**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wakandan Ultimate Crystal

IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
lm0ivz21zlj8.jpg

3 weeks of playing and still nothing..Odds of getting that is same odds of me and the yetti having an ice skating contest at the olympics right now!

Comments

• Options
    AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    same here. no wakandan crystals yet. Meanwhile, my friend has got 2 so far and pulled a 4* killmonger. i hate him now :neutral:
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've pulled one each on my accounts didn't really get anything good just 3* dupes of storm and captain america.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Got my first one today, and it wasn't even from my expert run.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I might do the easy one then 😂
  • Options
    SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    None for me either. My bro pulled 5 already. RNG SUCKS!!!!
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Thread # 11.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I have pulled only 1 wakandan crystal in previous day 7 trial of infinite easy quest. And I'm doing expert daily. And that crystal gave 3 star DD. I believe that if you get this crystal from easy, medium or hard levels, more chances of getting 3 stars. If you get from expert then maybe more chances of 4 star. But truly this is ridiculous, only 1 till now? Better not to advertise such crystals and let them be a surprise lol, as RNG itself is a big surprise.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten 2 on my main, 1 on my alt. 3*s everywhere... at least I duped Hulk
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Thread # 11.

Shine on, you crazy diamond! :)
  • Options
    LuxoneoLuxoneo Posts: 7
    No U.W.C for me too :( i play every day and nothing. Hmm somethings wrong :(
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Yeah they should have made it so we get a guaranteed one on the 7th day Infinite Trail or something. Making it RNG just does not seem the best way to do it (I got 2 so far... I am sorry to hear some have gotten even one yet).
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I've gotten about 3 of them so far.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Got my first one today from easy level. Pulled 4* IM. Not bad for for a minutes worth of questing.
  • Options
    I've gotten one, but this is a RNG dominant game y'all. No reason to get worked up about it. And we get a free grandmaster crystal every two weeks as well.
  • Options
    ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Got my 2nd one today. Came from the 2nd easiest level. My 1st also came from a low level and happened on the last 7 day event. 3* 1st time. 4* Cap today.
  • Options
    Done them on hard everyday cleared 3/4 trials of the infinite both times not one crystal
  • Options
    Yup, only one for myself as well on hard level