**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ rewards [Merged]

Comments

• Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    These comments about them not working weekends and Monday being a holiday and all that, means absolutely nothing. The game doesn't stop being played on weekends. Problems obviously still arise on a 24 hour basis, they need to use some of that money all of us pay them to employ some employees who know how to do their job
  • RWC0924RWC0924 Posts: 3
    AQ has been over for a few days, still haven’t received the AQ rewards yet.... how come?
    @GroundedWisdom so they can set up deals that are releases as scheduled, but none of the rewards we actually work for can be released as scheduled?
  • When will the AQ rank rewards be sent? It’s taking a long time
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Samcro420 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom so they can set up deals that are releases as scheduled, but none of the rewards we actually work for can be released as scheduled?

Yes. The server is what calculates and sends out the Rewards.
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Start a reverse social media campaign. Pull the likes on facebook they wanted so badly. They seem to care about those
  • I get that **** happens, but this kind of stuff happens WAY too often in this game. It’s discouraging as a user and should be embarrassing as a developer.
  • Does anybody have any information on the delayed Alliance Quest Rewards? It has bee over 24 hours since AQ ended and we have not received ours.
  • @Kabam Miike I am waiting for response. When the game was down (2 months ago) Kabam prosmised to give us compensation rewards if I recall correct. I know that I i3sd1nre7v8m.png
    remember this 'early' but I didn't got them. I don't think that I am the only one. I suppose you can't do anything becouse it was 2 months ago right? The only target of KABAM is to earn money while making bugs in purpose, like the bug with Angela and Mordo and with this picture:
  • Any day now.....
  • TheBigBengalTheBigBengal Posts: 11
    Yes I looked for a known issue post like with the SA rewards but don’t see one for AQ weekly rewards. Any idea when we can expect those?
  • Some of my ally received SA others have not.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike I am waiting for response. When the game was down (2 months ago) Kabam prosmised to give us compensation rewards if I recall correct. I know that I i3sd1nre7v8m.png
    remember this 'early' but I didn't got them. I don't think that I am the only one. I suppose you can't do anything becouse it was 2 months ago right? The only target of KABAM is to earn money while making bugs in purpose, like the bug with Angela and Mordo and with this picture:

that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Please remove your comment and put it in an appropriate thread, or make your own.
    as for your problem if I recall correctly we did get compensation for that awful week, and very good compensation at that. We got 5* shards, alliance potions/revives, reg potions/revives, energy refills, and a few other things. They should have been sent out to anyone who logged on during that time. If you did not receive them then you should have sent a help ticket to kabam, as that was so long ago i'm not sure you can do much.
    edit- also they don't make bugs on purpose, they truly are just incompetent. Most bugs they create will be compensated if they impact the game, but yes visual bugs such as your picture have often been overlooked. There is a similar interface bug where all the interface shows up as colorful boxes (and is pretty funny), as well as the visual bug when you form a item from quest rewards appearing to give you 2 of that time. All of these visual bugs are not necessarily game breaking so often no compensation is given. (the one you showed is a fairly new one, and tbh has the greatest chance to be compensated, but its unlikely.
  • WirewolfWirewolf Posts: 17
    To send offers to spend money, ok the system!

To pay rewards, more than 24 hours?!?!!?

It's not fair, not honest, not agree of the laws, not responsible!
  • WirewolfWirewolf Posts: 17
    Any update Kabam?!?!
  • I was planning on joining a new alliance after aq awards. If I go ahead and switch will I get the aq awards from my old alliance at the new one?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I was planning on joining a new alliance after aq awards. If I go ahead and switch will I get the aq awards from my old alliance at the new one?

No you should stay there until the Rewards arrive.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    No acknowledgement since yesterday??!!
    Even mods have given up on this game
    Don't expect to get anything. Kabam only wants MONEY and nothing else. Almost 1 day has passed and we have no update so I will forget it just like MODOK LAB'S compensation rewards 2 months ago!

I literally just told you that modok lab rewards DID go out
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    I was planning on joining a new alliance after aq awards. If I go ahead and switch will I get the aq awards from my old alliance at the new one?

I was planning on waiting too, but my new ally leader says sending in a ticket should help get your old rewards in the new ally so I went ahead. I'll keep posted about the results over time.
  • JMANCREWJMANCREW Posts: 11
    Still no rank rewards for my entire alliance from AQ
  • @Cryptic_Cobra I didn't get them! I have let KABAM know as you said
  • Sjr38Sjr38 Posts: 16
    Sjr38 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, apologies for the delayed response and for the delay in the AQ rewards paying out. We're still looking into this issue and working on getting you all their rewards as soon as possible. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more information.

still?! This was brought to your attention....YESTERDAY! And this is the first communication? You guys are incompetent.

It's a weekend, they work weekly... like most, Mon-Fri

What in the world? Are you the spokesperson for Kabam? Could care less about their work schedule. They managed to get online browse the forums and merged threads yesterday, so ......... obviously, the “work week and holiday” was a non factor, then not say a single word. Then a day and 5 pages of posts later, we get a half ass apology.
    Regarding my post about the moderators, I wasnt trying to argue moderation. I just meant the way he described the aq rewards issue in that message is more information than we've gotten all day
    @Cryptic_Cobra I didn't get them! I have let KABAM know as you said

did you tell them on the forum or in a help ticket through email? forum is for general/community problems. If you did not receive the rewards everyone else did then you should send a help ticket to address your issue. You should also do this asap, but seeing as compensation were given out almost one and a half months ago I'm not sure they can do much for you. They only gave rewards to the people that logged on during the affected time, and that is determined in game (as they can track log in times) If you did indeed log in within the 24 hr time frame then they MIGHT be able to help you. I don't know how long they fold onto that tracked info so there may be no way to verify it now
  • give them negative reviews on playstore and apple, thats the only way they are going to learn.
  • u1dsup52p6w8.png
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    edited February 2018
    @Cryptic_Cobra I wrote a ticket but they will probably do nothing. I remember this today becouse I don't have get the AQ rewards. Also I had completed only the 3rd difficulty. I thought that this was the reason. I wanted to let KABAM know but I forgot it but thanks!
This discussion has been closed.