**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How would you feel if you were kicked an hour before AW Season 1 Rewards came out?

Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
You were in the alliance the entire season, and stayed up endless nights, pouring your blood and sweat into the game.... Spent real money to help the alliance, and you get kicked right before the rewards were delivered... How would you feel, and do you think Kabam should have a system in place to prevent this from happening (give rewards even if you get kicked).

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    The only reason youd be kicked is if you deserve it.

Regardless, they dont do this for aq so dont see anything happening for aw season rewards.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    The only reason youd be kicked is if you deserve it.

Regardless, they dont do this for aq so dont see anything happening for aw season rewards.

So, the only reason someone ever gets kicked from an alliance is because they deserved it? No other reason? If a rogue officer doesn't like you, and kicks you... You deserved it, because you didn't kiss his butt and send him a birthday present?
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    I think it gives way too much power to one player over a group of other players who most likely don’t really know each other. I’m pretty sure it will not be an issue for most players and some players will probably deserve what they get, but Kabam needs to figure out a fair way to protect players who get booted from an alliance after putting their time and money into a season of AW. There will be some players that did nothing wrong except to join the wrong alliance.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    We had an officer that got mad because someone called him out or disagreed with him... (i cant actaully remeber which, maybe both) Before he left the alliance he kicked half of the member in the alliance just to be spiteful.... it was a mess
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Me and my kids, and everyone else, got kicked when a leader just decided to clear out his alliance. I don’t think he and the officers communicated about how fast they were expanding. Either way, we were active, and following instructions, and lost all rewards that week. No explanations.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I'd say anyone who parachutes into a higher-tier alliance with 2 weeks left in the season should reeeeeally be wary of getting a last-second boot, on principal
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you think an officer in your alliance would do that then I would join another alliance
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Any alliance that wants its members to progress wouldn’t do this
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Listen to the officers you probably still be there. Seems like you had a problem listening.