Leadership Roles:
According to various combos, Captain America gains various Leadership Roles:

Mjolnir’s Strength: Ending a combo with a medium attack grants 5 Mjolnir’s Strength charges to Captain America.
Shield of Vibranium: Perfect Blocks grant 5 Shield of Vibranium charges to Captain America. If the attack is Unblockable, gain 10 charges instead. On defence, blocking attacks grant 5 charges and Perfect Blocks grant 10.
Spearhead of Avengers: Successfully knocking down an opponent with a Heavy Attack grants 7 Spearhead Charges.

When any of Captain’s Leadership Roles reach 35+ charges, that mode is activated for 10 seconds and he gains the following abilities:

Mjolnir’s Strength: For each Shock active on the opponent, Captain America gains a 10% chance to Stun the opponent for 0.9 seconds. Gains a Steady Buff that grants 30% Critical Resistance and a 20% chance to Glance incoming attacks, reflecting back 10% of damage dealt by contact basic attacks. This Steady is removed early if Captain America is inflicted with a damaging debuff.
Shield of Vibranium: All incoming attacks have a 30% chance to be Auto-Blocked. This Auto-Block activates the Parry mastery. If a Parry activates, inflict a Trauma debuff on the opponent lasting 10 seconds. Special Attacks have a 100% to be auto-blocked, but do not inflict Trauma.
Spearhead of Avengers: Attacks have an 80% chance to inflict a Physical Vulnerability debuff that lasts for the duration of the mode, and then fall off after 10 seconds. If Physical Vulnerabilities and other non-damaging debuffs except Stun are active when Spearhead activates, they are refreshed and paused again till the Shield falls.

Worthy:
If all Leadership Roles of Captain America are active, or if he launches an SP3, all charges are removed and he is granted a Worthy Passive for 30 seconds. Along with the abilities granted by all Leadership Roles, he gains a Passive Power Gain, granting 1 bar of power over 9 seconds, and deals an additional 50% of all physical attacks as physical burst.

Special Attacks:
Special Attack 1:
Refreshes the duration of Leadership Roles, cycling as Mjolnir’s Strength, Shield of Vibranium and Spearhead of Avengers.
Special Attack 2:
The potency of Shocks is increased by +300% for the duration of this attack. For each Shock present, the activation of this special attack grants a Fury Buff increasing attack rating by +20% per stack.
Special Attack 3:
Inflicts 5 Shock debuffs and activates Worthy.

Signature Ability (I Can Do This All Day):
As a defender, Captain America gains 1 of each Leadership Charge every second.
Potency of Shock effects increase by
Captain America becomes immune to Nullify and Stagger effects.

Once again, I shall repeat, ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DEROGATORY REMARKS. THIS IS THE USE OF MY BRAIN AND MY BRAIN ONLY. EVERY IDEA IS UNIQUE.
PS. The only reason I post in General "Discussion" is so that the entire community can actually "discuss" these matters.

Comments

• WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I think the basic idea are solid and would make for an interesting kit, but can't help but feel it's a little over tuned at the very least. Permanently being able to block unblockable, parry non contact and having 80% perfect block feels like a lot, maybe tie that into one of his modes?

I also feel like the strength of his modes are a little much to be able to refresh them so easily, and 1 bar of power over 9 seconds for 30 seconds feels like a lot of power gain considering you're probably gonna be in that mode pretty consistently, not even considering all the other effects he gains.

I would also maybe alter some of his damage boosters because I feel like a character that's gonna be able to throw specials that frequently shouldn't have so many ways to buff his damage. His sp2 tripling shock potency AND giving him furies per shock is a lot on its own, but then you take into account his bass attack increase against villains, the physical vulnerability AND the shock potency increase from his sig that's a lot of extra damage for a character that is built to be gaining power and I assume throwing a lot of specials.

I really like the base kit, I just think it's a lot of individual things that are really strong on their own but if his rotation is gonna be built around keeping all of his forms active consistently and boosting his damage in so many different ways it's probably too much considering multiple if not all of his damage boosting will be active at the same time
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 379
    Nice but i personally think he should have class changing abilities due to having mijolnir in hand he can summoned cosmic powers of thor to change his class from science to cosmic but it should consume his persistent charges. 1 charge after knockout any champion, 2 for #black order (new tag come for thanos army) and 3 charges against thanos itself. He should have synergy, for every #avenger he start the quest with +2 charges and he start the quest by default +3 charges. He consumed +3 charges through his prefight ability to change it class from science to cosmic. As a defender his passively cosmic class activated champion against excluding against mystic champions. It should be 'must have' ability for me.
    I have suggestions for your kit, these are-
    1. As an cosmic class champion, he use thor lighting to attack instead of mijolnir having 80% to inflict shock passive but deals energy damage and are non contact attacks.
    2. Instead of first light, his first medium attack is mijolnir attack.
    3. As an science champion he should have some bonus abilities against mystics and skills. You can use any ability but according me it is something like that "any champion against him can't gain power through any means excluding hitting, blocking and strucking (due to power gain abilities of mystics) and under the effect of bleed and disorient his chances to activate perfect block reduced 50% flat".
    4. Due to experience of hundreds of fights, he know the opponent attack strategy, provides him 10% chance to evade all opponent attacks. This evade chance increases by flat 5% on each 10 hits in opponent combo meter.
    5. His signature ability name should be 'worthiness' instead of 'i can do this sll day' bcoz it should be saved for 'buffed captain america (classic)' .
    Is any impressive change above?

Nice but i personally think he should have class changing abilities due to having mijolnir in hand he can summoned cosmic powers of thor to change his class from science to cosmic but it should consume his persistent charges. 1 charge after knockout any champion, 2 for #black order (new tag come for thanos army) and 3 charges against thanos itself. He should have synergy, for every #avenger he start the quest with +2 charges and he start the quest by default +3 charges. He consumed +3 charges through his prefight ability to change it class from science to cosmic. As a defender his passively cosmic class activated champion against excluding against mystic champions. It should be 'must have' ability for me.
    1. As an cosmic class champion, he use thor lighting to attack instead of mijolnir having 80% to inflict shock passive but deals energy damage and are non contact attacks.
    3. As an science champion he should have some bonus abilities against mystics and skills. You can use any ability but according me it is something like that "any champion against him can't gain power through any means excluding hitting, blocking and strucking (due to power gain abilities of mystics) and under the effect of bleed and disorient his chances to activate perfect block reduced 50% flat".
    4. Due to experience of hundreds of fights, he know the opponent attack strategy, provides him 10% chance to evade all opponent attacks. This evade chance increases by flat 5% on each 10 hits in opponent combo meter.
    5. His signature ability name should be 'worthiness' instead of 'i can do this sll day' bcoz it should be saved for 'buffed captain america (classic)' .

What would actually be the point of changing his class? It's not like he had the abilities to take advantage of eq nodes and it's not like he'd suddenly be good against tech characters who are often either immune or resistant to shock.

3 is just way too much. Permanent ability power rate removal with no skill required is beyond busted.

4 is a bit weird, not only does him being an evade champ not really fit the character, but his chance to evade goes up based on the opponents combo metre, which would make sense if he was a mutant champ whose supposed to be strong against skill champs who gain combo quicker, but he's a science whose supposed to be weaker against them.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 417 ★★

I think the basic idea are solid and would make for an interesting kit, but can't help but feel it's a little over tuned at the very least. Permanently being able to block unblockable, parry non contact and having 80% perfect block feels like a lot, maybe tie that into one of his modes?

Sure. @WednesdayLength, perhaps making it just unlockable special attacks and 60% perfect block. That also gives a little time to get Shield of Vibranium on.

I also feel like the strength of his modes are a little much to be able to refresh them so easily, and 1 bar of power over 9 seconds for 30 seconds feels like a lot of power gain considering you're probably gonna be in that mode pretty consistently, not even considering all the other effects he gains.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this one. This gives 3.33 bars of Power. Basic attacks for 30 seconds grant 3 bars of Power. This gives 6 bars of power, meaning 3 sp2s. I'm okay with that pretty much. The Shock otency increase is only for the duration of the special attack, kinda lick Onsalight's degen potency on sp1 launch. Gonna need @DNA3000 on this thing lmao. He'll be able to calculate this much better than I can.

i personally think he should have class changing abilities due to having mijolnir in hand he can summoned cosmic powers of thor to change his class from science to cosmic but it should consume his persistent charges. @Yuvraj_267 That changes the game entirely, being able to change classes.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with this one. This gives 3.33 bars of Power. Basic attacks for 30 seconds grant 3 bars of Power. This gives 6 bars of power, meaning 3 sp2s. I'm okay with that pretty much. The Shock otency increase is only for the duration of the special attack, kinda lick Onsalight's degen potency on sp1 launch. Gonna need @DNA3000 on this thing lmao. He'll be able to calculate this much better than I can.

When you say "one bar every nine seconds" and the worthy passive lasts for 30 seconds, does that mean one bar every nine seconds for all thirty seconds? That sounds like what you meant, given you say "3.33 bars of power." To me that seems problematic for this reason. Perfect blocks do not, as far as I am aware, require well-timed block timing. If he has an 80% chance to perfect block "all attacks" that means you could just hold block and rack up charges. So you do four heavies, six MM combos, then hold block to rack up four perfect blocks, then do a MM and heavy, and you've triggered worthy. You could do that over and over again. In fact, you have thirty seconds to do that again and trigger the power gain again, which means you could have permanent power gain without having to attack very much. Abilities-as-written seem to imply you can build charges while under the worthy passive (it just wipes out your charges when it triggers). Five heavies, fourteen mediums, and some blocking every thirty seconds, and you can get permanent power gain.

Also, imagine this on defense on a power gain node.

Unrelated, but this is a pet peeve of mine, that drives me batty when the devs do it (for example, this was the case for years for Wolverine until they corrected it).

"For each Shock active on the opponent, Captain America gains a 10% chance to Stun the opponent for 0.9 seconds."

I presume you mean "for each shock active on the opponent Captain America has a 10% chance to stun the opponent when landing hits." But that's not always clear. Is this when landing basic attacks, or does this include specials? If you throw a special, does the special have a 10% chance to stun, or does each hit the special lands have a separate chance to stun? Does this include SP3?

All chances for anything to happen should describe when the chance is triggered.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 839 ★★★
    Wow this is great. The only thing I would say is in the signature ability, instead of gaining charges every second, he would start off with gaining one every 10 seconds to at max sig gaining one every 3 seconds. 1 a second is too op for an already goat champ.

i personally think he should have class changing abilities due to having mijolnir in hand he can summoned cosmic powers of thor to change his class from science to cosmic but it should consume his persistent charges. @Yuvraj_267 That changes the game entirely, being able to change classes.

I give him only bcoz to change game entirely, the most unique utility in the game makes him counter of most of the nodes. Well you don't tell about his synergies, what about them?

What would actually be the point of changing his class? It's not like he had the abilities to take advantage of eq nodes and it's not like he'd suddenly be good against tech characters who are often either immune or resistant to shock.

3 is just way too much. Permanent ability power rate removal with no skill required is beyond busted.

4 is a bit weird, not only does him being an evade champ not really fit the character, but his chance to evade goes up based on the opponents combo metre, which would make sense if he was a mutant champ whose supposed to be strong against skill champs who gain combo quicker, but he's a science whose supposed to be weaker against them.
    Ok 4 should be changed and based on opponent power gain abilities. 3 should reduced the potency of power gain effects. But i think his class change ability should be his main utility in his kit make him a utility god. However, though it happen only in 1 fight for whole quest.
    Well you don't tell your opinion about 2 and 5.

Ok 4 should be changed and based on opponent power gain abilities. 3 should reduced the potency of power gain effects. But i think his class change ability should be his main utility in his kit make him a utility god. However, though it happen only in 1 fight for whole quest.
    Well you don't tell your opinion about 2 and 5.
    But literally what about changing his class makes him a utility God. There is virtually no content in the game where that would be useful because the actual class isn't important outside of a few abilities and class advantage, it's the abilities that the class has access to.

Sure. @WednesdayLength, perhaps making it just unlockable special attacks and 60% perfect block. That also gives a little time to get Shield of Vibranium on.

Sure the shock potency is only increased during specials, but that doesn't change my point. Onslaught increases all damage taken during specials, but has no other way of increasing either his degen potency or the actual damage his attacks do. This would be the equivalent of onslaught gaining a 200% fury AND tripling his degen potency AND inflicting energy vulnerability on top of the daunted effect, which is why the power gain is also an issue. Sure its only full power in just under thirty seconds, but you're also gonna be gaining normal power during that and there isn't a cool down or seemingly anything stopping him from just refreshing worthy while it's already active so it will basically be 100% uptime on the power gain.

This also makes the over powered sp2 so much harder to manage because within 30 seconds you could easily get 2-3 sp2s in and with virtually no skill required you're gonna be chaining what would probably be the most powerful special attack in the game over and over without any need to keep the mode active because you can just trigger it again immediately afterwards or simply refresh it. The only way the power gain would be balanced in any way would be either his worthy having a cooldown, possibly even preventing him from gaining his other modes during it because other wise you can just build them up and not trigger it until the cooldown is over, or hugely cutting his combat power rate while it's active.

The ideas are good like I say, but can you think of any other champ in the game that has this many damage boosts that would be strong enough on their own, requiring this little skill, and with this much power gain on top of that?
    @WednesdayLength @DNA3000 i think i understood what might be amiss with this kit. Will ensure a few corrections. I think I might not have closed all loopholes. Working on updating it.

Abilities
    Passive:
    A strong Vibranium shield allows Captain America enhanced durability towards attacks on block. He can block all Unblockable Special attacks from all Mystic and #Villain champs, gains 50% chance to Perfect Block all attacks. (OG Cap has 40%, but I wanted to help gain Worthy faster)
    His own intelligence of justice provides Captain America with +10% increased attack rating against all #Villain defenders and attackers.
    Cap’s medium, first light and heavy attacks are Mjolnir’s hammer strikes and grant a 80% chance to place a Shock debuff for 6 seconds. As a defender, these are 100% and 10 seconds respectively.

Leadership Roles:

Mjolnir’s Strength: Ending a 5-hit combo with a medium attack grants 5 Mjolnir’s Strength charges to Captain America.
    Shield of Vibranium: Parrying attacks grant 5 Shield of Vibranium charges to Captain America. If the block is Perfect, gain 7 charges instead. On defence, blocking attacks grant 5 charges and Perfect Blocks grant 10.
    Spearhead of Avengers: Successfully knocking down an opponent with a Heavy Attack grants 7 Spearhead Charges.

(In other words, to activate Worthy, you need 7 MLLLM combos, 6-7 parries, and 5 knockdowns)

When any of Captain’s Leadership Roles reach 35+ charges, that mode is activated for 10 seconds and he gains the following abilities:

Mjolnir’s Strength: For each Shock active on the opponent, Captain America gains a 10% chance to Stun the opponent for 0.9 seconds while successfully landing basic attacks. Gains a Mighty Buff that grants 30% Critical Resistance and a 20% chance to Glance incoming attacks, reflecting back 60% of damage dealt by contact basic attacks. Mighty is removed early if Captain America is knocked down with a special attack.
    Shield of Vibranium: All incoming attacks have a 30% chance to be Auto-Blocked. This Auto-Block activates the Parry mastery. If a Parry activates, inflict a Trauma debuff on the opponent lasting 10 seconds. On defence, if this Auto Block activates, inflict a Shock Passive removing 10% of the opponent’s health over 20 seconds. Special Attacks have a 100% to be auto-blocked unless Stunned when the special activates, but do not inflict Trauma, or Shock.
    Spearhead of Avengers: Attacks have an 80% chance to inflict a Physical Vulnerability debuff that lasts for the duration of the mode, and then fall off after 10 seconds. If Physical Vulnerabilities and other personal non-damaging debuffs except Stun are active when Spearhead activates, they are refreshed and paused again till the Shield falls.

Worthy:
    If all Leadership Roles of Captain America are active, or if he launches an SP3, all charges are removed and he is granted a Worthy Passive for 30 seconds. While Worthy is active, no leadership Charges can be gained. Along with the abilities granted by all Leadership Roles, his combat power rate is reduced by 80% and he gains a Passive Power Gain, granting 1 bar of power over 7.5 seconds, and deals an additional 50% of all basic attacks as physical burst.
    (So, basically from about 6.5 bars of power, we’re down to 5 to 5.25)

Special Attacks:
    Special Attack 1 (3 hits – Hammer, Kick, Jump Off):
    Refreshes the duration of Leadership Roles, cycling as Mjolnir’s Strength, Shield of Vibranium and Spearhead of Avengers, and refresh and pause all debuffs for 10 seconds.

Special Attack 2 (6 hits – Shield Pushback, Hammer Throw, those 3 hammer-shield hits from Endgame, Hammer Uppercut):
    The potency of Shocks is increased by +200% for the duration of this attack. For each Shock present, the activation of this special attack grants a Fury Buff increasing attack rating by +20% per stack for the duration of the special attack.

Special Attack 3:
    Inflicts 5 Shock debuffs, pauses all of them for 10 seconds and activates Worthy.

Once per quest: If Captain America would be knocked out by a Special Attack, he reduces all incoming damage by 100%, purifies all debuffs, removes all buffs and regenerates 35% health.(Not sure if I should make this a sig or part of an #Avengers synergy team or something.)

Ok ya'll, update 2.0 out. @DNA3000, @WednesdayLength @Yuvraj_267, i think this should cover all.

Abilities
    Passive:
    A strong Vibranium shield allows Captain America enhanced durability towards attacks on block. He can block all Unblockable Special attacks from all Mystic and #Villain champs, gains 50% chance to Perfect Block all attacks. (OG Cap has 40%, but I wanted to help gain Worthy faster)
    His own intelligence of justice provides Captain America with +10% increased attack rating against all #Villain defenders and attackers.
    Cap’s medium, first light and heavy attacks are Mjolnir’s hammer strikes and grant a 80% chance to place a Shock debuff for 6 seconds. As a defender, these are 100% and 10 seconds respectively.

Leadership Roles:

Mjolnir’s Strength: Ending a 5-hit combo with a medium attack grants 5 Mjolnir’s Strength charges to Captain America.
    Shield of Vibranium: Parrying attacks grant 5 Shield of Vibranium charges to Captain America. If the block is Perfect, gain 7 charges instead. On defence, blocking attacks grant 5 charges and Perfect Blocks grant 10.

(In other words, to activate Worthy, you need 7 MLLLM combos, 6-7 parries, and 5 knockdowns)

Mjolnir’s Strength: For each Shock active on the opponent, Captain America gains a 10% chance to Stun the opponent for 0.9 seconds while successfully landing basic attacks. Gains a Mighty Buff that grants 30% Critical Resistance and a 20% chance to Glance incoming attacks, reflecting back 60% of damage dealt by contact basic attacks. Mighty is removed early if Captain America is knocked down with a special attack.
    Shield of Vibranium: All incoming attacks have a 30% chance to be Auto-Blocked. This Auto-Block activates the Parry mastery. If a Parry activates, inflict a Trauma debuff on the opponent lasting 10 seconds. On defence, if this Auto Block activates, inflict a Shock Passive removing 10% of the opponent’s health over 20 seconds. Special Attacks have a 100% to be auto-blocked unless Stunned when the special activates, but do not inflict Trauma, or Shock.
    Spearhead of Avengers: Attacks have an 80% chance to inflict a Physical Vulnerability debuff that lasts for the duration of the mode, and then fall off after 10 seconds. If Physical Vulnerabilities and other personal non-damaging debuffs except Stun are active when Spearhead activates, they are refreshed and paused again till the Shield falls.

Worthy:
    If all Leadership Roles of Captain America are active, or if he launches an SP3, all charges are removed and he is granted a Worthy Passive for 30 seconds. While Worthy is active, no leadership Charges can be gained. Along with the abilities granted by all Leadership Roles, his combat power rate is reduced by 80% and he gains a Passive Power Gain, granting 1 bar of power over 7.5 seconds, and deals an additional 50% of all basic attacks as physical burst.
    (So, basically from about 6.5 bars of power, we’re down to 5 to 5.25)

Special Attacks:
    Special Attack 1 (3 hits – Hammer, Kick, Jump Off):
    Refreshes the duration of Leadership Roles, cycling as Mjolnir’s Strength, Shield of Vibranium and Spearhead of Avengers, and refresh and pause all debuffs for 10 seconds.

Special Attack 2 (6 hits – Shield Pushback, Hammer Throw, those 3 hammer-shield hits from Endgame, Hammer Uppercut):
    The potency of Shocks is increased by +200% for the duration of this attack. For each Shock present, the activation of this special attack grants a Fury Buff increasing attack rating by +20% per stack for the duration of the special attack.

Special Attack 3:
    Inflicts 5 Shock debuffs, pauses all of them for 10 seconds and activates Worthy.

Once per quest: If Captain America would be knocked out by a Special Attack, he reduces all incoming damage by 100%, purifies all debuffs, removes all buffs and regenerates 35% health.(Not sure if I should make this a sig or part of an #Avengers synergy team or something.)

Ok ya'll, update 2.0 out. @DNA3000, @WednesdayLength @Yuvraj_267, i think this should cover all.

It's definitely more balanced but I still think the damage is a little too much. I think having either shock potency increase or furies on the sp2 would be enough, both is kinda redundant, and that 10% of health shock when he autoblocks is absurd. There isn't a single champion ability in the game that strong and those that come close can only be done very occasionally, so I think making that one of his normal shocks would be more than enough. Losing 10% of max health by being autoblocked is nuts
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    edited June 18
    Jesus Christ man it's been 5 years, can we please just stop these posts about worthy cap and fat thor, just move on man it's not happening
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★

Jesus Christ man it's been 5 years, can we please just stop these posts about worthy cap and fat thor, just move on man it's not happening

A summoner can dream
    @Priyabrata remember Dr Strange MOM? "Dreams are basically your multiversal selves". If I dream of a Worthy Cap in the game, it already exists in an alternate universe. Why is it that I cannot think of making it true in THIS universe?
    Props to @EdisonLaw
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★

@Priyabrata remember Dr Strange MOM? "Dreams are basically your multiversal selves". If I dream of a Worthy Cap in the game, it already exists in an alternate universe. Why is it that I cannot think of making it true in THIS universe?
    Props to @EdisonLaw

Actually I have an idea for Worthy Cap. Maybe he has a prefight where you can select Mjolnir, and he changes class types (from Science to Mystic), and has different abilities. Would this be too complex?
    @EdisonLaw, @Yuvraj_267 had this idea previously. Yes, it is too complex in my opinion, and as @WednesdayLength rightly said, that just opens a lot of utility for an already high utility champion.

Abilities

Worthy of Leadership - Always Active

A strong Vibranium shield allows Captain America enhanced durability towards attacks on block. He can block all Unblockable Special attacks from all Mystic and #Villain champs, gains 40% chance to Perfect Block all attacks.

Leadership Roles:

(Author's note: In other words, to activate Worthy, you need 7 MLLLM combos, 6-7 parries, and 5 knockdowns)

Shield of Vibranium: All incoming attacks have a 20% chance to be Auto-Blocked. This Auto-Block activates the Parry mastery. If a Parry activates, inflict a Trauma debuff on the opponent lasting 10 seconds. Activating the Parry Mastery successfully inflicts a Sunder debuff on the opponent for 10 seconds.

Spearhead of Avengers: Attacks have an 80% chance to inflict a Shock Vulnerability debuff that lasts for the duration of the mode, and then fall off after 10 seconds. If Shock Vulnerabilities and other personal non-damaging debuffs except Stun are active when Spearhead activates, they are refreshed and paused again till the Shield falls.

Worthy

If all Leadership Roles of Captain America are active, or if he launches an SP3, all charges are removed and he is granted a Worthy Passive for 30 seconds. While Worthy is active, no leadership Charges can be gained. Along with the abilities granted by all Leadership Roles, his combat power rate is reduced by 80%, but he gains a Passive Power Gain, granting 1 bar of power over 7.5 seconds across the duration of Worthy, and deals an additional 50% of all basic attacks as physical burst.

Special Attack 1 (3 hits – Hammer, Kick, Jump Off)

Refreshes the duration of Leadership Roles, cycling as Mjolnir’s Strength, Shield of Vibranium and Spearhead of Avengers,
    Refresh and pause all debuffs for 10 seconds.

Special Attack 2 (6 hits – Shield Pushback, Hammer Throw, those 3 hammer-shield hits from Endgame, Hammer Uppercut)

Special Attack 3

Inflicts 5 Shock debuffs, pauses all of them for 10 seconds and activates Worthy. If Worthy is already active when this attack is launched, deal 100% of the damage of this special attack as a burst of Shock damage.

Signature Ability (I Can Do This All Day)

As a defender, Captain America gains 1 of each Leadership Charge every 2 seconds.
    Potency of Shock effects increase by <10-25>%
    Shield of Vibranium gains an extra ability: "On defense, if this Auto Block activates, inflict a high-damaging Shock Passive for 20 seconds. Special Attacks have a 100% to be auto-blocked unless Stunned when the special activates, but do not inflict Trauma, or Shock."