**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trading system, PLEASE!!!

Please make it so that you can trade a # star champion for a # star champion. It is kind of hard to get 4 stars in the game, let alone a 4 star I like. Spider-Man is my favorite character and I only have one 4 star Spider-Man. Now of course, there would be safeguards to make sure people don't rip others off such as: people can see what is being traded, they can give trading options, and/or they can't trade a 1 star for a 6 star, it must be a 4 star for 4 star. I love the game itself, but I don't like the system for getting champions.

Comments

• Batofstee1Batofstee1 Posts: 6
    I have a 5 star Ant-Man, if I could trade he would be gone!
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Batofstee1 wrote: »
    Please make it so that you can trade a # star champion for a # star champion. It is kind of hard to get 4 stars in the game, let alone a 4 star I like. Spider-Man is my favorite character and I only have one 4 star Spider-Man. Now of course, there would be safeguards to make sure people don't rip others off such as: people can see what is being traded, they can give trading options, and/or they can't trade a 1 star for a 6 star, it must be a 4 star for 4 star. I love the game itself, but I don't like the system for getting champions.

No, it would break the game....
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    maybe kabam could let us trade champs for a limited time. They could do it randomly once so that we are unaware and it would not break the game
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    and maybe we could limit the amount of trades to 1 per each * champion
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    there are more people against this than you know. it is a terrible idea. it would be exploited.
  • A trade system for catalysts ONLY between alliance members would be a good idea.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★

Yeh good luck finding someone who would trade 5* Antman with you LOL

• BreakoutBreakout Posts: 35
    A trade system for catalysts ONLY between alliance members would be a good idea.

not between players, but let us trade catalysts in the shop, in a ratio like 1 of your choice for 2 you dont need
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    no.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Won’t happen. Some hacker will get into your account and trade
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    You always used the Game Genie, didn't you?
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I have a 5-star HulkBuster, please gimme Stark-Spidey in exchange I'll give you my HulkBuster. Fair enough?
  • Mrcool14Mrcool14 Posts: 1
    I would say yes but like gifting only for a limited time every once in a while so it would not break everything but I think it is a GREAT idea
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    in rush all the children without any common sense knowing that this suggestion would absolutely break the game.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    The only way to make this "fair" (which I wouldn't trust Kabam to enable this, as they can't even release an update without bugs, let alone find a reasonable amount of time to patch) would be to ONLY trade of the same caliber.

Example: you can't trade a 2* for 5* (obvious reasoning there), they would have to be equal in everything from *'s ranks and maybe even levels.

So, if you had a 5* Ant-Man you hated, and you have him at Rank 3, you can't trade for a Sparky of Rank 1-5. Sparky would also need to be rank 3, and possibly even the same level. This way you can't have two accounts and use one solely to trade to the other, without first having to use the same amount of resources on them.
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    The only way to make this "fair" (which I wouldn't trust Kabam to enable this, as they can't even release an update without bugs, let alone find a reasonable amount of time to patch) would be to ONLY trade of the same caliber.

Example: you can't trade a 2* for 5* (obvious reasoning there), they would have to be equal in everything from *'s ranks and maybe even levels.

So, if you had a 5* Ant-Man you hated, and you have him at Rank 3, you can't trade for a Sparky of Rank 1-5. Sparky would also need to be rank 3, and possibly even the same level. This way you can't have two accounts and use one solely to trade to the other, without first having to use the same amount of resources on them.

Then: Alliance sets up a system. "Hey, don't bother r5 Star Lord for LoL, you can use mine. R5 something else thatll help you and we'll trade while you finish." "Hey what about me? Can I use him after?" "Sure!"
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    imnoone wrote: »

I'll trade him my SL for his Antman and $100.
    imnoone wrote: »

I'll trade him my SL for his Antman and $100.

THIS.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Then: Alliance sets up a system. "Hey, don't bother r5 Star Lord for LoL, you can use mine. R5 something else thatll help you and we'll trade while you finish." "Hey what about me? Can I use him after?" "Sure!"

That's easily avoidable: enable a system where once a champ is traded, he is no longer able to be traded. Ever.
  • My vote is a solid no

That's easily avoidable: enable a system where once a champ is traded, he is no longer able to be traded. Ever.

That's a weird band-aid, might as well not allow trading in the first place.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    8060piicnn58.gif

this

That's a weird band-aid, might as well not allow trading in the first place.

One-and-done isn't a bad approach if whiners keep crying. I was giving a doable example and fix to the possible abused-issue you pointed out. I'm not for trading
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Noob: wanna trade
    Player: sure take this god Tier 5* kamala Khan to help u out and I will get that trashy 5* blade off your hands, I have enough god tier to rid one for a trash champ just to help out the noobs
    Noob: ok don't know much about the game and the champion s yet so thanks for the help
    Me: I VOTE A SOLID NO TO THIS IDEA OF TRADING WAY TO CORRUPTIBLE ESPECIALLY TOWARDS NOOBS
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I wouldn't like trading personally.