**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap WW2

2»

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    C0atHang3r wrote: »
    Please Kabam we need Cap WW2 to be nerf. He's too powerful, it's not fair people can play poorly, and win because of Cap WW2 in their roster. The damage you can block is broken.

My suggestion is to ruin him completely. Also, lower his prestige so it's the lowest in the game just like you did with wolverine.

Make MCOC a leveled playing field for everyone in game.

Is this another guy posting about a nerf? Is it the same guy who posted the star lord nerf? Either way get lost, we have no time for trolls like you.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Please Kabam we need Cap WW2 to be nerf. He's too powerful, it's not fair people can play poorly, and win because of Cap WW2 in their roster. The damage you can block is broken.

My suggestion is to ruin him completely. Also, lower his prestige so it's the lowest in the game just like you did with wolverine.

Is this another guy posting about a nerf? Is it the same guy who posted the star lord nerf? Either way get lost, we have no time for trolls like you.

Sir, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the same one. Coathanger And I are not the same person!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DLegend wrote: »

Sir, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not the same one. Coathanger And I are not the same person!

C0atHang3r is not even CoatHang3r. LOL
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    All these nerf threads are just a distraction from the real issue. That issue is healthpots and revives, those are what is really OP and should be removed from the game to make it fair.

To take it further surviving at all after dying is a huge issue. Your champions should be deleted from your roster when you lose a match. I just think people won't be able to accept that quite yet so I'll reserve the suggestion for a later date.

Damn, I completely disagree! Why my champs should be deleted if I die, ypu are too extreme!

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    All these nerf threads are just a distraction from the real issue. That issue is healthpots and revives, those are what is really OP and should be removed from the game to make it fair.

To take it further surviving at all after dying is a huge issue. Your champions should be deleted from your roster when you lose a match. I just think people won't be able to accept that quite yet so I'll reserve the suggestion for a later date.

Damn, I completely disagree! Why my champs should be deleted if I die, ypu are too extreme!

Hahaha. He's being sarcastic.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Slow clapping for Coathang3r.
  • Options
    C0atHang3rC0atHang3r Posts: 78
    Guys I retract my statement you have convinced me. CapWW2 is good the way he is. I have him as 4* champ and love his play style .
    You are right.
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    When Kabam will close this thread actually? I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    LOL, Both caps are supposed to be the best blockers in the game and they work as intended, you just mad cuz u can't play properly without him (If u have him)...
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    WW2 Is absolutely way too powerful. Bleed, stun, near perfect block. He must be nerfed immediately.
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Iron Patriot needs to be nerfed. His power gain/regen is op and is an unfair advantage against my opponent.
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Hahahaha OP thanks for making my day ! Have a cookie sir