**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.

Modoks Lab is reseting nods and its soo fair. [Under Investigation; Merged Threads]

13

Comments

  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited March 2018
    @bryndenrivers

    So when I said “am I missing something?”...evidently I was missing everything😂.

    I thought this was about the nodes resetting when you leave the quest. You’re saying it’s about the rolls/stash...then please ignore my post completely.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @bryndenrivers

    So when I said “am I missing something?”...evidently I was missing everything😂.

    I thought this was about the nodes resetting when you leave the quest. You’re saying it’s about the rolls/stash...then please ignore my post completely.

    It’s about the buffs resetting because you are attempting to manage your rolls/stash.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @Bryman187

    Ohhhhhhhhh, I’m such a dunce. I get it now

    Either way my first post should be ignored 😂

    Thanks @Bryman187
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,368 ★★★★
    Same for me on iPad 3. Reroll nodes, got to stash to refill and when return same original b.s. nodes as if I never rerolled.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @Bryman187

    Ohhhhhhhhh, I’m such a dunce. I get it now

    Either way my first post should be ignored 😂

    Thanks @Bryman187

    Don’t worry about it @Thebgj. I’m sure you’re not the only one that didn’t get it. At least you had the stones to ask.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 466 ★★
    I'll be honest, it happened like two or three times that I couldn't finish the quest because of the random effects on champs.. maybe the randomizer is not that random on specific champs
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    I've had this problem on a IPad IOS 11.2.6
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,220 ★★★★★
    LOL! Why are people jacking around with the store or their stash after getting the buffs the way they want but before fighting? [Picture of person looking at you with the squinty side-eye as if to say “Why are you dumb?”]

    Funny that people are taking it to the streets about this.
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    Luxoneo wrote: »
    Its not about rerolls and how much i have left. Its a glitch and it not fair. (Even the wakandian chance krystal was disappointment i did not got any off them. And Prof Hoff got 6 off them. offtopic :))

    I use iPhone 6 plus latest version and latest version of the game of course.

    Your not alone. Mine reset too. I play on iPad Pro with the latest version of iOS.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,338 ★★★★★
    Any resolution to this yet? I'm currently swimming in Randomizers, but it's annoying to put the phone down for a moment and get all your randomizer randomizing unrandomized...which seems to happen every time the fight isn't entered immediately after randomizing.

    Especially when the iPhone 7+ restarts the game from scratch every time I switch apps.

    Dr. Zola
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    edited March 2018
    LOL! Why are people jacking around with the store or their stash after getting the buffs the way they want but before fighting? [Picture of person looking at you with the squinty side-eye as if to say “Why are you dumb?”]

    Funny that people are taking it to the streets about this.

    People are “jacking around with the store or their stash after getting the buffs the way they want but before fighting” because if you don’t you waste randomizers that are about to expire. If you don’t go claim randomizers from your stash before you start the fight then when you get the new one from completing the final fight it will go to your inventory and the randomizers in your stash will expire. It’s basic day one resource/inventory management. And this is in addition to losing freshly randomized buffs if the game crashes or loses connection. [Picture of person rolling their eyes at you as if to say “If you’re going to have an opinion, at least be informed.”]

    It’s worth taking it to the streets when you are forced to lose resources prematurely, however minor they may be, due to an easily fixable bug that Kabam refuses to address half a month into an event.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,220 ★★★★★
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    LOL! Why are people jacking around with the store or their stash after getting the buffs the way they want but before fighting? [Picture of person looking at you with the squinty side-eye as if to say “Why are you dumb?”]

    Funny that people are taking it to the streets about this.

    People are “jacking around with the store or their stash after getting the buffs the way they want but before fighting” because if you don’t you waste randomizers that are about to expire. If you don’t go claim randomizers from your stash before you start the fight then when you get the new one from completing the final fight it will go to your inventory and the randomizers in your stash will expire. It’s basic day one resource/inventory management. And this is in addition to losing freshly randomized buffs if the game crashes or loses connection. [Picture of person rolling their eyes at you as if to say “If you’re going to have an opinion, at least be informed.”]

    It’s worth taking it to the streets when you are forced to lose resources prematurely, however minor they may be, due to an easily fixable bug that Kabam refuses to address half a month into an event.


    Wah. If you need split second timing to keep from losing a randomizer, you’re doing it wrong. “Basic day one resource/inventory management”? SMH.
    You don’t get a new randomizer after every fight. Check this out, I’m about to blow your mind. Top up your randomizers, use them to get the buffs the way you want, win the fight, then top up again and go do whatever other silliness you want before you start the next fight. Crazy, I know. But wait! There’s more! If you didn’t win the fight, you get another chance to top up and try for buffs you can handle. MindFreak!
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Wah. If you need split second timing to keep from losing a randomizer, you’re doing it wrong. “Basic day one resource/inventory management”? SMH.
    You don’t get a new randomizer after every fight. Check this out, I’m about to blow your mind. Top up your randomizers, use them to get the buffs the way you want, win the fight, then top up again and go do whatever other silliness you want before you start the next fight. Crazy, I know. But wait! There’s more! If you didn’t win the fight, you get another chance to top up and try for buffs you can handle. MindFreak!

    Wah. It has nothing to do with timing so there is no “doing it wrong”. SMH. No one said anything about getting a new randomizer after every fight. Clearly you’re having trouble wrapping your head around this so check this out. I’m about to rock your world.

    If I have 1 randomizer in my stash that I earned a couple days ago that’s going to expire in 30 minutes and I have 8 randomizers in my main inventory(you fallow?) and I use 1 to reset the buffs on the final fight(still with me?) and then I win that final fight(we’re almost there!) guess where that new randomizer you just earned from the final fight goes? DING DING DING!! That’s right! Back into your main inventory so now you have 8 again! Now here’s the part that you seem to be having trouble grasping...what happens to that randomizer in your stash that is going to expire in 30 minutes? You can’t pull it into your inventory now because? Right again!!! You just filled it with a newly acquired randomizer instead of claiming the one that’s about to expire from your stash before you started the fight! You catch on quick! So now you lose that randomizer instead of buying yourself an additional day or two to use the new randomizer you just earned instead. All because of a simple bug that Kabam hasn’t fixed.

    Crazy, I know. But wait! There’s more! I’m sure after reading that you’re feeling pretty embarrassed about how simple a concept that was and how you could have missed it and you’re probably tempted to change your argument to something completely different all together like “well...well...why would you need to have so many randomizers anyway?” or something like that and that’s a whole other topic I’d be happy to explain to you as well. Headtrip!!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    The bugged randomizers are a reflection of the bugged randomization of some items in game. *Cough*PHC*Cough*
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    *Cough*GMC*Cough*
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Who knew Kabam was so meta lol.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,220 ★★★★★
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Wah. If you need split second timing to keep from losing a randomizer, you’re doing it wrong. “Basic day one resource/inventory management”? SMH.
    You don’t get a new randomizer after every fight. Check this out, I’m about to blow your mind. Top up your randomizers, use them to get the buffs the way you want, win the fight, then top up again and go do whatever other silliness you want before you start the next fight. Crazy, I know. But wait! There’s more! If you didn’t win the fight, you get another chance to top up and try for buffs you can handle. MindFreak!

    Wah. It has nothing to do with timing so there is no “doing it wrong”. SMH. No one said anything about getting a new randomizer after every fight. Clearly you’re having trouble wrapping your head around this so check this out. I’m about to rock your world.

    If I have 1 randomizer in my stash that I earned a couple days ago that’s going to expire in 30 minutes and I have 8 randomizers in my main inventory(you fallow?) and I use 1 to reset the buffs on the final fight(still with me?) and then I win that final fight(we’re almost there!) guess where that new randomizer you just earned from the final fight goes? DING DING DING!! That’s right! Back into your main inventory so now you have 8 again! Now here’s the part that you seem to be having trouble grasping...what happens to that randomizer in your stash that is going to expire in 30 minutes? You can’t pull it into your inventory now because? Right again!!! You just filled it with a newly acquired randomizer instead of claiming the one that’s about to expire from your stash before you started the fight! You catch on quick! So now you lose that randomizer instead of buying yourself an additional day or two to use the new randomizer you just earned instead. All because of a simple bug that Kabam hasn’t fixed.

    Crazy, I know. But wait! There’s more! I’m sure after reading that you’re feeling pretty embarrassed about how simple a concept that was and how you could have missed it and you’re probably tempted to change your argument to something completely different all together like “well...well...why would you need to have so many randomizers anyway?” or something like that and that’s a whole other topic I’d be happy to explain to you as well. Headtrip!!

    Really? Maybe if you’re going to have a pitiful conniption fit over 1 randomizer in stash expiring, don’t wait until the last second to use it. Sheesh.

    If you’re in that contrived scenario and it pains your soul to let 1 randomizer expire, I wish you good luck and hope you have fun living like that. Kabam probably won’t bend over backwards to account for your anxiety about it and inability to plan, no matter how much you cry and stomp your feet. Peace.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Really? Maybe if you’re going to have a pitiful conniption fit over 1 randomizer in stash expiring, don’t wait until the last second to use it. Sheesh.

    If you’re in that contrived scenario and it pains your soul to let 1 randomizer expire, I wish you good luck and hope you have fun living like that. Kabam probably won’t bend over backwards to account for your anxiety about it and inability to plan, no matter how much you cry and stomp your feet. Peace.

    “A pitiful conniption fit” lol. Yes, pointing out a bug that is wasting resources, however inconsequential to you they may be, while also highlighting your lack of understanding of the issue to begin with qualifies as “a conniption fit” lol. And given that players don’t always get to play at the ideal time, managing your inventory/stash is vital. Maybe you don’t like to implement logic and strategy in this game, but you’ll have to excuse those of us that do.

    While I appreciate your sad attempt to use wildly dramatic sarcasm to make others look as though they are being dramatic for merely pointing out a widely reported bug that clearly isn’t being addressed, if you’re not here to help you’re hear to troll which helps no one. Thanks for dropping by. Take care now.
  • PatPat Posts: 25
    This is getting irritating - it resets the roll back to square 1 if you leave the screen- and the worst part about it, is that when you reroll AGAIN it goes through the same nodes you had previously rolled!
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Pat wrote: »
    This is getting irritating - it resets the roll back to square 1 if you leave the screen- and the worst part about it, is that when you reroll AGAIN it goes through the same nodes you had previously rolled!

    That I hadn't noticed. Thanks for pointing it out though!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,515 ★★★★★
    2 weeks and nothing done about it. No surprise they can't or won't fix this. Enjoy throwing your gold away on dice.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,338 ★★★★★
    I'm not in a pitiful conniption fit, but the reason for my complaint is simple: once you set the buffs the way you want them (and if you are like me, you get a little tired of Thorns+Bane+Starburst+Poison popping up repeatedly), other things can and do occur--a phone call, a message you have to respond to or something else that necessitates your putting the phone down for a moment. Most don't have the luxury of playing in a bubble. Since I'm on an iPhone 7+, that means it typically requires the game to restart from loading screen. Randomizers burned, buffs reset to original, start over.

    Is it the end of the world? Nope. But it is annoying to say the least when a feature doesn't work like it is advertised. Easiest solution would be to increase the amount of randomizers purchasable every 24 hours to 12 or 16. Cost isn't an issue for me because I'm fine on gold, but I'm sure a reduction would be appreciated also. The fact that no work around has been offered by the game team simply feeds the narrative that they move heaven and earth when a glitch benefits the community, but have to do a lot of "investigation" when something is detrimental to the players.

    Dr. Zola

  • MegaForceBlueMegaForceBlue Posts: 65
    With only 4 days left, I am really NOT surprised that this is still not fixed, and no compensation is given out.
  • This is also happening to me. The rerolls don't stick unless you immediately fight the enemy and NEVER leave the quest screen (if you go to your inventory or AQ or AQ or anything the rerolls will reset to the original)

    T-mobile, Samsung Galaxy S8

    Android 8.0
    Baseband version:
    G950USQU2CRB9

    March 19, 2018
    Android O (Oreo) Software update
    Various bug fixes and software improvements

  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    With only 4 days left, I am really NOT surprised that this is still not fixed, and no compensation is given out.

    Did everyone forget that quickly about Mordo on Mesmerize node? they literally fixed it the last day of the event. It's a joke. Stop spending your $ here
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Love how the title says it is soo fair LoL
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,515 ★★★★★
    Way to rob us of gold and not fix this bug, Kabam. Take a bow
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Hey Kabam, with MODOKs lab almost over, I wanted to say thanks for never addressing this issue, you lazy asses
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 336 ★★★
    The bug will be fixed the moment this event will close.
    Simple, right? Why bother with bugs that are "available" only one month? There are way too many that have years. So if they didn't fixed this bug surely they worked on the other ones. It's a queue and problems are fixed in the order they appear.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,074 ★★★★★
    Lol.... still can't believe this just never got fixed throughout the WHOLE event..... sad
Sign In or Register to comment.