**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champs Are Still Eluding You?

13»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    If we are going by seatin's list i got half the god tier too...yahaha! Now I just need the other half!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Still waiting to pull a 4* GR and Hood myself. I don't always have time to Grind the Basic. Kills me when one I need passes. Lol.
  • I would love to get a 4* Phoenix or 4* Rogue,
    I have no luck with Mutants I guess...
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Just need to dupe my 5 * star lord waiting from half n year 😐
    Its_RohaN wrote: »
    Just need to dupe my 5 * star lord waiting from half n year 😐

Good luck!
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    When I first joined the game back in May 2015, I was always hoping to get a 4* Dr Strange after I found out about his god tier status (back then, that is, when he had that crazy lifesteal). After 12.0, I still sort of wanted him despite his nerf, might as well satisfy my first dream when I got into this game.

Well, fast forward to now, I still don't have him after 30+ months of playing. -w-
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Obviously some of the newer champs but I still don't have a 4* Wolverine.
  • Eytan34Eytan34 Posts: 20
    edited December 2017
    i play 3 years the only old champion from the first year i can't pull on 4* is war machine
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    been playing over 2 years and still never pulled 4 or 5 star versions of archangel, iceman, nightcrawler, ultron, dr strange, ghost rider, dormammu.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    Think I've got around 90 4* and the main ones eluding me that I actually want are crossbones, red mags cable, mephisto
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    ICEMAN!
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Iceman, Stark Spidey, Star Lord, AA and Wolverine are the ones I don’t have but I really want.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    One year of playing, only pulled two mystic ones. In my 5 star and 4 star roster combined . One juggernaut and one mordo. Been dying to get magik or voodoo. But apparently Kabam gives me team cosmic every pull ffs
    I know that feeling man, up until last month I only had 3 mystics, 1 of which was uc. Then suddenly 2 weeks ago I got dormammu, added 20 sigs to sw, and magik.
  • I want a 4 or 5 star mephisto and a morning star
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I was missing sw and vision until this month. Still don’t have a 4* or 5* cap marvel and spider Gwen
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    OH MY GOSH FORGIVE THE ALL-CAPS BUT IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I opened three 5-star crystals that I have been saving shards for a little bit now. I just said to myself, with my luck, if i keep trying to one-shot this thing, I am never gonna get OG Spider-Man -- it just has never gone well for me like that. I always have to open multiple crystals, every single time, to get something good. It never just a one-shot for me.

So here's what happens:

First one: I literally duped...She-Hulk. Now, I am a pretty tough guy. I really am. This is a game, not real life. But I won't lie: If that had been my only crystal, I might've shed a tear.

But it wasn't.

Second crystal: Captain America. Not a great character unawakened. We all know it. But he's one of my personal favorites. I probably won't use him much, but more characters are better than fewer. So I wasn't heartbroken.

But what to do with that last crystal? Spin it? Or tuck my tail and run?

I spun it. I tapped it. It stopped.

AND AFTER THREE FREAKING YEARS, LITERALLY DAY 1 DOWNLOAD, OG SPIDER-MAN ABOVE 3-STAR LEVEL IS MINE! MINE! MINE!

If anybody from Kabam is reading this, this game better not end before 2021 at the earliest! Because I am gonna rank up this Spider-Man to R5/65, no matter what it takes!

Finally! After more than three years! Finally!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome sauce, my friend! :)
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    For me it's AA, x-23,classic Spider-Man, drax & gamora
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Scarlet Witch, Magik, Iceman & Spark
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Ghost Rider and Iceman.
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    edited April 2018
    3* and higher the ones I really want are...

1. Archangel
    2. Nightcrawler (his evade is sweet)
    3. Beast
    4. Ghost Rider
    5. Gwenpool
    6. Wolverine/X-23
  • Christian899Christian899 Posts: 88
    edited April 2018
    Magik. I’m a 300K+ player and only have a 3* Magik. Been playing for over 2 years. Would love a 4 or 5* varient.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    For 4* Scarlet Witch and Wolverine still elude me. I have been playing for almost 2 years. Other old champs that I have not yet obtained as 4* are Netflix Daredevil, Electra, Hyperion, Storm, Guillotine, Classic Spiderman, and SESM.
  • Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    Over two years playing still need as four star or better SL, magik, ultron SS, blade just to name a few.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've been playing for nearly 3 years and have yet to pull a 4* Thor. He's never been attainable in arena in that time either, which is weird considering how many times I've seen other champs as rewards in the basic arena (pretty sure Symbiote Spidey has been available 3 times in the basic arena since I've been playing).

4* Wolverine used to be on this list, but I pulled him from a PHC about a month ago.

I remember when 12.0 launched and it didn't affect me much. At that time, my elusive champs were Black Widow, Dr. Strange, Wolverine, and Thor...and my Scarlet Witch was unduped. The patch didn't affect me.

But don't feel bad for me. I had a level 99 Iron Patriot at the time, so there's that. :)
  • Achilleous_07Achilleous_07 Posts: 22
    Well.... I have 29 5* hero’s. I just opened 10 5* crystals and got 10 new hero’s.
    Falcon, captain marvel, juggy, agent venom, rogue, civil warrior, Thor Jane foster, quake, magneto and ronin. So.... all the top tier champs have eluded me. I thought for sure I would of pulled at least one top tier champ. 😩
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Well.... I have 29 5* hero’s. I just opened 10 5* crystals and got 10 new hero’s.
    Falcon, captain marvel, juggy, agent venom, rogue, civil warrior, Thor Jane foster, quake, magneto and ronin. So.... all the top tier champs have eluded me. I thought for sure I would of pulled at least one top tier champ. 😩

Quake is top tier