**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Make the Daily Crystal, ONCE DAILY, not every 24 hours!!!!!

It's annoying as heck to have to Micro manage this thing, just make it a once a Day thing.

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Exactly how much micromanaging are you doing?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Why does a good majority of the people that play this game need their hand held to get things done?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Last time I checked 24 hours and 1 day were the same thing or did the rules of the universe change?
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Last time I checked 24 hours and 1 day were the same thing or did the rules of the universe change?
    You can claim an alliance cristal every single day, no matter at what moment you claim it, but daily cristals start the 24 hour count down at the time you claim it.
    Nemesio wrote: »
    You can claim an alliance cristal every single day, no matter at what moment you claim it, but daily cristals start the 24 hour count down at the time you claim it.

Yeah that would be called daily if you claim the daily crystal then get another one 14 hours later thats not daily
    I don't understand why people don't get that 24 hours = 1 day
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I don't understand why people don't get that 24 hours = 1 day

That isn’t what anyone is disputing.

daily
    ˈdeɪli/
    adjective
    done, produced, or occurring every day or every weekday.
    "a daily newspaper"
    synonyms: occurring/done/produced every day, everyday, day-to-day, quotidian;

Daily means it happens at least once a day. It doesn’t say “it has to be done 24 hours after the previous one”. Nobodies questioning whether 24 hours is a day, you’re just being a pedant.

Making the crystal be able to be claimed once in a 24 hour period still means it’s daily, since it fits the definition of “done every day”

Yeah and you get 2 crystals if u claim one at 5am then u can claim the other at 5am the next day I don't see the problem with this
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Completely agree with the OP.

No one is disputing that they are technically available every 24 hours, but that is 100% dependent on being online and ready to collect the crystal at the exact same time EVERY DAY. Even if you're online, you may be working through a quest or grinding arenas delaying the collection of the next crystal by anywhere from 5 minutes to a couple hours.

What sucks is that the next 24 hr cycle doesn't start until the current crystal is collected. So if you log in an hour late, you get one every 25 hours, not one per day (aka daily). Get suck in a work training or a school activity? Sorry, it's now a 30-hr crystal. Go to bed early, the next one is then a 33hr crystal.

This is different from things like the login calendar and the alliance crystals that reset the same time every day regardless of when you claimed the previous one.

Very few people are able to run the exact same schedule every day with this game. Life happens. Because of that, no one is truly getting a "daily" crystal...
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    yeah i probably lose at least 1 crystal a month from this (worse if i dont get the notification that its ready to be claimed)
    Are the daily crystals even worth that much I mean they don't even have 4*s in them u mostly get 1*s so I don't see why we should worry about it
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Uncollected daily crystals are typically 750 T4 class shards.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Pick your battles. This isn’t a good one.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    Are the daily crystals even worth that much I mean they don't even have 4*s in them u mostly get 1*s so I don't see why we should worry about it

Uncollected daily crystals has 4* in it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Pick your battles. This isn’t a good one.

This is not the fight I would expend a lot of energy on, but technically speaking the daily crystal is not a daily crystal. The daily crystal is a crystal with a 24 hour minimum cool down. That means by definition no player that has ever played the game has ever been able to collect the crystal every 24 hours. The laws of physics literally prevent that from happening.

No matter how fast you are, no matter what time zone you are in, no matter what strategy you employ, you are mathematically guaranteed to reach a point where there will come a twenty four hour day where you will be unable to collect this crystal. For most players that day comes fairly quickly, but no player can avoid it in the long run.
    Ok again 24 hours = one day not two, not three, one am I wrong
    And the op said nothing about the uncollected crystal
    Ok u get one crystal at 5 24 hours later u get another crystal at the same exact time y'all clearly don't know how time works the only way you don't get one is if u don't log on and claim it for 24 hours