**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enemy AI Power Gain Amped Up

Another thing I've noticed is that enemy AI gains power more quickly then before. They've always gained faster than my champs but now after just a few hits they are at 2 bars of power. This coupled with their passivity and reduced special triggers are ridiculous and make the game annoying not fun or challenging. Kabam, just stop messing with the game mechanics and let us play.

Comments

• AlphaKratosAlphaKratos Posts: 18
    This I thought I was going crazy. Earlier we could have a bar of power before them if played well but now there is no chance, they fill up 2 bars of power while barely make it to one.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Same. Also though it was just me not paying attention.
  • Yup ive noticed that as well. And also I've noticed parry and stun not lasting as long as they used to in aq and questing
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    @Kabam Miike please address our concerns with this power gain issue. Has something been tweaked to do this or is it an unintentional bug? Either way you should let us know and if it is a bug, please fix.
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Same, like they are all baby Rogues
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Any videos of proof of this?
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Was there an official response to this? It would be terrible if this went unanswered.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    i noticed that too, i hits Cyclops 3-4 times and he had 2 bar of power, ridicilious.

another cheap and doggy tactic from Kabam.

@tufan_1974 blue cyclops gains power faster at lower levels
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Any videos of proof of this?

I don't have any video evidence, but right at the time of this thread (March 8th) I noticed it too and it's been that way ever since. Our power gain is less than usual and the AI's is more. Slight change but very noticeable. It takes more hits with the same champs to achieve things than before. I had a great rhythm with Hypo in the past with heavy attacks and an s2 and now it takes more hits.

For me, it's more noticeable with Blade and his power gain too
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I mean when I use Hyperion, those who clocked lol, seriously use Hyperion, fight a Hyperion and see how many power gains he gets and how long they last
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I mean when I use Hyperion, those who clocked lol, seriously use Hyperion, fight a Hyperion and see how many power gains he gets and how long they last

They last longer if he's unlocked.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Mines awakened, but they proc powergain before me, and gain more power, noticed it in eqs, maybe I’ll test arena, probably coz they are max levelled 5* in quest or something
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Mines awakened, but they proc powergain before me, and gain more power, noticed it in eqs, maybe I’ll test arena, probably coz they are max levelled 5* in quest or something

Higher sig means longer lasting powergain buff
  • I can't say I've noticed this really. I mean, they do get to one bar, two bar, and three bars faster than I do, but I assume that's because you gain more power (generally) from getting hit rather than landing a hit, which means if you're just continually parry stunning your opponent, they're definitely going to power up faster.
    I will say though sometimes it's just absolutely impossible to "bait" an SP. I've been walked all the way from end of the screen to the other and they just refuse to use energy sometimes until they hit the magically ridiculous "I WIN" button that SP3 can often be when facing a stronger opponent that otherwise has no answer for you.