Options

Who was the toughest to fight in Micheal B. Jordan's challange?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,756 Guardian
    YoMoves wrote: »
    @DNA3000 The problem with that is his node, which causes strong bleed damage every time you block him. If you're not packing a good bleed immune, even parrying him will take you out in the end.

Unless you are an intercepting god, bleed immune is all but essential for this fight at the end. That's probably a given.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,756 Guardian
    Save up your units, this is another money grab

If you're spending money on this, you're not ready for this.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Iron Man
    The challenge would be easy for end game players. I used 5/50's for the first three paths consecutively of round four yesterday and didn't lose a champ until I exited because I didn't want to use a revive or health potion. After trying x23 against the boss (she was at 15% health), I was able to solo BPCW with my Wolvie.

Today AW ended for me and I finished the rest with my rank 4 five stars. The only semi-difficult fights were Ironman and BPCW. I didn't use any potions, revives, or boosts. I think it can be done with just 5/50's and no items if you have the right champs.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Iron Man
    Uses x23 for everything but war machine and iron man. Used voodoo for them. Pretty enjoyable quest.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    CW Black Panther
    I can do better with intercepting with nc so him with deep wounds is what i ended up using for most of it
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    None, if I have to choose I'll go with Iron Man.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    CW Black Panther
    i cant do the 3 difficult paths ( try more than 20 times), i need help. or better hands
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Iron Man
    His regen was annoying
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Falcon
    I got through without spending but did use a lot of free revives and heals. Falcon and Iron Man took the most, and it was mostly on just the last 2 passes. Had 4/55 5* Ultron doing most of the work with 4* 4/40 Ice Man, Ronan, Dr. Voodoo, and Guillotine. I loved DESTROYING war machine with Ronan, I remember finishing one with a 33K crit from an S1.
  • Options
    You forgot to add the lag to the poll, that is one tough mechanic in the game that would make a grown us man cry despite being a skilled player.
  • Options
    i cant do the 3 difficult paths ( try more than 20 times), i need help. or better hands

Your avatar is kamala khan her hands turn into a balloon party event lol