**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modoks Lab is reseting nods and its soo fair. [Under Investigation; Merged Threads]

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited March 2018
    Happened several times now to me also.

iPhone 6. iOS 11.3 Beta
    Also happened on my Samsung S7; just updated it but no idea the operating system. I only have this phone for android offers
  • RickRancorRickRancor Posts: 12
    edited March 2018
    @Kabam Zibiit , I had the same reroll issue. The game froze on the loading screen. I closed, reopened, resumed fight and was promptly ko'd because the original effects were back. And yes, I lost the 5 randomizers that I had used too.

Running on Samsung galaxy 7 phone.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    This bug is so easy to reproduce and very annoying. Reroll the buffs (by using a randomizer), then if you leave the lab for any reason (go to your stash, go to the store, anywhere...) when you return the buffs have reset back to the initial ones.

All devices, all OS. I have done this with several versions of android on several phones as well as iOS 11.2.6 on iphone 8+.
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Yep. This happens but you're SOL as far as your lost rerolls. Kabam screwed people last week on the game failing on the last trial of the infinite. @Kabam Miike said he'd look into getting them replaced after the game was up and running. Radio silence after that. And it was right after he tried to reply to negate someone that had posted kabam doesn't care and won't do anything. Looks like he was right after all.
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Screwed me because I went to my stash to get my extras and it was reset when I came back. Proceeded to wipe out my last champ which was a 5* blade with bleed and degen so...thanks for that. Can we please get some more maintenance before maintenance tomorrow night too?
  • Happened to me. Just spent a whole bunch of precious gold on re-rolls and now I can't finish the map unless I use a bunch of potions, revives, and boosts.

Device: iOS. iPad mini 4.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Kabam. You put antman with caltrops and bleed, civil warrior with a buff i never even seen before (explosive personality), iron patriot with unstoppable heavies that linger for a second and a half after his animation giving him an unstoppable charge with kinetic reactor and true strike, a bleed immune deadpool with 1% permanent health regen, magik with infinity blast outlast and enhanced crits so i literally can’t get hit or hit her, and ANOTHER antman with plagued mind poison more power gain and fury. Wth. I quit after iron patriot.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    rurh592rqleb.jpeg

For those who don’t know (like me) this is explosive diar-*ahem* personality.
  • VnetVnet Posts: 7
    I have reported it and this is their reply.

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to kabam support! I'm Zion at your service!

I understand that you run into an issue using the Randomizer. I want to let you know that the game team is already aware of this issue. They are still working on it. I can't provide a timeframe for a fix but rest assured they are working the said issue accordingly.

​If you have further questions then please feel free to contact us. I thank you for your time and have a great weekend!

Best regards;

Zion
    Kabam support
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Using a OnePlus 5, android version 8, oxygenOS version 5.0.4. have already submitted a ticket. Waiting since a week for one business day to get over.
  • Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35
    This **** happened to me too. I left to claim my expiring dice so I dont add the new one to my inventory and then I come back and the nodes are reset.

I am on an iPhone X, AT&T and the latest IOS update.
  • This is also happening to me, a terrible injustice, I was not finishing the lab because of this crazy bug, since I had already lost my data and the buffs did not change.
  • Gaming device is the Motorola G5s Plus.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit happened a lot of times to me as well

I'm running iOS 11.1.2 on an iPhone X

Here you have a video of the issue if it helps get this fixed faster

https://youtu.be/bLpoG2_sCaw
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Also aside from missing the new buffs I lose my reroll item
  • Not to be rude (I am sure you guys are busy) but it would be nice to get some kind of update from the team on this? This is a pretty big deal for a large proportion of the player base who do not have limitless amounts of money to throw at the game as a work around for this issue!
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Still not fixed.. Happens to me 12 hours ago. Device :Samsung Galaxy s6 Android version 7
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited March 2018
    This IS NOT a glitch and it matters NOT which system you use.........it's purposeful and it should be compensated. ANYTIME you get out of fight and go ANYWHERE, be it AQ, WAR, Store, Arena.....the reroll reverts back to original nodes it started with. Modok lab is a MONEY PIT at Master level. There is a difference between making something challenging and forcing people to buy revives and making it impossible. I just faced a match where Rocket hit me TWO times and killed me.....seriously what kind of match is that. Also, is there a reason abilities like parry and Stun don't work on champs when there is NO nodes affecting such? Your Modok lab needs to be overhauled and replaced with REASONABLE conditions. Also....if we reroll we should get better nodes and it should be easier! Replacing Catylops with Slashed Tires, Degen with 300% Power Gain, Starburst with Thorns..... champions that can kill you in 2 hits or turtle till Special 3.....seriously the awards don't justify the hassle. I hope you take this feedback serious.....cuz this Modok is a broken event!

You don't have investigate anything the developers MADE this event like this.....supposedly they do test runs and QA their products. All you have to do is log in and play the game! STOP giving us a smoke screen ...the event is working exactly way they wanted it to....forcing us spend money on event that gives trash for awards! STOP taking advantage of your customers! Make events that are reasonable and give ALL players who played Master mode fair compensation.....that is what a decent company that has made MILLIONS yearly on an IP that CARES about its customers would do!
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit - do any of you guys want to address this one? Please?!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Im using nokia 3310s. Please look into this. TIA!
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Im using nokia 3310s. Please look into this. TIA!

lol space impact isnt MCOC.
  • Hey everyone, while we are still working on getting this issue sorted out, you can get in contact with our support team in the meantime, if you experience this issue. They'll be able to investigate your case and may be able to replace some Randomizers. Thank you for being patient with us while we work to get this resolved.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Also, would you be able to let us know what device you were using and what version of your OS you were running when you experienced this?

Yeah cause everyone knows kabam switches the nodes for people who use nokia 300 models.
    Working as intended.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Hey everyone, while we are still working on getting this issue sorted out, you can get in contact with our support team in the meantime, if you experience this issue. They'll be able to investigate your case and may be able to replace some Randomizers. Thank you for being patient with us while we work to get this resolved.

So you’re saying that support may??? be able to reimburse players for some??? lost recourses caused by this 12 day old bug now that we’re half way through with Labs, but we’re still going to be losing expiring randomizers since we can’t claim them from our stash without resetting the last roll. Is support going to reimburse the randomizers that are forced to expire due to this bug too @Kabam Zibiit? And what about dropped connection issues? Are we going to be limited to one reimbursement ticket or will we be reimbursed randomizers for each time the buffs reset when they shouldn’t have? Would really appreciate some clarification, thanks.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Is this really that bad?

If you used a reroll and you still didn’t like the nodes, then left to buy some, then came back. The nodes switched back to the nodes before you used the first reroll...right?

But you weren’t happy with those nodes or the second batch...then use the dice you just bought and hope for the best.

Am I missing something?
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited March 2018
    Thebgj wrote: »
    Is this really that bad?

If you used a reroll and you still didn’t like the nodes, then left to buy some, then came back. The nodes switched back to the nodes before you used the first reroll...right?

But you weren’t happy with those nodes or the second batch...then use the dice you just bought and hope for the best.

Am I missing something?

Yes you are.

It’s not about the buffs that come up, it’s about managing the randomizers you earn. If you use any randomizers during the quest, including to reroll the buffs on the final fight, the most efficient thing to do is to go to your stash before you start the fight and claim as many randomizers from your stash as you can to refill your main inventory of 8. If you don’t do this then upon completing the final fight the new randomizer you just earned will go into your main inventory instead of going to the back of your stash. If your constantly refilling your main inventory directly from wining new randomizers in the quest than your allowing previously acquired randomizers in your stash to expire for no reason. The goal is to manage your inventory and stash efficiently so you can maximize how many randomizers you have on hand in your stash.

Not to mention in your last statement you seem to be complacent with just wasting gold buying as many randomizers as you need. If you manage your inventory and stash correctly you will never have to waste a single gold on randomizers. If you aren’t able to efficiently manage your inventory and stash due to a bug that literally prevents this from being allowed you are effectively being forced to waste gold on more randomizers because you can’t claim the maximum number of randomizers from your stash. Gold may not be a big deal for you, but it is for others and I personally don’t like giving Kabam back anything I’ve earned due to a bug they’ve introduced into the game.