Options

Lost my arena streak due to disconnect

Grinding in the T4B arena on an iPhone 6, I win the first fight and continue to the second. I get the KO and time out on the screen waiting for the "Victory" screen to pop up. Then it does it AGAIN on my third fight, after I win again. Lost my streak and ended up wasting a team of 5* champions for this.

Comments

• Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Same here but in an expert proving ground. Twice in a row I got disconnected at the end of a fight, on the boss. My champions comes back half life, and the boss who was half dead when I lost, comes back full.
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Same hear in arenas as well
  • Options
    Same here...not good
  • Options
    I hope this doesn't happen in Hyperion arena
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Just lost my streak for the third time. This is getting out of hand
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    And won EVERY FIGHT
  • Options
    Currently at 2 mil in venom arena...got to score another million I guess
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    This is jeopardizing me getting venom smh. Now is some of the only downtime I have to really rack up some points but I can't because the game is down. I was hoping to grab venom due to his reasonable cutoff, but I guess if you aren't an elite player going for Dr Voodoo or Starlord issues like this won't really matter. I hope it gets resolved soon because this is messed up.
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Same
  • Options
    Nightsbane576Nightsbane576 Posts: 36
    Guess they just want us not spending and giving the game a 1* rating
  • Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    My streak gone... Thanks to kabam... Two fights ina row... The victory screen wouldn't load... You guys are doing a good job of frustrating your fanbase... Keep it up....
  • Options
    kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Do you plan on doing anything about this for those of us who got screwed because of Kabam's blunder?
  • Options
    TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    probably just more stamina refills and boosts.... yippeee. Getting real tired of grinding, I'd like something worthwhile.
  • Options
    kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Seriously just want my streak (or multiplier) restored and my team refreshed without having to use units or stamina refreshes.
  • Options
    Rmfc14Rmfc14 Posts: 1
    Same here.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    TxAggie17 wrote: »
    probably just more stamina refills and boosts.... yippeee. Getting real tired of grinding, I'd like something worthwhile.

I wouldn't mind these, but the fact that we can't use them in the arena of our choosing is just REDICULOUS