Version 17.2 Discussion Thread

Comments

• RaaRaa Member Posts: 309 ★★
    gxecnz6j17jn.png
    Anyone getting this? Just downloaded the update from the playstore, launched the app and this is what it shows
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Raa wrote: »
    Anyone getting this? Just downloaded the update from the playstore, launched the app and this is what it shows

That's really weird. What happened when you hit that Continue button? I think the first thing to try is to delete and reinstall the Game.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Member Posts: 411 ★★

Yep getting that as well, both on my iPhone and iPad

That's really weird. What happened when you hit that Continue button? I think the first thing to try is to delete and reinstall the Game.

*sigh* I'll reinstall, and when i hit continue, the pop up goes away but i can't do anything afterwards.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Member Posts: 742 ★★★
    gxecnz6j17jn.png

I just got the same thing. Restarted the app and got prompted for the download again, works fine now.
    gxecnz6j17jn.png

I just got the same thing. Restarted the app and got prompted for the download again, works fine now.

The in game download wasn't popping up. It just did so im guessing it'll work now.
  • SpinoSpino Member Posts: 241
    So... Kabam breaks the game, and we have to reinstall it ?
    Why on earth would I want to do that ?
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Member Posts: 157
    edited March 2018
    tptexhyyubds.png
    Description not linked for updated True Strike?
  • 57R34K57R34K Member Posts: 16
    I also got the same thing and restarted the app multiple times. Attempting to delete the app completely and reinstall now.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Captain Marvel needs to be fixed! We were told she would be fixed this patch and her SP2 is still broken! Fix her or make an exception and allow us to rank her down so we can rank someone else if we choose. Its the only right thing to do at this point.

Hi!

An update on the status of the fix for Captain Marvel has been posted here.
    ble5mnhswcsb.png

Keeps getting weirder
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Member Posts: 73
    1k6a60qusfr4.png

uqr1ka97f97c.png

look my name up in the forums and you'll know my problem ... that is my only discussion !!
    thank you
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    ShaGaGy wrote: »
    1k6a60qusfr4.png

uqr1ka97f97c.png

look my name up in the forums and you'll know my problem ... that is my only discussion !!
    thank you

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/55559/5x5-aq-map-active-alliance-looking-for-one-champion-only#latest

Sounds like a terrible problem to have
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Member Posts: 73
    @Primmer79 its not funny when you are struggling for 1 months and half bro ... im trying to be as respectful as possible so either say something useful or don't say anything at all .. sorry but this issue is not a joke.
    ShaGaGy wrote: »
    @Primmer79 its not funny when you are struggling for 1 months and half bro ... im trying to be as respectful as possible so either say something useful or don't say anything at all .. sorry but this issue is not a joke.

I feel for you. And I hope someone helps you.

Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An Improversation.
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Member Posts: 60
    Sentry gets buffed just before the widespread use in AQ and no changes to sp3 (which isn’t used in aq). Not suspicious at all 😂
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Member Posts: 590
    Black Order took over my account or maybe i need the infinity stones to unlock the message lol.

45c3mzeayv2q.png
    Kdog76 wrote: »
    Sentry gets buffed just before the widespread use in AQ and no changes to sp3 (which isn’t used in aq). Not suspicious at all 😂

Sentry? in AQ? or you mean sentinel?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Member Posts: 255 ★★
    qtt7y2gmlfn5.png i reinstalled it yet same thing happens i have a redmi 3s prime with android 6.0.1 i don't have any connectivity issues but its not letting me download new content.
  • Dollas78Dollas78 Member Posts: 19
    Continue to get this error message, any suggestions? (iOS 11.2.6, iPhone 8 Plus) qv4dfwi5wvae.png
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Member Posts: 60
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Kdog76 wrote: »

Sentry? in AQ? or you mean sentinel?

Completely misread the post. My bad.
  • borntohulaborntohula Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Hi, I just posted a few questions pertaining to this update, but the post has somehow automagically disappeared. So I’ll politely ask again.

Am I correct in assuming the much reported lag/unresponsiveness has not been addressed in any way, shape or form, however slightly?

Secondly, am I correct in assuming the acknowledged Inequity mastery bug has not been resolved with this update, despite an earlier official announcement that a fix would be rolled out within hours, only to be retracted at the last moment?

I would really like those questions answered, and I guess a lot of the other 1k+ players who have reported similar issues would to. So do the community a favor and enlighten us. A simple yes or no would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  • AndreykaAndreyka Member Posts: 5
    iu4ci5fifwdo.jpg

help, that for the chicken-feed, I never used cheats!
  • AndreykaAndreyka Member Posts: 5
    Guys, seriously, I can not play in the arena
  • PaulGzilla4PaulGzilla4 Member Posts: 1
    Where is the solo event to get rift shards?
  • vip662009vip662009 Member Posts: 32
    Getting this error after updating game 57e1xseo2l88.png
  • ThebgjThebgj Member Posts: 635 ★★
    anyone getting the error message after updating,

did it do the normal 500mb download after running the game after the update?

if not, delete the game and reinstall and it should download the extra stuff needed to work correctly. it worked for me, hopefully it does for you too.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Member Posts: 232
    Where is the solo event to get rift shards?

They start @ 3PM PST.