**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

we deserve to know if you plan to "adjust" Blade. now.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
Here's the thing. You probably realize that 3/4 of the players in the game will be going for Blade in Feb. This being said, with him being so powerful and all, I think you should give us a heads up if you plan to change him in any way BEFORE February.

Veteran players have seen it over and over that a character gets hyped up and everyone wants him and suddenly the hero is "adjusted" for balancing the game very shortly after most people have him.

Don't let us all save up for Blade only to have him nerfed the week after.

Comments

• Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Actually they said no plans "at this time".
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They have no plans "at this time". Now, tomorrow is another time.

This guy gets it
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Hey guys. Honestly, been in the game since it started. Seen this happen so much. Save up. Spend a lot on Blade on Feb 22. Then, my guess the nerf will come in late March or April. Now, I don't know if they are going to nerf some of the synergy with Ghost Rider and Start or just down right nerf him like his regen, but I honestly think they will do it after the crystals.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    mydnight wrote: »
    Here's the thing. You probably realize that 3/4 of the players in the game will be going for Blade in Feb. This being said, with him being so powerful and all, I think you should give us a heads up if you plan to change him in any way BEFORE February.

Veteran players have seen it over and over that a character gets hyped up and everyone wants him and suddenly the hero is "adjusted" for balancing the game very shortly after most people have him.

When you say "over and over", has there ever been a nerf to any champion that has been released outside of 12.0?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They stated many times on many forums thay at the current moment they have no plans to adjust blade.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Personally, I am one of the few not going for Blade..he seems to be good but some people act like he's unbeatable
  • Options
    They stated many times on many forums thay at the current moment they have no plans to adjust blade.

You do realize the meaning of "current moment" vs. tomorrow when their minds can change.

• Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    danielmath wrote: »
    mydnight wrote: »

When you say "over and over", has there ever been a nerf to any champion that has been released outside of 12.0?

Red Deadpool
    Gwenpool
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018

You do realize the meaning of "current moment" vs. tomorrow when their minds can change.

You do realize you got your answer so until they change their mind just drop your paranoia and accept he isnt gonna get nerfed as soon as everyone is thinking.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Cringing at how emotionally damaged these people are.

12.0 update PTSD
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    i guess blade nerf posts are the new rank down tickets. Never ending Kabam said no plans leave it at that. If he is nerfed in future then that would be the time to complain
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    what i don’t understand about this thread is that miike has said a few times that they don’t intent to nerf blade at this time, including a comment about 3 days ago. if he says it again in response to this thread, will you consider the question answered? if you don’t, why ask the question at all? also, did you think that if you asked again, the 10th time would be the charm to get to the truth? if they were going to say something about it they would have at this point. if they aren’t going to say something, your thread will not influence it.

Players were begging to know if Kabam was going to nerf the OG God Tiers months and even weeks before 12.0 was announced and every time they were told some variation of "no, not at this time".

The writing's on the wall...
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    In before delete.
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Man...I'm wondering if I should delete that post...they're probably going to see the post, see that I'm "in jail", and then ban me.

Although it's definitely not even close to ban worthy.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    what i don’t understand about this thread is that miike has said a few times that they don’t intent to nerf blade at this time, including a comment about 3 days ago. if he says it again in response to this thread, will you consider the question answered? if you don’t, why ask the question at all? also, did you think that if you asked again, the 10th time would be the charm to get to the truth? if they were going to say something about it they would have at this point. if they aren’t going to say something, your thread will not influence it.

Players were begging to know if Kabam was going to nerf the OG God Tiers months and even weeks before 12.0 was announced and every time they were told some variation of "no, not at this time".

The writing's on the wall...

you’re probably right

No he's 100% right
  • Options
    WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    This time I’m positive, no 1000% sure, that Kabam will give an exact date, time, and how Blade will be nerfed. 687th post asking about it is the charm.
  • Options
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    i guess blade nerf posts are the new rank down tickets. Never ending Kabam said no plans leave it at that. If he is nerfed in future then that would be the time to complain

Not really. You don't think if we complain after they nerf they will do anything about it?

Why would they tell anyone about the nerf and why coincidently did they make Blade the last feature re-run. It's obvious they want us to burn all of our red shards...get him, then nerf.

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    They already said they had no plans, is this your first time in the forums? There's a post about this daily, its the new rdt thread

They said the same thing about SW and Strange
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    No. Just no. This whole movement of fear really needs to subside. It started as conspiracy on other Social Media outlets, and it's just snowballing. No.
    Also, placing that much energy into one Champ is setting oneself up for disappointment either way because things always change in this game. New Champs are added every month, and I'm almost positive Blade won't be Mr. Popular this time, next year. Chances are, a new one will be added.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    The point is, the fear was started by a rumor mill fueled by pure paranoia, and nothing even remotely official is backing it up. There's also the fact that it's brought up everyday.
This discussion has been closed.