Loyalty Store Update

Liber_WeberLiber_Weber Member Posts: 6
If I’m remembering correctly, there was a announcement about Loyalty/Glory store getting massive updates soon.
As a massive collector, Unstoppable Colossus is the only Mystic 6* I’m missing.
By any chance any Kabam employee could hint a bit if there is a plan of adding the 7* version UC as part of the store update?
Am really close to sitting at 1.6M Loyalty and the button would be irreversible if pressed:’(

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,610 Guardian
    Did kabam say loyalty store was getting an update, or are you just extrapolating that?
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Loyalty definitely isn't, Crashed said when they updated it before there was no extra players in war... Glory store maybe?
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 421 ★★★
    My recollection is that they said that the loyalty store would *not* be getting updated, but the glory store would be.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 226 ★★
    Was their always t4 alpha shards in valiant glory store?
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 108 ★★
    Glory store was updated. T4a is now available to buy.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    edited October 17
    Malchaeis said:

Was their always t4 alpha shards in valiant glory store?

That's new.

T6B and T3A also drastically dropped in cost.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited October 17
    Glory store is now updated
    Crashed said they will never update the loyalty store
  • BigBlueMadness11BigBlueMadness11 Member Posts: 9
    Is it just me or does it seem weird that they don't update the loyalty store because it won't encourage more people to play war? I think war is an absolute waste of time as it is currently and only do it for my alliance and the guys with smaller accounts. If there were worthwhile rewards in the loyalty store then I'd be actually interested in playing war.
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 399 ★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

He actually said that they would remove the ranking materials from there, because they decided not to continue with that idea.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,887 ★★★★★
    Rebark said:

Asher1_1 said:

He actually said that they would remove the ranking materials from there, because they decided not to continue with that idea.
    I think this is a major mistake by Kabam. We've told them so many times that the Loyalty resources are grossly overpriced and outdated, and have extremely strict purchase limits on top of that. Makes no sense how much some those outdated materials costs. If Kabam made some changes there, they probably would see the improved AW participation they're expecting, or close to it.