Content Creator Program RESPONSE TIME

VOTCVOTC Member Posts: 9
Still waiting for an update for the MCOC CCP hopefully they can get me an update and I have met these requirements

Comments

• ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    VOTC said:

Still waiting for an update for the MCOC CCP hopefully they can get me an update and I have met these requirements

Chill dude, They will respond when ready.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 906 ★★★
    ShuGokis said:

VOTC said:

Orrrrrrrr they forgot

ShuGokis said:

VOTC said:

Orrrrrrrr they forgot
    No they did not forget, this dude has pretty much only just recently submitted his app, Dork even said they didn't currently have eyes on it and that we had to send him our info while they sorted it. He just needs to wait.
  • BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    I have a few thousand sub. How do I join?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★
    firstly you don't just join.
    you got to submit an application.
    meet certain criteria.
    and then
    IF they are looking to add someone to the program they may then choose you.

you may also meet the criteria and they elect not to add you.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,403 Guardian
    I'll tell you what I told you last time. Some content creators had to wait a year or more after applying, to get into the CCP. You need to be patient
  • VOTCVOTC Member Posts: 9
    If that is true I must wait a year that’s insane. I thought I’d hear back by now and thank you for the feedback.
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,020 Content Creator
    edited September 29
    As far as I’m aware, over the last several years, they don’t respond to you unless your application is accepted (which is not necessarily immediate, or even soon, as Pikolu mentioned). Not receiving a notice of rejection, or similar correspondence, is standard (nothing to do with you specifically). Meeting the base criteria for applying also isn’t an auto-acceptance, a lot more people apply than are let in.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 414 ★★

As far as I’m aware, over the last several years, they don’t respond to you unless your application is accepted (which is not necessarily immediate, or even soon, as Pikolu mentioned). Not receiving a notice of rejection, or similar correspondence, is standard (nothing to do with you specifically). Meeting the base criteria for applying also isn’t an auto-acceptance, a lot more people apply than are let in.

I think in one of Allison edits post she said to someone that you need a strong connection with a ccp member to have an advantage in becoming a ccp member
    I can be wrong though but as far as I remember this is what she said
    And Sorry again if I am wrong
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★

I think in one of Allison edits post she said to someone that you need a strong connection with a ccp member to have an advantage in becoming a ccp member
    I mean. Recommendations are always better than going in cold and on your own. It's not going to guarantee you anything though. You still need to pull your weight
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,119 ★★★★★

Almost 60% of corporate jobs are filled through referrals. Meritocracy is a myth. You have to know people to get stuff.
  • VOTCVOTC Member Posts: 9
    edited September 29
    I know a few guys and have done a few collabs with them however it appears I would have to wait a long time.

I personally find that stupid if that is the case with getting in. If you meet the requirements everyone should get the same equal chance of getting accepted not have it rely too much on if you know someone or not.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,322 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

I personally find that stupid if that is the case with getting in. If you meet the requirements everyone should get the same equal chance of getting accepted not have it rely too much on if you know someone or not.
    Flooding the CCP with so many wouldn't be a good idea
    Terra said:

ShuGokis said:

Flooding the CCP with so many wouldn't be a good idea
    Didn’t say that would be? I’m simply stating if you worked hard to meet the requirements each person should get an equal chance at being accepted I’m not saying everyone should get accepted straight away simply that who you know shouldn’t be a factor on better chances at being accepted.