Options

Map 5 crystal pulls

I know Kabam has addressed this and said that the pulls are random, but...... Prior to v12 I bought the deals they offered constantly, and I got 1 t4c every round of AQ for about 7 or 8 weeks. One week i even got 2 t4c. After the v12 nerf happened, i stopped spending $$, AND GUESS WHAT? I have pulled ZERO t4c. That's 0 in all the AQ that occurred after v12. Coincidence? I think not.

I'm curious to see if you guys noticed the ridiculous drop rate now.

Comments

• Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    One t4cc per week from map 5 crystals is crazy good luck. I might get one a month, and I think even that is pretty good.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I average one every 5 months. I've gotten 3 in 15 months of playing
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Haven't gotten one since season 4 started and I play on 2 accounts...sucks
  • Options
    Omni wrote: »
    Haven't gotten one since season 4 started and I play on 2 accounts...sucks

That's still one more than me. lol
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    One fully formed mutant t4cc in 5 months of doing map5. OP consider your pull rate pre 12.0 very lucky.
  • Options
    ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    I believe Kabam changed drop rates in AQ Map Crystals across the board since introducing/implementing Glory Crystals. We do not know when they change the drop rates. They change it because we can not be getting so much T4CC's from AQ on top of Glory Crystals. It would be too much, in their opinion most likely, and it needed to be adjusted.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Some people just don't understand how random map crystals are. They're on a good run and suddenly it stops, kabam are screwing them over.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I have NEVER pulled a full T4C from a map 5 crystal. 2 years plus playing, opening 15 or more per week, and NEVER pulled a full catalyst. So yeah...
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    I only pulled t4cc from map 5 after 12.0
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    i opened 79 map 5 crystals. received 0 full t4s. Not even a t4 basic.
    https://youtu.be/by56zsbmLPc
  • Options
    LOL somebody flaged above picture, that is salty

Far too many posts have been flagged since the switch to the new site. Product of millennial environment I guess ? If I can't have what I want then no one else can.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I have only got a full one once in the last 5 month.

One of my alliance members gets 2 a week....its sickening...I hate seeing him post all the cats he gets..
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,262 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    LOL somebody flaged above picture, that is salty

Far too many posts have been flagged since the switch to the new site. Product of millennial environment I guess ? If I can't have what I want then no one else can.

I think it's a mixture of firstly, you can now actually see that people flag posts. It could be that the same amount of posts are being flagged we are just seeing it now. Or secondly, now that you can see it I think people are just using it as a "dislike button"
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,123 ★★★
    That's the average of u don't spend @ op. All they want is our $$
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    There seems to be a missconception in this game. seems to me like everyone thinks they are guaranteed something if they open so and so many of a crystal! thats not how it works when there is a certain percentage on something! lets say its 1% chance you pull a full t4cc (likely less, but lets just say). the percentage doesnt build up pr crystal. each and every crystal would have a 1% chance, meaning you could pull 1 million crystals and still dont pull a fully formed.

**** happens.. you have good days weeks months. and you have bad ones. deal with it

Flaggged! Okay sure but I'm getting far more map 5 crystals now and I'm playing on 2 accounts. We hit 90m in aq weekly so what's that like 25 map 5 crystals or something ? Then on 2 accounts x what is this week 4 or 5 of season 4?

Get where I'm going with this? And I understand that luck of crystals but seems pretty bad lately. I always had better luck with map 4 crystals though.
  • Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    I've gotten a whole T4CC the last 2 AQ series, but not this one.
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    This is for whoever flagged the pic of my 2nd full cat, here's the 3rd in 5 days! So flag this! I get cats more often than you can flag

s0c0t03c00jx.png

Got enough ISO to rank all these champs with the t4cc rolling in like that?