**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade, the new scarlet wich

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    DL864 wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Nowhere near sw pre12.0 stop comparing blade to pre 12.0 sw. All this tells me is you didn’t play the game before 12.0 cause if you did you would not be making this comparison. Stay salty my friend

Try bringing a 3* Blade with Spark GR and clearing Act 4. You'll see.

Lmao are you serious? I finished act 4 before the nerf with 2 4*r4 Deadpool x-force and moon knight and that’s when juggs was a boss not the cup cake you noobs get to fight.

Lol. Wow. Grats on finishing A4 pre nerf. You do have a crappy profile for calling someone a noob.
    When blade can power lock/steel perma stun poison and hit for a 40k sp2 then this conversation may be relevant until then all you crying about blade like pre 12.0 sw have no idea what you are talking about

Blade is too OP. He should be nerfed. :)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    dgjuj5fx1ylh.png

Oh nooo. But I do.. lol
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    enough is enough, you're just ridiculous!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Lol u seriouse bro? Blade is a God-tier champ. Pre-12.0 SW was Almighty-Celestial-Titan-tier champ
  • ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    Nerf Blade plsss.... 😂😂😂
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Blade sucks
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Compare Blade to Kamala Khan. Who do you want? Blade. Now compare Pre 12.0 SW to Blade. Blade is now Kamala Khan.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Compare Blade to Kamala Khan. Who do you want? Blade. Now compare Pre 12.0 SW to Blade. Blade is now Kamala Khan.

If not even worse
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    I still take SW over Blade any day of the week. Plus SW with MD is insane and her l2 still does crazy damage she definitely still clear large enemies quickly she use to be my go to for uncollected quest and large content.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Blade will never be the new SW, he can’t even touch how OP she was.

I use blade, he isn’t even all that.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    19kpwh1qxqat.jpg Can Blade do this ? Scarlet Witch still kick A@ss
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    LMFAO not even close to pre 12.0 SW. I wish they never nerfed her. Blade is GREAT...but, NO SW
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Wen i said he was the new sw as to compare the overpowering related to other champs and the game changer he his.Im not compering styles or damage.On aw is ridiculous the way he can cut trow the defence
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    Blade is perfectly fine please stop it with the nerf blade or blade op posts
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Wen i said he was the new sw as to compare the overpowering related to other champs and the game changer he his.Im not compering styles or damage.On aw is ridiculous the way he can cut trow the defence

Disagree completely, i bring my 4/55 blade to war and he's just a synergy champ basically. Prob use him for 1 fight every other war
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    This is the final magneto before the global node on map 6. Optimist, pessimist, degen.. whatever else is on there. Map 6 10k prestige. No synergies.

I started the fight with half health. Finished it with full health in 52 seconds.

3ebfkayw560d.png

Can blade do that? No he can’t.

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    The only god tier 5 star i have is gwenpool and magik. Both arent duped

1 month after
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Ozzieont wrote: »

Can Pre Nerf scarlet witch kill a 5* r4 dormammu boss with mystic dispersion maxed?
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Blade is absolutely the best way to win the most important rewards in game (the AW Season). And with him you can win EASILY. I know members of my ally who were really weak players and after ranking r4 blade 5s.... they started beating miniboss and boss with him and Trinity sinergy. The more blade your alliance has, the higher the rating war you reach. Those who think that he shouldn't be nerfed are the same people who have a 5s blade and are afraid of return to spend units in events.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    MostWanted wrote: »

Can Pre Nerf scarlet witch kill a 5* r4 dormammu boss with mystic dispersion maxed?

So?Dormmamu wasn't there back then my dude
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

And yea she would cause he would be stun locked, power locked and she would be regening way more than his degen damage. A 3* SW could clear RoL so just shush and don't disrespect her
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited April 2018

Actually dorm was as I can remember beating him in the EQ with my 3* SW. It was shortly after that EQ the nerf came
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Actually dorm was as I can remember beating him in the EQ with my 3* SW. It was shortly after that EQ the nerf came

Well,My memory's blank cause I wasn't there at the time (In a short hiatus)and I duped SW after the nerf and she still kicks @ss