FAR TOO HARD.....

13»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Waited zero days. Offered a bet as soon as you said you’d bet. People tend to not take bets they know they’ll lose though. I’m out though. Look me up on line app if you find your spine
    edited January 2018
    Buster wrote: »
    Waited zero days. Offered a bet as soon as you said you’d bet. People tend to not take bets they know they’ll lose though. I’m out though. Look me up on line app if you find your spine

I don't think I would have lost, you not that good at the game, you would have proved it on day one. I would bet the only enjoyment you get in life is getting on these forums, to try and make lower rated player feel bad. You were fishing for compliments, you got called on you bluff instead.

One, I haven't put anyone down. I've said nothing about lower players. Two, I have zero interest in compliments. Three, If you don't think you will lose then BET me.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Member Posts: 639 ★★★
    Idiots think that Mags isn't one shottable lmao
    It was easy af. Nothing compared to LoL or anything of 5.4.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★

I don't think I would have lost, you not that good at the game, you would have proved it on day one. I would bet the only enjoyment you get in life is getting on these forums, to try and make lower rated player feel bad. You were fishing for compliments, you got called on you bluff instead.

You really don't know what you're talking about. Back up your own talk. I'll put 20 refills on LeNoir being able to do it. I would wager the same that he could do the challenge without even using his top champs.

Just because one guy posts videos on youtube doesn't mean no one else has the same skill set. For every lagacy there are hundreds more with the same skills.

One, I haven't put anyone down. I've said nothing about lower players. Two, I have zero interest in compliments. Three, If you don't think you will lose then BET me.

You said if I wanted you to post a video you would, I wouldn't bet on something that I am sure you would get someone else.to do. You are not that good or you would be in a top 200 alliance. I caught the part, where you said you would have you wife record you play a phone game, funniest thing I have read all day. I could just picture that in my mind, a grown man saying to his wife, honey I need you to record my awesome skills at contest of champion's. So I can try to win 10 energy refills, so I don't have to spend my McDonald's pay check on the game this week. Then after she watches you try for like an hour or so, you call up a buddy and have him do it, all for 10 energy refills. If you are so high in the game energy refills are nothing, I have like 7 right now in my inventory.

Yeah, I’ll grant you the recording idea wasn’t my brightest moment lol. The idea that I would try to get someone else to make a video for me was so ludicrous it was the first thing I thought of lol. I don’t really care though. We’ve already been through how I offered to make a video and you said you’d bet. As for my alliance I’ve been with the same group of guys since we were all 3*s. I don’t spend $ on the game much and have no interest in joining a top spending group lol. Honestly it was really easy to one-shot mags with Blade and when you offered to bet I thought I might as well get something out of it. It’s getting stupid though. I’m tired of the discussion. If you hit me up on line I’ll be happy to send you a video tomorrow when I get a chance. Or not. Don’t care.

You said if I wanted you to post a video you would, I wouldn't bet on something that I am sure you would get someone else.to do. You are not that good or you would be in a top 200 alliance. I caught the part, where you said you would have you wife record you play a phone game, funniest thing I have read all day. I could just picture that in my mind, a grown man saying to his wife, honey I need you to record my awesome skills at contest of champion's. So I can try to win 10 energy refills, so I don't have to spend my McDonald's pay check on the game this week. Then after she watches you try for like an hour or so, you call up a buddy and have him do it, all for 10 energy refills. If you are so high in the game energy refills are nothing, I have like 7 right now in my inventory.

I responded to this once and it disappeared so apologies if it gets posted twice. Points to you on the video idea, not my brightest moment lol. The idea that I might get someone else to make the video for me was so absurd it was the first counter I thought of. As for my alliance, I’ve been with the same group of guys for 2 years. Sure I could join a higher group but I like my alliance. And it’s not like we are low lol. Anyway we’ve already hashed out the sequence of events. When you said you’d bet me I figured I might as well get something out of it. Honestly it was easy to one-shot mags with Blade. Already beat it more than once in the time frame discusses so had no doubt of winning the bet. Tired of the discussion at this point but just for the hell of it I’ll make a video tomorrow when I get a chance and I’ll post it if you look me up on line. Or not. Don’t care. Have a good night

I responded to this once and it disappeared so apologies if it gets posted twice. Points to you on the video idea, not my brightest moment lol. The idea that I might get someone else to make the video for me was so absurd it was the first counter I thought of. As for my alliance, I’ve been with the same group of guys for 2 years. Sure I could join a higher group but I like my alliance. And it’s not like we are low lol. Anyway we’ve already hashed out the sequence of events. When you said you’d bet me I figured I might as well get something out of it. Honestly it was easy to one-shot mags with Blade. Already beat it more than once in the time frame discusses so had no doubt of winning the bet. Tired of the discussion at this point but just for the hell of it I’ll make a video tomorrow when I get a chance and I’ll post it if you look me up on line. Or not. Don’t care. Have a good night
    You couldn't do it I under stand, I have seen people do it with cross bones and wolverine. I know it can be done, I just don't think because someone says something on these forums, that they can do it.

I just beat it in 8 minutes and 47 and then beat it again in less than 8 minutes. Didn't even play well because I played pissed off lol. Don't know why I'm letting you troll me.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★

You couldn't do it I under stand, I have seen people do it with cross bones and wolverine. I know it can be done, I just don't think because someone says something on these forums, that they can do it.

I just beat it in 8 minutes and 47 and then beat it again in less than 8 minutes. Didn't even play well because I played pissed off lol. Don't know why I'm letting you troll me.

Let it go man. Stop feeding the trolls.
  • SoulresurSoulresur Member Posts: 15
    FaR tOo HaRd.....
    @superunknown012 you are right lol. Shouldn't let myself be trolled. Actually tried to upload the screen recording and I'm not sure how to do it.
    Whatever man. Offered to send you one on day one if you looked me up on Line, which you never did. I'm out. Have a nice life.
  • imnooneimnoone Member Posts: 316 ★★
    Let's alll say it together .. that might make us all remember ..

"We understand that not all the new content is made to be completed by everyone. Next time when I can't complete something and find it hard, I will remind myself that it's ok, my roster is not as great and I am not yet ask skilled to finish it but one day I will be like everyone else who progress through game. I WILL stop whining and instead work towards getting better."
This discussion has been closed.