T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• RjmendezRjmendez Member Posts: 22
    Yeah but when is that update going to be available?
  • PyreshirePyreshire Member Posts: 56
    I have not been able to use the game when i switch off the Wifi setting and try to use my cellular data. I use iPhone, iOS 11.2.5, phone carrier is T mobile and I have called Tmobile and they told me my cellular data is working fine.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Member Posts: 204
    edited February 2018
    seth9352 wrote: »
    @Bryman187 that was an hour ago and still no update though

Give it a little bit. I would assume they wouldn’t realease the patch notes until the build has been submitted to the AppStore so presumably we’re just waiting for AppStore review and propagation.
  • seth9352seth9352 Member Posts: 16
    @Bryman187 don’t you know what they say about assuming though
  • D4nny_0D4nny_0 Member Posts: 3
    Y’all gonna fix it one not? it’s been 2 days now ! This sucks kabam
    @Bryman187 don’t you know what they say about assuming though

Sure, but what more do you want them to do for **** sake??? They released an official patch note declaring a new build with a fix. There’s literally nothing else we can ask them to do/say.
    Idk maybe not take 50+ hours to do it next time
  • Raven77104Raven77104 Member Posts: 8
    Guys calm down good heavens!
    It takes a lot of time to find bugs in coding. You guys clearly don’t know programming at all. Be happy they will address it and not wait a week.
  • I31ll4I31ll4 Member Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike any new Info on this?
  • ChenChen Member Posts: 115
    Would be nice to get this fixed and compensation. Our BG wasn't able to finish AQ due to this issue. Quite the headache for a lot of people.
    @Raven77104 coding is easy I do it for fun in my free time so don’t tell me what I do and don’t know. I majored in software development.
    FYI it isn’t just T-mobile users affected by this I have others in my alliance on other carriers with this issue.
    Idk maybe not take 50+ hours to do it next time

That doesn’t do anything to make this update come out faster.
  • Obregon241Obregon241 Member Posts: 6
    Be nice to have this sooner than later already messed up two days of AQ and AW for me IPhone 7 T-mobile
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Member Posts: 20
    We need the new update today no question about it. It’s definitely frustrating trying to steal WiFi so we can log in. I did stop by a McDonals just to see if I can help my alliance in AQ/AW it’s ridiculous!!!!!!!
    Coding is easy I agree so you must know finding bugs can take a while right? If you guys are addicts it is isn’t Kabam’s fault it’s your own lol @seth9352
  • Velez1523Velez1523 Member Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike still no update for the app how much longer are we gunna have to wait I already messed Arena, alliance war and Alliance quest
    they posted over an hour ago about patch but nothin else since @Velez1523
  • kratos311kratos311 Member Posts: 3
    @Raven77104 if you’re not affected please troll elsewhere. Some of us have worked hard to get to where we are and have a obligation to our alliance to finish paths and do certain things.
    edited February 2018
    they posted over an hour ago about patch but nothin else since @Velez1523

@Velez1523 @seth9352 They have no control over how long the AppStore review and propagation process takes. Reminding everyone how long ago Kabam released the patch note won’t make Apple go any faster.
    I’m not trolling. I have the same issue. I’m done all my moves in AQ and AW. Just trying to tell you be little patient is aIl. @kratos311
    There will be compensation since this affects a good portion of users clearly.
  • CAD07CAD07 Member Posts: 83
    Raven77104 wrote: »
    There will be compensation since this affects a good portion of users clearly.

There better be!! after waiting almost 3 days for a fix they better....
  • Eames24Eames24 Member Posts: 1
    I’ve had the same issue, running an IPhone 7+ on T-Mobile. I understand there are slip ups and what not but the games been down for us for two and a half days....are we getting any worthy compensation or will it be a few **** crystals and some gold?
  • Grnbayfb_1Grnbayfb_1 Member Posts: 1
    I am still having problems logging in wasting my cellular data with reinstalling multiple times. I have iPhone 8+ On T-Mobile all updates and mcoc updates. Really causing problems with my alliance.
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Member Posts: 31
    Thanks to the update I can now login with my cellular data. Thank you @Kabam Miike
  • Lou2189Lou2189 Member Posts: 4
    Update/patch is up, good luck out there ladies and gents!
  • JEbertJEbert Member Posts: 157
    Update just hit Apples AppStore
  • Nathan04Nathan04 Member Posts: 4
    THE UPDATE JUST LUNCH TO APPLE STORE AND DONWLOADING IT RIGHT NOW
This discussion has been closed.