**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Same old problem. Dashing forward, dashing back not blocking, no control.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    My dash backs not working properly ...iPhone 7 latest iOS
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I just created an account JUST for this bug!

I don't get how Kabam can't fix it, a block should be a block, not a random dash forward or backwards!

It happens multiple times per day, multiple times per fight, it is NOT the device, I even tried a brand new phone just so I can rule that out, and it STILL happens on it!

It is like all of the sudden, the character gets AI turned on, and they do stupid stuff getting you killed.
    It's miserable, every time I feel an improvement it starts up again. Having to drag character across screen block turns into a dash. Happens on whatever device. Tried my account on brand new iPhone n I use 2x different android devices.
    Today is the worst. I was surprised it didn't feel too bad with new event but yesterday n today especially , gameplay makes game pointless.

If you really believe it to be a device issue then please list non compatible devices.
    Right, so I had an extra update 2 days ago, what was that? Can I get rid of it?
  • ShackShack Posts: 17
    Logged on this morning for AQ and I could not move forward to attack. I was destroyed, and i just used a team revive and a **** load of health last night. There went 1k in Glory!! BS
    I'm really hoping it stops when AW stops. That's why I left Ally in first place, then when I go back it all kicks off again. This is the worse though.
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    edited February 2018
    I have gotten really good at hitting the pause button when my champ goes unresponsive. Most of the time that will bring back the block but not for very long.
  • When can we expect a fix. I keep losing my streaks in arena. This is getting so old.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    good job kabam same problems going on for months and no fix you failed the community lol...at this point its comical you cant software a game right you just made many leave oh well less money for you XD
    Ive just done the expert trial without any problems for first time today. All champs were.released from AQ and war.
  • J3 Prime phone with OS Knox 2.7.1 same issue, also opponents are breaking attacks mid combo and after a 5 hit combo blocking too fast and not able to get specials off like usual. Happening during arena, daily events, and monthly as well.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Raa wrote: »
    Kinda funny the so called bugs we face, as far as im concerned, its all working as intended.

But don't worry potions are half off
    Idk it figures this happens during the start of seasons but i guess I'll play along.
    Samsung Galaxy S8 active
    Android Oreo 8.0
    MSM8998 Octa-Core, 2.35 GHz (Quad) + 1.9GHz (Quad)
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    I have an NVidia Shield device running Andriod and I'm still having issues with block. It doesn't seem to respond and some crucial times.

MY Sony phone is even worse.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Blocks dropping. Kabam knows this and they're letting us go through it on purpose. Especially with AW seasons. What's your estimate on how much you're gonna earn by the end of season? Kabam?
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    Kabam patch incoming to fix this ongoing issue. Patch is called project wallet wedge.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I've seen this using my 5 star Ghost Rider against Hyperion in monthly uncollected quest. I'm holding block in the beginning of the match & it's like he's throwing an unblockable combo. My thumb stays put but it's like I was never blocking. I've seen this on my LGV20 frequently & on my Motorola Z2 Force, both are Android devices running Android 7.1.1. I've also experienced this in AQ. It's incredibly frustrating.
    Look no hands!! This is bs!
    nameplas wrote: »
    Blocks dropping. Kabam knows this and they're letting us go through it on purpose. Especially with AW seasons. What's your estimate on how much you're gonna earn by the end of season? Kabam?

This couldn't possibly be why alliance potions are half off?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Yep, it's happened to me in every quest, every arena, feels like every champ against every opponent.

Just happened to me in AQ a few mins ago.

The game just doesn't read a screen press/swipe. Then since the AI is able to act instantly, they crush you when this happens. Especially in the higher level game play.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I honestly don't think they really care at this point and this isn't exactly a new issue caused by this update it's one that has been going on for quite awhile now their "fixes" don't seem to be doing anything

It doesn't happen all the time but in critcal parts of the game my champions just won't move properly and are just getting ripped appart like they're punching bags.

In one fight then they just won't move right and then you die, afterwards you go and use another champ and you tear them appart because they aren't much this happens to me a lot.

My blocks drop a lot, occasionally they block things and won't move afterwards, my blocks get torn through by regular attacks and specials, they block in the middle of things, they won't go forward or backwards, they fire off random specials and heavys or don't do them at all, get stuck in my block, do the block special mumbo.

Not to mention them rushing forward and eating specials and combos, and heavys and I'm really getting tired of it as well.

Sometimes it just seems like it's intentional to drive up sales of potions and revives especially alliance ones or they are incompetent or maybe both at this point.

Ever since they got bought by netmarble the games gone down hill though it seems like the other netmarble games are working fine and improveing offering compansation for downtime, offering things to returning players to entice them to keep playing, apologizing for bugs etc.

So to me either the better people moved to other projects and we're left with the bottom of the barrel ones who just don't care anymore and aren't skilled enough to fix it despite all the revenue they have at their disposal.
This discussion has been closed.