**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... Shards for Blade day?

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    10k. Confident I'll pull him in the basic
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I will have enough for 4 rolls.

This will make it rolls 17, 18, 19 and 20 respectively for a featured hero.

Really hoping to get my first featured. So far, I am 0-16.
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    I will have enough for 4 rolls.

This will make it rolls 17, 18, 19 and 20 respectively for a featured hero.

Really hoping to get my first featured. So far, I am 0-16.

I'm in the same boat brother, I'm currently 0-11.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    Apparently,blade will get nerfed at some point. Because that’s what happened with DS And thor. its most likely going to be silent.Anyways,i dont get it.Whats the hype? I have an blade and he is not that good as much people see him.He needs synergy’s to fully reach his potential. Might as well go for Ghulk instead,Because he doesn’t rely on synergy’s.Plus his regen takes just fully drains your power if he isn’t an high sig. i think he is overrated.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Was saving shards, and pulled him from the 5 Star Crystal i got from act 5. I saved it until he was added.
    AryanNoob wrote: »
    Apparently,blade will get nerfed at some point. Because that’s what happened with DS And thor. its most likely going to be silent.Anyways,i dont get it.Whats the hype? I have an blade and he is not that good as much people see him.He needs synergy’s to fully reach his potential. Might as well go for Ghulk instead,Because he doesn’t rely on synergy’s.Plus his regen takes just fully drains your power if he isn’t an high sig. i think he is overrated.

At 150 sig. i hardly notice my power going down at all.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Damn you guys are gonna be mad AF when he gets nerfed 😂

4fwd6taemc8o.jpeg

Well, I'm not making posts about it, just warning people. Because there will be outrage (they will be more likely to look like you in your selfie)

And I can just say "told you so" 👍
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I used to think he would get nerfed. But he really needs his danger sense to be OP. There are ways around that. I foresee Kabam designing content around him going forward. The game is going to be flooded with Blades after tomorrow so they probably will have no choice but to design stuff around him. Wouldn't be surprised if Bishop has some things as a defender designed to counter Blade specifically.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

4fwd6taemc8o.jpeg

Well, I'm not making posts about it, just warning people. Because there will be outrage (they will be more likely to look like you in your selfie)

You’ve posted that blade will be nerfed 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks. We get it. You thimk he’ll be nerfed. I’m not really bothered if he does, even if I get his 5* then I’ll use him to the best of his ability for as long as I can, then rank him down and rank someone else up if he’s nerfed. No biggie. I won’t be looking like “my selfie” whatever that is.

4fwd6taemc8o.jpeg

You’ve posted that blade will be nerfed 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks. We get it. You thimk he’ll be nerfed. I’m not really bothered if he does, even if I get his 5* then I’ll use him to the best of his ability for as long as I can, then rank him down and rank someone else up if he’s nerfed. No biggie. I won’t be looking like “my selfie” whatever that is.

My r5 blade is wonderful. As was my r5 DS. When they nerfed i ranked down, and ranked up the new god tier champ. My 5 Star magik. So i could care less if they nerf him. Then i will r5 my Hyperion
  • I have a maximum of ten shots at him. Statistically speaking, I have an 89% chance of getting him at least once. That means for every ten players like me, there will be about one player complaining on the forums that the crystal is rigged because they missed ten in a row. Given how many people are likely saving for him, that sounds like potentially hundreds of players. I just hope I'm not one of them, but either way there's bound to be a lot of crying about it come Thursday afternoon.
    Prpl_haZe wrote: »
    137k shards here. Been saving for an eternity. That givesme 9 chances.

FYI - Assuming a 20% chance from each crystal this is the breakdown that you will get at least 1 Blade
    1 Crystal) 20%
    2 Crystals) 36%
    3 Crystals) 48.8%
    4 Crystals) 59%
    5 Crystals) 67%
    6 Crystals) 74%
    7 Crystals) 79%
    8 Crystals) 83%
    9 Crystals) 87%
    10 Crystals) 89%

11% chance to not get him ;(
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Im at 100k. I'll get 7 tries at least. Just did my first path in Labrinth for those extra 20k shards
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    edited February 2018
    it seems that everyone has much more than me. lol
    im a noob at this game only level 29. :blush:
    no 5 stars yet. only have 5000 5 star hero shards. tbh i rather have starky than blade
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Chitlins wrote: »
    I'll have 4 tries but my forums ban doesn't end until Friday and I have a weird feeling that forum jail reduces chances for good crystal pulls. So I'm waiting until Friday to open

How do you have a forum ban?
    Aren't you commenting on forums right now?

Just asking because I didn't know there was such a thing...
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    Chitlins wrote: »
    I'll have 4 tries but my forums ban doesn't end until Friday and I have a weird feeling that forum jail reduces chances for good crystal pulls. So I'm waiting until Friday to open

How do you have a forum ban?
    Aren't you commenting on forums right now?

Just asking because I didn't know there was such a thing...

It's a soft ban. I can't create threads and can only post so many times a day
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Where’s gw to disagree that statistics calculations are real maths, and that each chance is a 20% chance and that they do not interact with each other so you cannot quantify multiple pulls with a number in any way
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited February 2018
    i dont know why people are so crazy about blade. I have him as 4* dupped 99 sig. He is good, but not god. Mostly i am taking him to quests due to his synergy for my lovely Ghost Rider 5* dupped. GR saves me so much revives and credits! Only GR can finish path till the end with 100% health left. With blade it is not always possible to regen enough health while blocking if enemy is aggressive. For sure my rank 5 5* will be GR, not blade if i had him as 5*. ah yes, his prestige, yes it is high, but not highest.
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    10 tries, not optimistic at all, im 1/8 on featured 5*
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Scottryan How many units and what champs did you use for the easy path? I need some advice for preparation.
  • Nice
  • Prpl_haZe wrote: »

FYI - Assuming a 20% chance from each crystal this is the breakdown that you will get at least 1 Blade
    1 Crystal) 20%
    2 Crystals) 36%
    3 Crystals) 48.8%
    4 Crystals) 59%
    5 Crystals) 67%
    6 Crystals) 74%
    7 Crystals) 79%
    8 Crystals) 83%
    9 Crystals) 87%
    10 Crystals) 89%
    Now do exactly the same if youy dont get blade. You will know that you are wrong and no matter what you have always 20% chance.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    dangerblu wrote: »

1 Crystal) 20%
    2 Crystals) 36%
    3 Crystals) 48.8%
    4 Crystals) 59%
    5 Crystals) 67%
    6 Crystals) 74%
    7 Crystals) 79%
    8 Crystals) 83%
    9 Crystals) 87%
    10 Crystals) 89%
    Now do exactly the same if youy dont get blade. You will know that you are wrong and no matter what you have always 20% chance.

For each crystal yes, there is ~20% chance. But the chance of getting 1 blade out of 10 crystals, assuming 20% chance per crystal, is 89% overall.

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    dangerblu wrote: »

1 Crystal) 20%
    2 Crystals) 36%
    3 Crystals) 48.8%
    4 Crystals) 59%
    5 Crystals) 67%
    6 Crystals) 74%
    7 Crystals) 79%
    8 Crystals) 83%
    9 Crystals) 87%
    10 Crystals) 89%

There's always that guy
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Have 120k by Saturday. sooooo nervous
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★

He's really good and while I am surprised he is that excellent I doubt he gets nerfed. He feels the same way as I felt when I got iceman. A heal block champion is going to be a big counter coming up I bet.