Yet another AI post… AI recovery rate

13»

Comments

• HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★
    These are not "problems". They are features.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★
    Bro legit, idk what's happening but AI has started to punish my heavy and specials 💀

Like just imagine this, sometimes I use heavy, AI will somehow get up, charge at me all before my heavy animation is done swinging?

It's not consistent but when it happens it feels like kick in nuts, twice.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,163 ★★★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

I love Trappy streams, and he basically said what I say out loud while playing MCOC lately. Kabam employees this is how you kill your game. Thanks Trappy for being the goat and speaking the truth.

https://youtu.be/VFyTX7sQK2I?si=Q5yWNSfX09D-L9ER

You can feel pain ☹️

Kabam will just say, "We're long at it or we have data yup yup." 🤣👏
    Tf yall looking at from past 8+ months?
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    I think they could do a lot by just doing the care packages again. It went a long way to settle frustrations by at least offering items that meant we didn’t have to waste in game currency or units on items that we should not have had to use.

I really don’t know why they stopped them. The issues were never fixed.

They just stated one day “oh, we’ve implemented a new system that works now, so no more care package”. And the community said…

“But it’s still broken….”

And kabam said

“We fixed it”

And community said

“It’s still broken”

And kabam said

“Well from our side, we fixed it, so no more care package”.

End of discussion….

Sad times :(
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 223 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Bro legit, idk what's happening but AI has started to punish my heavy and specials 💀

Like just imagine this, sometimes I use heavy, AI will somehow get up, charge at me all before my heavy animation is done swinging?

It's not consistent but when it happens it feels like kick in nuts, twice.

Yeah you get punished for doing something lmao. Or you get hit with a special but the ai dashes in perfectly when you’re standing up and ties in a five hit combo to really rub salt in the wound
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    Nothing to update here now. Working as intended! That’s simple