**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Agent Venom's L1 change-not mentioned in patch notes

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
Prior to this most recent update, when Agent Venom fires the bullets of his L1, after the first couple of bullets hit your block you would be able to Dexterity out of them safely and punish him for doing such a thing. However, since the most recent patch, I have found this to be impossible, and attempting to dodge leaves your champion doing nothing and getting struck. This has resulted in unnecessary AQ resets to prevent death. I am fine with you changing it, it makes the game more challenging and that's fine. However, if this is not a bug, TELL US! Silent changes like this are unfair to the community!

Comments

• Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    I can confirm. You can’t dash back on his lv1 :(
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    +1

I'm glad I wasn't imaging this when playing just now. I just can't tell if it's a bug or a fix @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Coming soon to a kinetic reactor node near you.
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    The agent venom I dueled behaved the same as he did before, I was able to dex in the middle of the bullets and also punish him after just blocking everything as well.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I've had the same issue but with cables l1
  • Options
    mvinceablemvinceable Posts: 33
    edited March 2018
    I can also confirm that the evade timing to AV’s SP1 has changed with the 17.2 release. Seems like something that should be in the release notes. Wondering if his LoL version has also changed or remained the same (like Red Hulk) @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Only just saw this thread, but it's not just Agent Venom - it's a far bigger problem than that.

See below:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/58987/evading-after-block-since-17-2