**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ rewards [Merged]

Comments

• ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    Still no AQ rewards. I had to sell expiring ISO. What’s the problem? And why no announcement?
  • I have not get aq rank rewards for two weeks in a row. Kabam mike please do something about it
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    Only 4 hrs left on level up and I need the t4 basic to r5 my archangel
  • ranking at 264 and still waiting for the rewards
  • WirewolfWirewolf Posts: 17
    Many Peoples needed the T4 catalist to enjoy "Level Up" ... and no aswers, no updated ... incredible
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I as well have not gotten Anything.
  • Any update here from Kabam?
  • guys were being fobbed off we wont see the rewards same as we did not see the compensation for the 2 weeks of game screw up
  • My alliance has yet to receive any AQ rewards as well. What’s going on, Kabam???
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    The best way to solve these issues is to put "rank up tickets" on the unit store. For 4, 5 and 6 stars. Limit of 10. You can buy a new server farm with that money.
  • Nothing is getting resolved by the end of this level up event, so that dream is dead in my mind. I don't believe anything has been done at all behind the scenes because I don't believe anyone is there to do anything. It happens time and time again, something breaks on a weekend and all we get are crickets until Mondays.
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    probably a mod sneaks away to the bathroom (so his wife dont know he is doing anything work related) at home from time to time with his phone so he can log into the forums to post they are working on it with no update for us and will keep us informed (when really ain't nobody there until sometime next week to fix the problem) its been nearly 30 hours since AQ ended for the week, the SA rewards were about 36 hours late, wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the AQ rewards were AT LEAST that long past due if not more like 48 or so... i think Kabam is trying us to see how far they can push before the cries for boycott start coming again. as for the level up event, im trying to grind out the t4b arena before it ends so i can get my last 14k when i rank up and level up stark enhanced to 5/50....
  • BIGjermBIGjerm Posts: 1
    Has anyone responded to this yet? ...still no answer on the delayed delivery of Alliance Quest rewards
  • Fletcherc44Fletcherc44 Posts: 10
    Yes, in main chats. They are looking into it.
  • No update, no information
    Kabam is working much fast!!! kkkk
  • Kabam are killing this game. Ive been playing over 2 and half years and in the last 6 months alone this game has become a disaster.
    At least kabam Re consistant with one thing. Letting down its player base. Its become soo predictable that i even could tell they would delay and screw up the AQ rewards before it even finished. They should be embarrased
  • This is starting to become a regular occurrence with SA and AQ rewards
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Everyone in my Alliance is still waiting and getting pretty annoyed that higher tiers are being catered too and mid level tiers don’t even get an apology when stuff like this happens, let alone any compensation for the long waits
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    John757 wrote: »
    Everyone in my Alliance is still waiting and getting pretty annoyed that higher tiers are being catered too and mid level tiers don’t even get an apology when stuff like this happens, let alone any compensation for the long waits

It's not necessarily one tier or the other. Looking through most of this (a thread I started on this merged to here so been tracking since really early on), only spots of expert tier have their rewards. Plenty still don't.
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    What it comes down to is kabam knows they have us. They continually screw up, string us along while they fix nothing, and we all keep playing. The game is broken at a fundamental level and until they really go in and fix it at the root of the problem, nothing will ever change
  • My rewards just came
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    Lucky you
  • GokezGokez Posts: 49
    Me and my team have not gotten AQ rewards we worked hard for them and I see everyone else getting them it’s time we get them also
  • Still no rewards. Down-rated on playstore to 1 star. Hitting up the facebook page now.
  • MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Posts: 72
    I can't find a forum for this but where's our rewards Its been almost 2 days and still no rewards what's going on
This discussion has been closed.