**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade, when y’all going to nerf his overpowered ass?

Y’all nerfed all these “god tier” champs with your bs 11.1 update over a year ago. They all needed to be equal champs, remember that bs y’all feed us kabam? So when y’all going to nerf Blade? My guess is not until your top tier players get a better “god tier” champ that will replace blade so they’ll be okay with him being nerfed.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Also shows OP didn't play the game pre 12.0, or he'd know that current blade is basically iron patriot compared to pre 12.0 switch
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Blade is super easy to beat tho...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    And now how many flags this post will gain nobody knows
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Never , dont hate.... appreciate lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Bono wrote: »
    Had to do it. Been annoying seeing him in almost every arena fight I’ve had lately. All he does is sit back and regen after I’ve waited on him

You know you don't have to let him regen? Thats your fault. Also, 12.0 not 11.1.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Y’all nerfed all these “god tier” champs with your bs 11.1 update over a year ago. They all needed to be equal champs, remember that bs y’all feed us kabam? So when y’all going to nerf Blade? My guess is not until your top tier players get a better “god tier” champ that will replace blade so they’ll be okay with him being nerfed.

You mad?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Honestly it annoys me that people insist blade isn't op. Yea, he doesn't compare to pre 12.0 sw, but he is still way ahead of the pack in the current state of this game. Kabam intended to make sure that people couldn't use the same champs for everyone with that update, but now look at the leaderboards- all blade profiles. "oh he can't counter evade! he doesn't have power control! he's gimped against bleed immune!" While these are true, I would still feel a lot safer against og spidey with blade than, say, star lord. If you had to choose between blade and any other champ, for MOST fights, you would choose blade. They overloaded him with powerful abilities- bleed that gives him power gain, which in turn gives him regen (probably the most powerful in game, and it really isn't "difficult to use" as people claim). Also shrugs off debuffs insanely quickly at high power levels. Also gains a huge damage increase and ability accuracy reduction (which overrides immunity to aa reduction- like really?) against a large number of champs. "he needs synergy to be good" well those synergy champs also happen to be god tiers so that point is kind of invalid. Anyways, change my mind.
  • Kidding me here or what. You want him nerfed if you pull him?
    Kidding me here or what. You want him nerfed if you pull him?

I think the majority of people who want him nerfed don't have him, which is understandable. I personally don't have him, and while I don't really want him nerfed (I have a 5* gem waiting for him) I think the community needs to acknowledge that he is a bit too powerful.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    While Blade is a good champion on it's own, it is not a difficult on to beat, even duped !
    Ok, if duped you have to deal with its regen but while he regen he is loosing power. I heard nobody complained about Wolverine which doesn't need to spend power or sit back waiting to regen !
    Blade, by itself is terrible only against a handful of champions : dimensional beings only
    The only way he becomes a really god tier champion is when he is associated with Ghost and Stark Spidy !
    There you really do have a god tier team. But it is not an invincible one ! Stark spidy is relatively easy to beat and Ghost easier.
    So stop whining about how awful is Blade, because you don't have it, and begin to train against him or farm 5 shards crystals to try to get him.
    By the way if you think people en AW will mainly get Blade on attack, try to put champions that are bleed immune and/or cannot give Blade it's danger sense (good champions, neutral champions, even a duped OG Spidy can be a pain in the ass for Blade)
    @Stellar no one said the trinity is difficult to fight. The point is, as long as you have all 3 then you can clear pretty much all content in the game. And I mentioned bleed immunes/heros already- even though blade doesn't get danger sense, he is still a much better option to use than most champs. Blade struggles with spidey just as much as hyperion, medusa, star lord, sw, dv...yes I am aware that there are god tiers that can counter Spider-Man, but blade would still be preferable above these and all other champs. All god tiers have someone who can counter them, but of all the god tiers blade has the least weak matchups
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Honestly it annoys me that people insist blade isn't op. Yea, he doesn't compare to pre 12.0 sw, but he is still way ahead of the pack in the current state of this game. Kabam intended to make sure that people couldn't use the same champs for everyone with that update, but now look at the leaderboards- all blade profiles. "oh he can't counter evade! he doesn't have power control! he's gimped against bleed immune!" While these are true, I would still feel a lot safer against og spidey with blade than, say, star lord. If you had to choose between blade and any other champ, for MOST fights, you would choose blade. They overloaded him with powerful abilities- bleed that gives him power gain, which in turn gives him regen (probably the most powerful in game, and it really isn't "difficult to use" as people claim). Also shrugs off debuffs insanely quickly at high power levels. Also gains a huge damage increase and ability accuracy reduction (which overrides immunity to aa reduction- like really?) against a large number of champs. "he needs synergy to be good" well those synergy champs also happen to be god tiers so that point is kind of invalid. Anyways, change my mind.

Don't agree with that at all. I have a 4/55 high sig blade, bring him to every war and use him for max 1 fight per war. I bring him mostly for the synergy he gives starky (who's also 4/55). He's also at best my 3rd choice for my 2nd 5/65
    I don’t remember iron patriot having ability to sit back and just regen, but my memory is getting bad in my old age

When he can power steal, power lock, stun lock, has better regen, does more damage like she did then we can talk. Till then....ya he's still **** compared to the true god
  • SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Blade's danger sense should work differently, instead of preventing abilities to activate (how would Blade sensing that eg Juggs is going to be unstoppable stop Juggs from being unstoppable? It makes no sense) it could help him evade damage from those abilities or reduce the damage taken by those abilities eg Magik still goes into Limbo but Blade takes reduced or no damage from that. I think that would make more sense and be better
    Spark is better than blade though.

So nerf them both?

Yes, cause if the champs are supposed to be of equal quality then he needed to be knocked down. The only people arguing for not to be nerfed are the ones who have and probably use him in ALL their game play.

Thats your defense for nerfing? All champs are equal? Come on, you don't have him and you are butthurt about it. They aren't going to nerf him, they are bringing champs like Glaive, Proximity and sabertooth to counteract him. Get over it and stop trolling.
    danielmath wrote: »

Don't agree with that at all. I have a 4/55 high sig blade, bring him to every war and use him for max 1 fight per war. I bring him mostly for the synergy he gives starky (who's also 4/55). He's also at best my 3rd choice for my 2nd 5/65

@danielmath Elaborate? Why do you only use him for 1 fight? And i'm not just talking about war. In the more difficult quests such as act 5, having a champ like blade, who is super sustainable, is way more advantageous than using sparky, who will need potions to keep going after a certain point. If I had blade, even a 5/50, i'd probably use him over my 4/55 sparky for average fights, just because I won't have to waste my other champs' hp.
    danielmath wrote: »

@danielmath Elaborate? Why do you only use him for 1 fight? And i'm not just talking about war. In the more difficult quests such as act 5, having a champ like blade, who is super sustainable, is way more advantageous than using sparky, who will need potions to keep going after a certain point. If I had blade, even a 5/50, i'd probably use him over my 4/55 sparky for average fights, just because I won't have to waste my other champs' hp.

Cause i have a 5/65 iceman who's just way better for almost every single fight. Blade needs all the synergies and there's a lot of champs he sucks against. He's fine for act 5, but really no different then just using a 4* wolvie who would just take longer
    I
    Buster wrote: »

It would be easier if all the people wanting him nerfed would just quit the game, everyone gets sick of seeing crybabies on here asking for champs to be nerfed. No champ ever needs nerfed at any time. I don't even have a blade, if I get him I want him to be as great as he is now. I got my Scarlet witch about 2 weeks after 12.0, after she had been neft. Just play the game and have fun, realise you will never be one of those top players, have fun with what champs you got. If you want to get higher up spend or grind, don't try to take away what others has worked to get.
    That’s bs, I don care how you spin it. I’ve played the game for years and I had scarlet witch pre nerf and I still use her post nerf. So, sorry your SW response doesn’t help your arguement. By kabam logic, when they nerfed the “god tier” champs previously, he should be nerfed.

Stop crying. No one cares about your problems.

I think you are confusing desirable for OP. With synergies he is a very good champ but so are others out there. Medusa is 100x better with the royal family synergy but you aren't asking for a nerf there.

He has 1 powerful ability which is danger sense. It helps with a lot of things but isn't the answer to everything. SW can nullify pretty much any debuff without being 3 bars of power. (non passives, i know she can't). Is she OP?

He regen is "Ok". You have to hold block to regen, that means you are getting hit while blocked. Blades block prof is garbage. You'll lose the ground you made while taking block damage. SW can heal back to 100%, Wolvie/X-23 can heal 100% but blade can only go to 70% if you can get in good regen. Are those 3 OP?

With danger sense and class advantage he does get a huge attack increase but it's not any different that Stark Spidey at 10 poise charges or Starlord building a combo. Are those 2 also OP?

His ability reduction caps at roughly 56%. Thats way less than a bunch of 100% ability accuracy champs already in the game. Are they OP?

Stand alone, blade is good. with synergies, he is very good. He has limitations like every other champ in the game.