**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

1373839404143»

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    ^ exactly. if it takes more than 2 months to fix bugs then they need to fire their current coders, testers and developers and hire newer, better and more competent guys cause this is taking too long for a company that makes 25 million a month (google it)
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    bump. we need a fix soon
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    1) I have been having this issue that cost me 2 deaths in AW and 1 in AQ and also in infinite streak.
    Ever since the latest update, when I initiate a dash/medium and sometimes light attacks as well, my character shallo evades/moves back a little and the hit does not register, he only reacts to the next tap of the supposed 2nd hit of the combo. This may seem minor but it completely throws off your timings on intercepts, dodge backs and even shallo evades on some blocks.

2) Another glitch is that my character holds heavy (charges) and just stands there (though i never commanded him to) until he gets hit in the face. He is supposed to fire it if you release the finger, but even when i take both my hands off he just holds it until he gets hit. This has been going on for over 2 months or more. I thought it was my phone. And now I have observed this like 3 times in my new phone as well. This happens every 2 times or so for an hour of gaming.

I did some testing as I tried at different times meaning just opening the game and playing or when I have used the phone for a bit and played the game then. Also closed all bg programmes. I even tried it with just one finger to make sure if i was unconsciously touching the left side of the screen. No . Nothing same result.
    I switched over to my old phone Redmi 3s prime. Same glitch. This i have noticed ever since last upgrade and is not happening once a day or so. It happens 2 to 3 times per 60 second fight sometimes even more, btw 2 such glitches/fight cost me 2 deaths in AW yesterday.

Currently playing on REDMI note5 , latest phone , 1 month or less . (released a month ago) . No other issues for phone, works great for other games and all , MCOC used to work perfectly before the update (except at times when glitch2 occurs) . No environmental issues that might affect performance, no other programmes running, 4GB ram, over 50 gb free memory. Please look into it.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Look are you guys intentionally sabotaging our controls????! Parry and timings are all messed up. Dying left and right because of lag and nonsense. Christ, I can't even land proper parries in uncollected cause of it. Is this how you guys intend on making money???
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    42 pages of complaints and when they do respond they ask for "additional info". It's not our devices, it's not the % of charge on said device, it's not human error, it's not the recliner I sit in, or interference from the TV I watch. It's a problem in the coding, or it's set up that way to make Kabam more $.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Crappy as per usual here as well. This sums it up:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/356552/#Comment_356552

Again, no issues in arena. Hardly any in quests. But a virtual poop storm in AW.
This discussion has been closed.