Options

Quake, Hulk, Red Hulk to 4/40?

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Which of my 4*/3/30 science champs do I take to rank 4?

Last option is Red Hulk (unduped)

(Accidentally hit post while typing and couldn't edit poll choices...)

Quake, Hulk, Red Hulk to 4/40? 35 votes

Quake (unduper)
31%
buffajrphillgreenUC439SnagglexananabananaCupidBrandonrapsBahamutLeanonymous214Awesomeminion4Waboba 11 votes
Hulk (O.G.) (dupe lvl 20)
51%
Alfa_PigeonstakdangerbluGAM3RGUYMr_OtterDmack976637RCunhaSpiritOfVengeanceThecrusher_9756Dingalospooderman123TheHoodedDormammuCyttorattkiller007The_Sentry12AssumedNameLogangronckishadow_lurker22Weav425 18 votes
Red h
17%
nameplasUaintnuhtinvinniegainzIceBobbyRicemanm4ciekk 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I would lean towards Quake but she does need a unqiue playstyle but sucks against limber and stun immune nodes
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Hulk (O.G.) (dupe lvl 20)
    Hulk: AMAZING chain stun, forgiving play style, impressively heavy hitter

Rulk: really needs dupe to withstand heavy use

Quake: unique as a platypus and needs a playstyle suited to HER specifically
  • Options
    m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Red h
    Red Hulk: Insane dmg against mystic champions, decent energy dmg against champions with armor up, self-healing with L2. I use it in AQ and AW (attack)

Quake: Excellent choice against champions such as Night Crawler, Spider-Man, nodes such as All or Nothing
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,720 ★★★★★
    Quake (unduper)
    Quake really isn't that hard to figure out.

I spend most fights pinned up against wall not getting hit while watching the opponent melt away every 10 seconds or so, the only time I eat one is if the AI starts with power or has a passive power gain so you play with a little more care.

Knocking over Luke cage without triggering his indestructable buff at all is good fun.
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Quake (unduper)
    If you're a Blade-only player, Quake is the worst playstyle for you (Requires skill).

If you're a skilled player, Quake is for you.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Snaggle wrote: »
    If you're a Blade-only player, Quake is the worst playstyle for you (Requires skill).

If you're a skilled player, Quake is for you.

Lol

I only have a 3* Blade and he's not my favorite 3* skill champ. I prefer, Taskmaster & Killmonger over Blade as 3* champs.