**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Awakened 5 Star Elektra Worth Taking to 3/45 Over a 4 star Iceman/Blade to 5/50?

EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I feel like I wouldn't have a lot of use for Elektra besides Arena Maybe questing. I have Blade at 4/55, Morningstar 4/55, Etc etc. I have all the gods as 4 stars except Hyperion and Doc V. I wanna take iceman or 4 star blade to 5/50, but I just duped Elektra and I wanna start ranking 5 stars more. what do you guys think? Is Elektra worth taking up? Explain why you chose your vote in the comments below!

Is Awakened 5 Star Elektra Worth Taking to 3/45 Over a 4 star Iceman/Blade to 5/50? 63 votes

Hell Yahhhhh
25%
Stara99LeNoirFaineantGeneral__RossbuffajrKossukoseStfckrFoxhero007Jon8299KenshioBassanioPorkChopExpressHellstorm_taojay1ElitehunterLordAn00busPrezRio4 16 votes
Nahhhh Man
74%
RagamugginGunnerEvilEmpireAlfa_PigeonMr_PlatypusErza_ScarletJestressDeadbyrd9SomeoneElsevg2782TheSOURAAxeCopFireDanicb94Maitrayee_494FallencircusVision_41HeroBoltsyEmil_Limsonbarking_spyders1Vladislas22kmbell81 47 votes

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Iceman… no
    Blade… yes

Iceman is still needed for 5.4.5 Mephisto unless you got duped Rulk
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Hell Yahhhhh
    Elektra is still a solid option for the more difficult fights where you need ability accuracy reduction. Pair her with resonate (the mastery that inflicts weakness) and you automatically have 85% reduction, great against tricky nodes or evaders. Her assassin ability could be useful as well for finishing off boss fights. As a plus, you could place her on one of the poison/bleed nodes in aw defense, it could catch some people off guard because they won't be able to parry.
  • No rank up blade
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Nahhhh Man
    Unless your really liking the idea of eventually taking up Electra to 4/55 then ice and blade are way better options.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    No, blade isn't the answer to everyone and Elektra has some really great abilities, she's just overlooked.. Iceman should be 5/50 definitely Elektra could be ranked up and If you have better attackers then blade can wait. He won't drink your blood lol
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Iceman… no
    Blade… yes

Huh

You do know Iceman has way more utility than Blade

He shuts down evade champs and coldsnap them to death whereas blade just relies on danger sense to do all the work for him
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Nahhhh Man
    Electra is a solid champ but Blade and Iceman are much better than her.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Depends on your team. 5*
    Generally > than 4* but.....

If you’re in need of an immunity champ iceman is the way to go.

If you’re in need of blades services, go for it. Though Elektra almost does what blade does with a debuff....

Figure out what you need and make the decision.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @Apocalypse189

Worth over Iceman: no
    Worth ranking over blade: yes
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Nahhhh Man

Not if you have Quake
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Nahhhh Man
    I wouldn't do that myself, unless after I'm done R5/50 my 4* Blade & Iceman.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Nahhhh Man
    If you already have a 5* Blade, I do not know why you would want another one, unless you want to be able to have one in AW and another in AQ. I would take a 4* Iceman over a 5* Elektra. His immunities are extremely useful in many areas. Elektra is great but there are better choices for ranking up a 5*. Even if you didn’t rank Iceman or Blade, I wouldn’t rank up Elektra that high.
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Nahhhh Man
    Go for Blade or Iceman, Iceman is incredible, he's useful everywhere and ur 4* Blade will be very useful at the new AQ , i ranked Elektra as 5* to r3 when i didn't have a good skill alternative, she was useful sometimes but i dont use her anymore when i got Gwenpool as 4* and later Blade as 5* i forgot i had her :) while my 4* Iceman was really useful at act 5 and i still use him when needed, i wouldn't rank Elektra as 5* to r4 so a 4* 5/50 God Tier will always be better than a 5* r3
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Hell Yahhhhh
    Well it just comes down to Class catalysts. Rank up Elektra and then Ice-Man, they'll help you get the resources to take Blade to rank 5. We need you to move forward in the AW.
  • Hell Yahhhhh
    I have her Rank 4 unduped. No regrets. Work horse in every aspect of the game. Modok killer too
    @Apocalypse189

Worth over Iceman: no
    Worth ranking over blade: yes

Ah well that's cleared that one up lol
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Hell Yahhhhh
    I'll take Blade against AW boss Spiderman over Iceman. Coldsnap only stays up so long. With Blade you can Parry to inflict bleed as much as you'd like and heal, drop L3's from the parry bleeds.

How can you parry a stun immune AW boss?