**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beating stacked Iron man regen?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I went through the new MJ challenge once just to get a feel for it. Then I did the hardest path and took everyone down except Iron Man no problem. But his regen is insane and power is drained so who do I use to beat him? I thought of Guillotine but again power drain is problem. Would Yondu be the best option? Or who?

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I may have to use SL. I don't have AA...
    It just sucks because I took the other champs down. Now I have to restart. The boss fight is no problem. Lol
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Finding someone with Heal Block and Power Drain would be a great option. I don't know who *cough* Vision *cough*, but hope you find someone!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you have a stacked Mystic Diversion (4+), you can get to Guilly's SP2 really quickly with all of the buffs.
    Vision would probably take too long. I guess SL will be my best bet. I just didn't realize he would regen that much. Lol
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Play aggressive? I didn't have a problem with it, just hit him to remove the stacks. I used Drax cause he does a double hit medium.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    Angela shut him down easy
    I don't have Angela. And I play aggressive, but you also have to bait specials.
    He wasn't regenerating thousands of health against you? Hmmm...
  • neeksbneeksb Posts: 24
    Took me a few tries to take him down with the stun immune node but you just have to be aggressive. I used x23 (5* r4). Good thing he isnt bleed immune. Just make sure he always has 1 bar of power, keep baiting specials and heavy attacks and continuously attack
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Using any hard hitter (preferably cosmic) and being aggressive helps. you can easily remove his regen stacks by hitting him.

I used my 5* Symbiote Spiderman (4/55) and it was easy to defeat him. i assume a 4* could do the same thing.
  • Serft2002Serft2002 Posts: 13
    I used my civil warrior yo complete this hurdle. its worth it
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    hyprion was best option for me
    just spam sp1 and bait his sp1 again and again
    last path iron man fight was a lot harder for me compare to boss(one shot him every time) , last iron man took 2 revive !
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I took him down with Voodoo. You build up loas, convert to poison, reach SP2, start power burning, then it becomes inevitable.
    I don't have Void, Hyperion, or any R4 5*, but I do have SL and that's who I will probably use. I could possibly try Cap Marvel too. She hits pretty hard. But it's just trying to bait without being able to parry he can stack a pretty good amount of regen. Every other champ isn't too bad, even boss. Lol
    I don't have Voodoo either. Lol
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I went through the new MJ challenge once just to get a feel for it. Then I did the hardest path and took everyone down except Iron Man no problem. But his regen is insane and power is drained so who do I use to beat him? I thought of Guillotine but again power drain is problem. Would Yondu be the best option? Or who?

Use either Visions S2 right when Iron Man is at 20% Health, works all the time...may take some getting use to so find a high level Iron man and duel him a few times to get the timing down. Good luck!
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    i used Scarlet
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I used my 5* R4 Gwenpool. If you have a champion who has really high attack or can deal high DoT abilities, you can afford Iron Man's regen for a few seconds since you will outdamage him, provided you play semi-aggressively. Gwenpool was a viable option for me because her bleed + armour break easily outdamages Iron Man's healing with aggressive play of combat.

I also used my 4* AA sometimes, the neurotoxins work, but you need to make sure you don't get whacked due to the class disadvantage.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    gg and the hood (staggered)
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I used my 5* drax to complete the challenge , he is unawakened and easily defeated im , you just need good intersecting skills.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Not everyone has good 5* Champs, if the OP had them he wouldn’t be here asking for help.

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    If you have a stacked Mystic Diversion (4+), you can get to Guilly's SP2 really quickly with all of the buffs.

Also Voodoo sp1 and Magik sp1 when arc overload kicks in...easiest way to shut it down!!
    I wouldn't go with a Cyclops, just in case you were wondering!!! :)
    @Dhruvg

I'm getting better at intercepting. That's not problem. My problem is when Ironman stands in the corner blocking and quickly stacks 3-4 regeneration buffs because he regenerates the health Ive taken away very quickly. I can hit him 80 times and get no where because he regenerates it back. I am going to use my SL though because I can easily get combos of 200-300.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I just used Hyperion and spammed sp1 every couple of seconds. He died fairly easy
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I just finished the hard path + boss, figuring I better get the worst over first. By the time I got to him, I had lost a few of my champs for whatever reasons, so I wore him down with a fresh r5 4* Red Hulk, got him to the point his regular arc overload went off before RHulk went down. Then I finished with my r5 4* Ghost Rider.

I found just pushing him into specials, as he is very easy to bait, was the way to go.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Born wrote: »
    Void is another option. Really just need to avoid him and let those regens stack once you have the Petrify Debuffs on him.

https://youtu.be/VZPGp8vOhKY

Was just going to ask about void I have a 4 * R4 awakened Sig at 40.