**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Void Delay on Debuff after SP1 [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• DeltorDeltor Posts: 22
    It seems to of switched entirely. When fighting Void the debuffs are placed with no delay but when fighting as Void they are placed with a delay. This should be the other way around. Hope this bit of information helps at all.
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    Just had an issue using him on AW offense where he never converted the debuffs into fear of the void. Could this be part of it? Fought against GG and the debuffs just stayed permanently with 2 stacks each. They also did have that delay mentioned previously.
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    9fjivf02hbc0.png
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited April 2018
    9fjivf02hbc0.png

I came here just to report this bug. I'm glad to see that someone had my same problem and made a screenshot proving this bug. I was against a miniboss in aw expert tier. I made TIME OUT and Goblin had 5'000 health left. I lost my 80 pt bonus because of a goddamn bug. He hasn't reached Fear the VOID
    PS: the debuff that Void was trying to apply was the same of the screenshot
  • Deltor wrote: »
    It seems to of switched entirely. When fighting Void the debuffs are placed with no delay but when fighting as Void they are placed with a delay. This should be the other way around. Hope this bit of information helps at all.
    Yes that is exactly my experience as well, the delay that used to be there when he was a defender is now gone and the debuff applies immediately, but now when attacking with void the debuff has a delay for the sp1 and the passive activation on the timer from his abilities. I noticed this change immediately, Void is my favorite champ in the game currently and I also have him as a rank 5 5* and this 100% makes him a far less viable champion for attacking scenarios. He's borderline useless against masochism and It will increase the time of each fight, making every fight in alliance war that much more stressful, he is the staple in my alliance war attack team and I really hope they do fix this in a reasonable amount of time, not expecting a fix within 24 hours or anything crazy but it should be fast as he is still a featured champion that not many have access too and if he is essentially nerfed until he goes into the basic pool that is just punishing people who bought FGMC and used extremely rare 5* awakening gems on him. I understand many people are saying the same thing as me on here, but as I used my t5cc on him to take him to rank 5 I will be extremely upset if they accidentally nerf his offensive abilities and don't fix it within a reasonable amount of time, okay that's enough ranting for today lol
  • Also why is void inflicting less direct damage from each unique debuff than he should be, I have been wondering this for a long time but I have never been too stressed about asking on the forums until now there is another fundamental problem with void. I have attached screenshots showing this, with one debuff on there is 120 direct damage per second, the other photo shows that with two different debuffs on there is 239 direct damage being applied, the number isn't even double which makes little sense because each debuff inflicts the same amount of damage. Then in the description of my specific void it shows that each debuff should inflicting 218.9 damage per second, so with 1 debuff it should be ticking for 219 and with two it should be 438 per second, that is a massive difference in damage. Could I please get a reply as to why his direct damage from the debuffs on the opponent is essentially cut in half? @Kabam Miike
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Another issue/change with Void, is against Void mini in AQ, when one of his debuffs applies to you it no longer has the second or two countdown, it just immediately applies now and starts regen'ing.

Please review and advise.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    MrJeansNN wrote: »
    Also why is void inflicting less direct damage from each unique debuff than he should be, I have been wondering this for a long time but I have never been too stressed about asking on the forums until now there is another fundamental problem with void. I have attached screenshots showing this, with one debuff on there is 120 direct damage per second, the other photo shows that with two different debuffs on there is 239 direct damage being applied, the number isn't even double which makes little sense because each debuff inflicts the same amount of damage. Then in the description of my specific void it shows that each debuff should inflicting 218.9 damage per second, so with 1 debuff it should be ticking for 219 and with two it should be 438 per second, that is a massive difference in damage. Could I please get a reply as to why his direct damage from the debuffs on the opponent is essentially cut in half? @Kabam Miike

Hey man, I wanted to test this out too so i checked in and using a stopwatch on my phone while I ran void on my ipad each tick was procing every .5 second so it is doing the full 438 per second but by 219 per 1/2 second. I hope this helps and that I didn't misunderstand what you said @MrJeansNN and for you to answer anyone asking later on @Kabam Miike
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    MrJeansNN wrote: »
    Also why is void inflicting less direct damage from each unique debuff than he should be, I have been wondering this for a long time but I have never been too stressed about asking on the forums until now there is another fundamental problem with void. I have attached screenshots showing this, with one debuff on there is 120 direct damage per second, the other photo shows that with two different debuffs on there is 239 direct damage being applied, the number isn't even double which makes little sense because each debuff inflicts the same amount of damage. Then in the description of my specific void it shows that each debuff should inflicting 218.9 damage per second, so with 1 debuff it should be ticking for 219 and with two it should be 438 per second, that is a massive difference in damage. Could I please get a reply as to why his direct damage from the debuffs on the opponent is essentially cut in half? @Kabam Miike

The number you see on screen is damage in a tic. 1 tic = 0.5 sec so your void is doing 478 damage per sec at 2 debuffs and as to why it is different from the abilities value must be because of some mastery you have that boosts attack like greater attack or glass cannon
  • IMMikkeIMMikke Posts: 16
    edited April 2018
    My timer for debuffs declines as I lose champs. I think that void is using the number of champs that the player has left on their team.

This would explain why it's flipped. Defenders have no team, you always have at least one.

Edit: Or, at least, it seems faster when he was my only champ.
  • EggmanPEIEggmanPEI Posts: 16
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike I am requesting an update to this issue currently being investigated. The game is 2 days away from the start of AW Season 2. If Void's current issue is not fixed by that time, you're going to have a lot of very unhappy Void players. I have invested HEAVILY into my own Void, and I expect him to perform as per the abilities of the champion before the 18.0 update caused the current issue covered in this forum post. Void as an attacker is now "less effective" in all game content. I would appreciate any update from the dev team that you can give us. Thank you.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    EggmanPEI wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I am requesting an update to this issue currently being investigated. The game is 2 days away from the start of AW Season 2. If Void's current issue is not fixed by that time, you're going to have a lot of very unhappy Void players. I have invested HEAVILY into my own Void, and I expect him to perform as per the abilities of the champion before the 18.0 update caused the current issue covered in this forum post. Void as an attacker is now "less effective" in all game content. I would appreciate any update from the dev team that you can give us. Thank you.

Bear in mind that void now in map 6 and also as a defender is much more difficult because he gets those debuffs on you straightaway without delay. So technically we are already impacted.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I was fighting blade in buffet, all debuffs dropped and it took quite awhile for fotv to activate, blade healed to full with one swipe, fotv then dropped off completely before the timer expired
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    I was fighting blade in buffet, all debuffs dropped and it took quite awhile for fotv to activate, blade healed to full with one swipe, fotv then dropped off completely before the timer expired

I have also noticed that sometimes all 6 debuffs will drop off and there will be several seconds of delay before FotV activates. This doesn't happen every time, but sometimes.

Something else I noticed happened when I thought I was starting a path in Labyrinth. I was using Void to fight Star Lord. A few seconds after the first enrage timer expired, my timer that stacked debuffs simply shut off. From that point on, the only way to stack intimidating presence debuffs was to use an L1. This SEVERELY limited Void's effectiveness in the fight. I abandoned the run. Luckily, it was the first fight in the run, so no real progress was lost.

I wasn't recording the whole fight, but I did start recording after the timer disappeared. To my knowledge, LOL Star Lord should have no way of shutting off the timer...Void should always have a gray timer under his health bar. I was not able to replicate this issue on a second attempt, but it sounds like Void is broken in more than one way ever since 18.0. Please get him fixed ASAP.

wo4bjwu7p4ca.png
    @Kabam Miike help us! Void is bugged and we need maintenance. AW season is started and only a death can be very significant to the outcome of the AW. Help us
  • Hey All,

We're just about to push a fix live for this issue. It will take a little while to get to all devices, but it should be in place before Attack Phase starts today!

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this fixed as quickly as we could.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Thanks Miike,
    I truly do appreciate how quickly you guys got this resolved. @Kabam Miike
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    demed wrote: »
    This is self explanatory. The way his ability works on sp1 has been changed. Debuffs activate with a delay now. This was not even raised in the announcement.

Didn't it always activate with a delay of x seconds based on (I can't remember)?

Ohhh,so now the sp1 debuffs aren't permanent?
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike hats off to whole team for how promptly you tackled this bug! Much appreciated.
  • EggmanPEIEggmanPEI Posts: 16
    demed wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike hats off to whole team for how promptly you tackled this bug! Much appreciated.

Most definitely will echo this.. thank you @Kabam Miike for ensuring the dev team was informed of this issue when the community reported it and the dev team prioritized a quick and effective fix. Void as an attacker now works as he should! Cheers.
  • MrJeansNNMrJeansNN Posts: 6
    Hey All,

We're just about to push a fix live for this issue. It will take a little while to get to all devices, but it should be in place before Attack Phase starts today!

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this fixed as quickly as we could.

Yes i noticed today in the dungeons that he was fixed and was immediately pumped, very thankful to have such a quick fix to this bug!
    edited May 2018
    Hey All,

I realized it during AW on node 24. He placed the debuffs so fast than I didn't noticed Fear of the Void! Thanks, I appreciate that you fixed it before Attack phase of war