**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Robster39Robster39 Posts: 20
    Arene is less bugged. The rest is getiing useless to start. Parry not registrating. Ennemy able to start a special while they are getting hit, dashing forwards in stead of heavy and many many more control problems.

And the biggest problem is, kabamm is doing nothing. If you read the patchnotes, then you see no solutions for the problems, the community is telling kabamm over and over again what the problems are.

Shame on you kabamm. Is was a really good game to play before patch 12.0.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Aloha! Been a few days, but another AW is on, and (add trumpets and harpsichords) here we go again. Champs ping pong all over the screen. First fight, absolutely fine. Second, toddler on a sugar rush. It’s such a familiar pattern by now, it’s almost comfy. Kudos for consistency. The game never works right in AW. And if it does, now that IS unintended.

As always, iPhone X, latest everything.
    No idea how to bump.
    My champs bump around a lot though. Specifically in AW. Boy, do they bump around. Like when I listen to hip hop. They do it without any rhythm though. And without input. They bump from one wall to the other. Like boxer cars. Until they stall. They’re good at that as well these days. Bump. Stall. Bump. Stall. Bump.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Champs just running in when I was holding a block. Worse today, what's changed. It's miserable.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    It’s funny how it’s happening to everyone across all platforms and they have no idea what it is or how to replicate? Are you joking? If not I have to laugh because you either have not played this game at a high level or never even touched the command prompts to test it. Probably the latter. It’s so broken it’s not even funny numerous youtubers bashing your game. I would post my specs but literally does nothing. Contact support oh wait I have to argue with them for 6 days for nothing...

Rant start: this is not even close to the same game I signed up for in 2014. That game ran flawless I never had as much struggle with random bugs and just overall bs as I do now. Idk what happened to that game team or whatever but you need to go back and hire them again. Because as of right now comp should be a must. And finding people capable of doing there job which I and many other pay for is a must. This dev team is worse then pulling a 6* Jane foster
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    It’s funny how it’s happening to everyone across all platforms and they have no idea what it is or how to replicate? Are you joking? If not I have to laugh because you either have not played this game at a high level or never even touched the command prompts to test it. Probably the latter. It’s so broken it’s not even funny numerous youtubers bashing your game. I would post my specs but literally does nothing. Contact support oh wait I have to argue with them for 6 days for nothing...

Rant start: this is not even close to the same game I signed up for in 2014. That game ran flawless I never had as much struggle with random bugs and just overall bs as I do now. Idk what happened to that game team or whatever but you need to go back and hire them again. Because as of right now comp should be a must. And finding people capable of doing there job which I and many other pay for is a must. This dev team is worse then pulling a 6* Jane foster

i love your name mate:D my next name should be UNDERINVESTIGATION.seriously,the game became a big frustrating mess and there is just a silence and ignore about it from kabam.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    what does [UNDER INVESTIGATION] actually means? We heard you but nothing is gonna be done??
    this is just freaking BS. Mod still not doing anything about all the craps that players are experiencing. I'm just not sure how they could differentiate different part of the game. Monthly quest / Arenas all working fine but **** starts happening in AQ & AW & harder content like ACT 5.3 onwards . List of the common problems faced

1. Champ releasing heavy mid combo.
    2. Champ releasing block mid combo. this is especially when you're blocking SP attack
    3. Evade not working as intended. You do a swipe back and nothing happens ..

It's not champ specific or at least I've never tried to use every single one of my pool to test out a bug which kabam is suppose to be looking into.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    There really needs to be something done about this. Saying the insert genetic response is meaningless without context. Another player stance is what needs to happen. So much needs to be fixed it’s not even funny. What bothers me the most is everyone on here complaining would turn into paying customers if the product wasn’t broken consistently. I mean what about the marvels sp2? This long to fix it... so I wasted my cats on a broken champ? With no intention of a fix in sight. Thanks for that. Burning already rare resources on a broken Champ.

i get it you can’t make it great for android but I’m on iOS and this is still happening on a brand new iPad so it for sure isn’t me. Game worked flawless before the bs 17.0 update.
    kushstar88 wrote: »
    borntohula wrote: »
    No idea how to bump.

you just keep adding comments in this thread and it stays at the top of the forum. Since I already commented on this like a month ago I just write "bump" to keep this at the top of the page. keep "bumping" it till something gets done

I was just kidding, fellow frustrated summoner. My answer was a bump. 😛

This discussion has been closed.