**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game down???

13»

Comments

• Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Hey All,

As some of you have already noticed, the game is back up. We're very sorry for the frustration that this outage has caused. As a reminder, there is still a scheduled maintenance tonight.

Still need those boosts replaced. Would be nice to have both champs this disruption caused me to lose too @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike
    WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED to do right now if we were in the middle of the Trial of the Infinite? All my boosts are gone and like I said in a previous post so is a 10% h&A boost.

Kabam Miike Posts:2,057Administrator ›

9:11PM

Mcord117 wrote: »

They don’t care and will do nothing

This is not true. As you can see, if you look up just a few posts, you can see that I have already replied to another Summoner, letting them know that we will look into this after the situation is remedied. Granted, sometimes it can take a little while, but we usually do, so I'm not sure exactly what you're referencing here.

• Options
    I want a damn refill I’m working on my account and finally finishing masteries
  • Options
    I’m getting tired of this bs
  • Options
    So I lost my boosts during the Trial and now can't finish without spending revives and potions. What a rip off.
  • Options
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    They don’t care and will do nothing

This is not true. As you can see, if you look up just a few posts, you can see that I have already replied to another Summoner, letting them know that we will look into this after the situation is remedied. Granted, sometimes it can take a little while, but we usually do, so I'm not sure exactly what you're referencing here.

“We usually do” is terrible phrasing for someone whose job is communication. It infers that sometimes you don’t, for whatever reason. Not being harsh - comms is how I make my living.
    The challenge is to live up to “we do” or “we rarely fail to...”. Stand by the positives. Make them happen. Put salt in the coffee for the guys who thwart your comms endeavours.
  • Options
    OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike I used all my revives and pots dealing with some serious in game lag during trial of the infinite. On top of that I had all six of the infinite boosts I earned in effect then the game went into emergency maintenance. It's back up but all my boosts have expired. I hope something is done about this because that is totally unacceptable. I am expecting my boosts restored. I am on the last fight against spider man.

Wish I knew how to tag Kabam Miike in this.

As a fellow Canadian I am disappointed in this situation and will be appalled if it is NOT resolved in a satisfactory manner.
  • Options
    ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Still cant log in
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Agree with @DNA3000 and I should also add that, at least, two years ago, whenever this happened, we would usually get compensation from the collector. That compensation started watering down and at some point stopped altogether. If you cannot keep the app alive 24/7, at least give us a wink, a couple of good boosts and keep us happy until everything is working smoothly. And if this is always going to happen on update day, well, at least we will be happy to know there are compensations coming after the maintenance.
    Just saying, it would alleviate customer relations quite a lot.
  • Options
    Still no resolution? I work all day tomorrow and you guys have maintenance tonight. When am I supposed to finish? I'm not even asking for the 300 units I just finished down the drain I just want my infinite boosts back.

For shame Kabam
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike Time is running out. Some of us have jobs and can't play in the morning. How long til you "look into" the people that lost boosts and champs in trial of the infinite?
  • Options
    Didn't you hear? Kabam Ahab said it's been addressed in this thread so nothing more to be done about it. Ps what's a job? Didn't you know this game is your job. It's all that matters.
  • Options
    T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    You guys cry so much. Those boost didn’t do to much anyway I can see the people that boosted. If you lost a champ in the trials chances are you were sucking anyway, unless you got a mid crash during AW or something like that , 1 champ being down shouldn’t kill you. Everyone is always crying for comp it’s annoying. Like a customer that always looking to exploit a company.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Go back to your cave troll. Your comment makes no sense. You know what forget it your not worth an explanation.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    T9951 wrote: »
    Everyone is always crying for comp it’s annoying. Like a customer that always looking to exploit a company.

If the service is not good, you have to compensate somehow. Or you lose clients.
    People spend money in this game, we can ask for a better service. And they are right to complain about this issue as this is the last day of the trials and the only day they could activate the boosts, even if you didn't need them.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Hey All,

As some of you have already noticed, the game is back up. We're very sorry for the frustration that this outage has caused. As a reminder, there is still a scheduled maintenance tonight.

It's responses like this that make us think you guys don't care and won't do anything. You just had emergency maintenance and that's going to roll shortly into scheduled maintenance not even 2 hours after.

Guys got booted out of of a time sensitive event with full boosts and we get scripted responses. This happens not just in the forum, but is the signature move of email support as well. Getting responses that don't address the specifics of an issue do give us the impression that you do not care. The responses are so generic they could be used for anything.
  • Options
    Hershy wrote: »
    I don’t get the complaining that goes on here sometimes. MCOC is a huge game with millions of users. Problems occur. I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often.

Attacking @Kabam Miike or others seems to make little sense. He’s on here answering questions and keeping everyone informed.

I get the game is played by kids/teens and those who still need to mature a bit but the constant attacks must make it hard for them to feel sympathy. Do they always get it right? Of course not. Do you always get everything right in your life? If you do, you likely wouldn’t be sitting on this message board right now reading this.

I’m frustrated too. Had a boost active that is expired by now. I’ve been waiting for a response to a security issue for a week. Both are very frustrating but I am not insulting the game staff about it.

Try to look at things from their eyes if you can.

Do you have another gaming system? Doesn't happen on those games ever. Why is it a surprise it doesn't happen more this is a multi-million dollar game and it happens mouthly. Glad you're cool with an underperforming game that has weekly maintenance but can't keep the game up in between those times
  • Options
    RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    maintenance again?
  • Options
    seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    They won’t do nothing with the update to 17.0 I couldn’t play on my Mobile data because of something with the update and T-Mobile network went 3 days not being able to play and they gave no compensation so I doubt y’all will get anything for this
  • Options
    thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    edited February 2018
    Those 6 boosts made a HUGE difference. I lost them too and had to use several revives to get through. You didn't need the boosts? Good for you. What does that have to do with the rest of us? The reality is, the outage had a REAL effect on many of us. We were stuck in a quest that, if you quit, you can't restart and if you keep going, you will have to waste resources because of the outage. How do you think that should be remedied? If you went to a furniture store for a 50% off sale and during checkout the computers went down for the rest of the day so they couldn't check you out, wouldn't you want the furniture you were going to buy at discount that you were promised? Or would you get on a loud speaker and tell all the other customers "stop your whining. Who cares if you don't get the discount. I have lots of money and don't need a discount. If you can't afford to price, then you are a slob and shouldn't be buying furniture". Isn't that pretty much what you said?[Edited by Moderation]
  • Options
    Wow seriously ? Still no response about it?
    i have work all day and can't play. My champs are locked in and I'm out 600 units. Still no answer or response? When the easiest solution is give EVERYONE the 6 infinite boosts. Those who used them won't need them. Those who lost them will use them. Those who didn't deserve them will use them in hopes of getting a break. Which will mean they will have to revive a lot which means more money for kabam. But still no answer? How hard is it to decide? It takes longer then the Ents in Lord of the Rings to decide. Sheesh. Their only recourse now is to gift everyone who lost the boosts on the outage the 700 5 star shards they would of earned for completing it. If I miss out because I am at work that there will be **** to pay.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    To be fair, everyone got the message saying when servers will be down. It’s not Kabam’s fault that you ignored it and used all of your half hour boosters 5 minutes before the scheduled and forwarned maintainence began. Everyone was told it was happening, as per usual. The event didn’t end last night so you could’ve waited. Plus maintainence didn’t even last a long time. It was like an hour, 2 tops.
  • Options
    T9951 wrote: »
    You guys cry so much. Those boost didn’t do to much anyway I can see the people that boosted. If you lost a champ in the trials chances are you were sucking anyway, unless you got a mid crash during AW or something like that , 1 champ being down shouldn’t kill you. Everyone is always crying for comp it’s annoying. Like a customer that always looking to exploit a company.

If you believe those Trial of the Infinite boosts "didn't do much anyway" that says more about your knowledge of the game than it does about the players complaining the boosts were lost.
  • Options
    To be fair, everyone got the message saying when servers will be down. It’s not Kabam’s fault that you ignored it and used all of your half hour boosters 5 minutes before the scheduled and forwarned maintainence began. Everyone was told it was happening, as per usual. The event didn’t end last night so you could’ve waited. Plus maintainence didn’t even last a long time. It was like an hour, 2 tops.

The unexpected outage and emergency downtime occurred two hours before scheduled maintenance.
  • Options
    So has the team come to a decision? Any update for us who are waiting?
This discussion has been closed.