**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch - Power Steal is taking her own power [Under Investigation]

13»

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    TTT for a fix. This is a serious bug. She's missing an ability.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    No sense of urgency. We'll be coming up on 2 months soon.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Good thing we're not using her. Because if we were, then we'd be getting mad.
  • Is this a bug?? Seriously, I thought it was how it works, this is happening to me since i got her as a 2* duped, over an year and half now, since i started playing
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Is this a bug?? Seriously, I thought it was how it works, this is happening to me since i got her as a 2* duped, over an year and half now, since i started playing

You're confusing power steal (attack feature - takes opponent's power on hit) with power drain (which is mutual and occurs when SW is struck by an opponent). Power STEAL should not negatively impact SW - to the contrary, it should STEAL power and fill her power bar, which it did just fine until the Dec update.
  • docdanzdocdanz Posts: 10
    Still bugged post 17.0 update. This is really starting to piss me off...
  • Still happening post 17.0.2 as well.

• javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Bug is not fixed yet. Her power steal is stealing her own power even after the new update.
    edited February 2018
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. It looks like that team is close to a fix on this one. I'll will post an update once I know a fix version. Thanks!

Power steal has been screwed up since the beginning of december. We're passing 2 months. Your last post about being close to a fix was 1 month ago. How "close" is "close"?
    edited February 2018
    Help... we're going on 10 weeks now.

Last mod post was almost 1 month ago, Jan 18th

Extremely frustrating that this isn't a priority or that we don't get timely updates.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Still nothing on this one? She is still losing a little power when she power steals. The most visibly noticeable is when you are at sp2 and she power steals and puts you just under sp2 on the power meter.

Just to revamp for those confused:
    Power Steal = only happens when she is hitting opponent and steals some of their power meter to add to hers
    Power Drain = only happens when she gets hit herself and completely drains both champs power.

These are not the same effect and Power Steal is the one bugged currently.
    Image if the “known issues” thread was honest and actually listed known issues.

What if...?
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Why not let this go on for another month? That way, we can say that her Power Steal has been down for a full season (3 months). Try to put that in perspective Kabam peeps.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    It's going to be a cold day in hell if you think Kabam will fix a problem that benefits them (lag, dashing forward problems etc.)
    Over a month without any update from the mods. It's ridiculous and downright pathetic at this point. Obviously bugs are not a high priority unless it's something that benefits Kabam. 1 more week and it'll be 3 months with no fix. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • That's basically a disadvantage for playing SL it is so dumb especially when you need that SP2 to do alot of damage
  • SafiulSafiul Posts: 17
    Can we get a fix for this @Kabam Miike?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Does seem to be working better. Haven't really used her much since the patch.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

The issue with Scarlet Witch's Power Steal taking power from herself was resolved in the 17.1 update. Thanks for your patience as we worked toward a solution!
This discussion has been closed.