**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    @Raven77104 coding is easy I do it for fun in my free time so don’t tell me what I do and don’t know. I majored in software development.
  • FYI it isn’t just T-mobile users affected by this I have others in my alliance on other carriers with this issue.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    seth9352 wrote: »
    Idk maybe not take 50+ hours to do it next time

That doesn’t do anything to make this update come out faster.
  • Be nice to have this sooner than later already messed up two days of AQ and AW for me IPhone 7 T-mobile
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    We need the new update today no question about it. It’s definitely frustrating trying to steal WiFi so we can log in. I did stop by a McDonals just to see if I can help my alliance in AQ/AW it’s ridiculous!!!!!!!
  • Coding is easy I agree so you must know finding bugs can take a while right? If you guys are addicts it is isn’t Kabam’s fault it’s your own lol @seth9352
  • @Kabam Miike still no update for the app how much longer are we gunna have to wait I already messed Arena, alliance war and Alliance quest
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    they posted over an hour ago about patch but nothin else since @Velez1523
  • kratos311kratos311 Posts: 3
    @Raven77104 if you’re not affected please troll elsewhere. Some of us have worked hard to get to where we are and have a obligation to our alliance to finish paths and do certain things.
    edited February 2018
    seth9352 wrote: »
    they posted over an hour ago about patch but nothin else since @Velez1523

@Velez1523 @seth9352 They have no control over how long the AppStore review and propagation process takes. Reminding everyone how long ago Kabam released the patch note won’t make Apple go any faster.
  • I’m not trolling. I have the same issue. I’m done all my moves in AQ and AW. Just trying to tell you be little patient is aIl. @kratos311
  • There will be compensation since this affects a good portion of users clearly.
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    Raven77104 wrote: »
    There will be compensation since this affects a good portion of users clearly.

There better be!! after waiting almost 3 days for a fix they better....
  • I’ve had the same issue, running an IPhone 7+ on T-Mobile. I understand there are slip ups and what not but the games been down for us for two and a half days....are we getting any worthy compensation or will it be a few **** crystals and some gold?
  • I am still having problems logging in wasting my cellular data with reinstalling multiple times. I have iPhone 8+ On T-Mobile all updates and mcoc updates. Really causing problems with my alliance.
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Posts: 30
    Thanks to the update I can now login with my cellular data. Thank you @Kabam Miike
  • Update/patch is up, good luck out there ladies and gents!
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    Update just hit Apples AppStore
  • THE UPDATE JUST LUNCH TO APPLE STORE AND DONWLOADING IT RIGHT NOW
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    hope it works, uploading right now.
  • Update is out guys thanks for all the support !! @Kabam Miike and everyone else here
  • AxFrost21AxFrost21 Posts: 19
    still not able to log in through T mobile cellular data after the update @Kabam Miike
  • RjmendezRjmendez Posts: 22
    Update is out guys
    y4sxtfzcm5jl.jpeg
    sblkxn0a4nml.png

@seth9352 Sometimes they say it means you’re reasonable.
  • Patch is out
  • AxFrost21AxFrost21 Posts: 19
    Is the update working for T mobile users anyone??
    AxFrost21 wrote: »
    Is the update working for T mobile users anyone??

Yes. I’m in.
  • Hey All,

As many of you have seen, the update is out now. Please let me know if any of you still have issues, as they are probably unrelated to that one we just fixed.
  • Gematria78Gematria78 Posts: 11
    It just downloaded it off of the App Store on T-Mobile network and as soon as it was done I tried to open the app with the same problems. Still not connecting to the network
  • Gematria78Gematria78 Posts: 11
    iosix8cjm2y4.png
This discussion has been closed.