**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AQ rewards [Merged]

Comments

• Options
    Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    What a joke. All I really need to say. Joke of a company, joke of a staff, pure incompetence.
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    My main got rewards almost instantly, meanwhile my ault is still rewardless. Its nice to see a 5 page long thread about this issue and the first and only mod communication is all the way on page 5...... Top notch quality control I see.
  • Options
    Corey67Corey67 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike hello? We’re having a issue here
  • Options
    I’ve looked in forum messages and discussions and have seen posts about Final SA rewards or lack there of, kinda curious how many others didn’t receive final AQ rewards. Message sent to a Kabam and have a reply (attached). But originally I thought it was just a few in my Alliance, now I realize it is more widespread. gfhds6gpkfvt.jpeg
  • Options
    DanThaMan123DanThaMan123 Posts: 53
    Missing our's as well.
  • Options
    Did my picture offend you guys? Can’t take critiscm??

did they take down your post or something? don't see a picture by you.
  • Options
    SKK65 wrote: »
    "To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to appreciate delayed rewards."
    In all seriousness... this is a MAJOR problem. My alliance got 1/3 of the rewards from beating the last AQ map. And we still haven't got our AQ leaderboard rewards. The rewards are delayed beyond belief. What's next? When you purchase a crystal, the game crashes and you don't get it? As in, you get nothing and it steals your currency?
    Is anyone at Kabam even listening to the community? I seriously want to know.

Agreed all I want is to take my agent venom to rank 2 hi ally mate
  • Options
    SKK65 wrote: »
    "To be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to appreciate delayed rewards."
    In all seriousness... this is a MAJOR problem. My alliance got 1/3 of the rewards from beating the last AQ map. And we still haven't got our AQ leaderboard rewards. The rewards are delayed beyond belief. What's next? When you purchase a crystal, the game crashes and you don't get it? As in, you get nothing and it steals your currency?
    Is anyone at Kabam even listening to the community? I seriously want to know.

To be fair, this is nothing like the scenario you posed. We will all get our rewards eventually, and possibly compensation for kabams incompetence. Meanwhile your scenario is literally theft.
  • Options
    gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Still no reward for AQ. 22hours after we finished AQ at 4am my timezone gmt8+ .. $#£€’akandkdmddkdnd dkd dkdbs skzbdbsj aksd jdjs
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    C'mon now. My whole alliance hasn't received our AQ rewards.. get it together!
  • Options
    Jackster1983Jackster1983 Posts: 12
    Really kabam, you have time to make 29,99 for something you should give for free now.. Its getting a even bigger joke
  • Options
    They jailed my friend for talking about this and took down my post ;(
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,696 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the response @Kabam Zibiit. Is this in any way related to the recent delay in SA rewards? Just wondering if there’s something systemic going on.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    The alliance quest rewards have not reached is yet, and many other alliances. Please help
  • Options
    Resolving these issues should not take this long. No SA STIIL and now no aq
  • Options
    Kabam, as a Leader, still i did not received my AQ rewards for the last AQ but my members and officers received it already. What was happened?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    I suspect it's part of the same issue on the server. I can't say for sure. They'll get it resolved I'm sure. I know people are frustrated and waiting, but we have to wait for now.
  • Options
    Sylvia14mkSylvia14mk Posts: 73
    Waiting in my alliance as well.
  • Options
    JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    6n5lamvj2chb.png
    Well I see they have no issues sending out their offers for us to spend money on in a timely manner... it's just getting us what we earned they have the issue getting to us...
  • Options
    CodyStark86CodyStark86 Posts: 19
    HELLO!

Why did not we get our Aq and SA rewards so far?
    we did not receive the AQ reward and did not receive the reward for SA either.
    we begin to be impatient! this is not why we play!

#CodyStark86 ; Rouge Revolution
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    I cant take Kabam serious right now lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    JamesC1981 wrote: »
    6n5lamvj2chb.png
    Well I see they have no issues sending out their offers for us to spend money on in a timely manner... it's just getting us what we earned they have the issue getting to us...

Most Offers are preset ahead of time and send out on the date they're scheduled.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Any update?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    Sjr38 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, apologies for the delayed response and for the delay in the AQ rewards paying out. We're still looking into this issue and working on getting you all their rewards as soon as possible. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more information.

still?! This was brought to your attention....YESTERDAY! And this is the first communication? You guys are incompetent.

It's a weekend, they work weekly... like most, Mon-Fri
  • Options
    And Monday is a holiday in Vancouver.
  • Options
    We are missing our rank rewards from alliance quest
  • Options
    WirewolfWirewolf Posts: 17
    edited February 2018
    I don't beliave this ... more or less 24 hours and not pay rewards of the AQ ???? Why????

And Why more information that your guys provide us??? Why Kabam??? Why ?!?!?

I invite all members to comment this in the Google Store and IOS Store ... let's go to do the revolution !!!!
This discussion has been closed.