**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feature item t2a

13»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    In general, I give Kabam a lot more latitude on unit offers than cash offers. Cash is cash, but units are theoretically free with enough gameplay. There are players - and not just whales or top tier players - that can get thousands of units a month just playing normally (mostly from grinding arena milestones, plus other things).

50k units is about $1600 if you buy them, but when I spent 15k units on masteries way back in the day those cost me nothing: I just accumulated them from gameplay. 50k units is $1600 or maybe its nine months of grinding by a player with nothing else to spend them on. Because units can be grinded out with gameplay, their equivalent cash value is a little more nebulous than actual cash offers.

The T2A price is pretty steep, but at the moment it is also the highest pursuit item in the game. Its value and difficulty to acquire is currently so high that most players in the game probably have more of them from login calendars than from their own gameplay and purchases. Outside of things like calendars, they are always going to be expensive. Not just expensive, but always more expensive than you think is reasonable, because of their special place currently at the top of resources you can grind out (only T5B are more valuable and rare, and they aren't as easy to grind out at all).
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    yep, total joke, not spending any units on these first up deals
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I bought them all but will need to take tomorrow’s bath in water instead of champaign. #SlummingIt
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    They have closed a similar thread earlier. But i agree sucks, i would rather an offer like this
    zr74ks8wyqau.png
This discussion has been closed.