**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4cc and solo players...

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    That is true. There is more available now. But only very recently. I opened an ascendant or greater ascendant right after the beta launch of Alliance quests. I popped a t4 science. For 2 years that t4 sat all alone as the only t4 in my inventory. Two years was rediculous.. i am growing a little faster...but that is more due to the couple of t4 crystals they dropped us a couple of times on the calendars than any fair opportunity withing the game material...dont want to be a charity case and as for asking the game to bend to me? That is how companies stay in business...they bend to their customers...it is called "customer service" in order to gaurantee "customer satisfaction." Anybody in here really satisfied?
    And all of the sources from which you have listed aquiring those early t4s were alliance event rewards...there is no map 2 for solo players...i was only with an alliance through one run of aq. The demands on supplies and units were ridiculous at that tine compared to the rewards and i didn't stay. I think during the first round we got greater ascendants then were cut back to lesser ascendants...the t4 science popped from the first crystal i was ever awarded in Aq. After they adjusted the ranking and ranking rewards i didnt see it as worth the effort...apparently for some lower alliances is still is...
    Not worth the effort..
    The gifting event doesn't do jack for a solo player...as for the others..i have completed 4 now 100 percenting it...i've also gotten a number of t4cc from the other events you listed except road to labyrinth i am at 90 percent. But 1 mutant, 1 science, 2 cosmic, 1 tech, 5 skill, and 1 mystic don't really give you many options...
    And for the record kid, the first two years only top alliances got t4cc nobody else except by a fluke couldnt get alphas either...only been recently that the shard crystals were added to the monthly events.
    So what were the god tier skill champs??? Oh right...the one...blade...dont have him, so a 5/50 skill champ isn't really making much headway when you got most the god tier waiting and can't get t4s to make them useful.
    3 more and i will have the entire list at 4 and 2 at 5.
    Got the guns...need the bullets...
    And just as you i go as deep in an event or quest as i can until it becomes to painful in terms of items use...i am a damn good player bud...if i have one fault it is being to conservative. Necer gonna spend, hate using even 1 restore or revive...kabam has made me equate them with real money and their stinginess with items has made me stingy with my items...
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    edited April 2018
    I’ll just drop this here for you rap. Finished up exploring Act 5 on Friday, and and 4 today. That’s 6 t4c. Don’t need allies to get them. Also, GP is a better skill type than Blade imo.

0bisdwmtubbz.png
    And you finished 5 with 3/30s?
    And you got the things you needed to finish without getting any t4cc bacause of alliance events? And i still have a higher rating than you? Which went up from 365 to 374 in a week...after i ranked all those 3 stars...lol...
    I love how alliance players know so much about what it is like to be completely solo as a player. They played alone for all of five minutes when they started but they are experts...just like Donald Trump is an expert on poverty. Years in alliances but they know exactly what its like to play solo and what solo player goes through, can do and get. Funny how they are never supportive only critical. It is particularly amusing because you haven't really got a clue where your alliance rewards end and solo awards begin. Come and brag to me about 5 when you have played solo for 2 years and completed it...that would be more impressive...here let me tell you how to play alliance quest and alliance wars...i wouldn't presume to do that, but some of you get a stick up your backside because of your success and suddenly you know everything. Here's a little advice from my gramps that might serve you well..."There will always be someone better than you at something, there will always be someone who is worse at something than you...learn to be gracious in either case..." Arrogance is not becoming. The other thing i dont understand is if you guys are so successful and having so much fun in MCOC why do you spend your off time coming here to dump on people? Is that fun for you? Make you feel that much more superior than everyone else?
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    The only argument against solo t4c events is that it will somehow devalue alliances which is nonsense considering season rewards at least and the fact that it's not the rarest resource anymore with even t1as being a more sought after resource at this point.
    Or the t5b...and newer players need to ramp up more quickly so they should be collecting shards long before they really have anyone to use em on.
    Partly it is to pressure solo players into an alliance. But why should i? According to so many alliance members i don't need the the bonus items from glory and loyalty and alliance events to play and complete upper level content...i dont need champs higher than 4/40...i just jeed to "get better." Couldn't possibly be the alliance bonus' giving them an edge. Couldn't be a difference in available champs and their synergies and sig ability levels, couldn't be a different skill build...couldn't be cheating by shutting of the game to prevent losing...it's pure talent!
    By the way ace i just completed 4 a couple of days ago now working on 100 percenting it. Did it without spending a single unit before, during, or after, on revives or restores. I have NEVER purchased a revive or a restore except for alliance restores and revives when they are on sale...for when as and if...i completed 4 using free tier 1 and 2 revives and restores...did you do the same?
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    People have gave you ways a solo player can get t4cc and you say they are not worth your effort so then the problem is you
    Rap is probably just butthurt because alliances like his 300k rating, but then see he has little r5s and proceed to kick him.
    No i said i was doing those things. The o ly thing i said wasnt worth doing was the boss rush...
    The boss rush is one of the best reward/difficulty events ever. As said in a previous post about it, I solo’d it with a 6* Rulk. It could easily be done with a full team of r3 4*, and some YouTubers even did it with 3* as a challenge—something that takes no t4 class
    Then go back and do it again..
    Prove it
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    If you do act 4,road to the lab, the celebrity challenges , master and as much of uncollected as you can, early chapters of act 5 and try to become uncollected then you should get t4cc as a solo player
    It is easy to say you have done a thing when you have no proof vut your word..
    Why would I waste my time on something that won’t give me rewards? Why don’t you just get off the forums and go play the game if you want to progress so badly?
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Kabam does a horrid job of progressing their different player levels, and simply cater to the current big spenders when it comes to the resources to quickly advance your champions. The only way around it is to become a big spender yourself or play this game 24/7. Moving players up the level of commitment is certainly not one of their strengths, or even something that they try to do. The outlook of the company's decisions are very much based in the short-term, and we could be talking about a game that doesn't exist in another year or two, given the current pace and inevitable burnout/retirement of many big spenders. The gap between the regular player and the big spenders grow immensely every single day, and that is a recipe for disaster when talking about a long-term business plan.
    And thete are no t4 in the boss rush...soo yeah...