**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Kabam not want us to farm?

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
Now that I’m finished with all story content, I’m trying to farm energy refills for future legend runs. But there’s a problem. In 5.4.4, you can’t look around to pick farmable paths, and in 5.4.3, many paths are locked up and there are no more keys left in the whole chapter. So you’re entirely SOL if you revisit 5.4.3 and find items on gated paths.

At first I thought both of these new features to the story quest were only a challenge forcing us to pick our lanes carefully, and I liked that. Now I’m pondering the coincidence that the last two chapters have the best items and the worst format for getting them. I’d like to know if this was in any way intentional, though I doubt I’d get a “yes.”

In any case, it’s bogus to me that I’m unable to do a path in 5.4.3 that I’ve already done, and would like to see that changed.

Comments

• Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    edited January 2018
    When Kabam put a cap limit on the items, that was the proverbial "nail in the coffin" of farming resources. Anything for a dollar though right?
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: I’m grateful to my many flaggers. Keep on flaggin’ you flaggers. I hope it gets more attention.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I think they would appreciate it if we played the game instead of farming lol.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What? 5.4.3 has gates? Maybe you mean 5.3? If you do those gates go away. Try putting in a ticket.

xfv0f93u6oq7.jpeg
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    u need more gold coat
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    What? 5.4.3 has gates? Maybe you mean 5.3? If you do those gates go away. Try putting in a ticket.

xfv0f93u6oq7.jpeg

how do you get that much gold? lol.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Is Act 4 not farm-able for the items you need? Or is it because they are not as plentiful in Act 4?

I only just started 100%ing Act 4 and as for progression only gotten half way so far (though I am pretty sure I could beat the Act but I just haven't had the time yet with monthly events, arena, and Alliance Wars and Quests.. but I think this is kind of a good thing as it gives me more to still do later).

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: I’m grateful to my many flaggers. Keep on flaggin’ you flaggers. I hope it gets more attention.

I call'em the forum gremlins.

Forum Flagger Gremlins:

1fDR74e.gif