Options

Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)

Comments

• Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Hey guys! I've posted many threads and comments in the old forums about how some characters in this game completely suck and need fixed, but I've never gotten any responses, from Kabam or another user. I've finally decided it's time to not just complain about bad characters, but suggest how they could be made better. If you have a character that you're struggling with, post about it in here and give a couple ways that they could be made better. For example, I think that an easy way to make Joe Fixit better is to increase all of his Gambler abilities by about 100%. He wouldn't just be not bad, but then he would be somewhat good. Keep in mind, this is not a thread about bugs within characters. That's for the Bugs and Known Issues portion of the forums. This is simply: "This guy stinks, this would make him better, this would make us happier, and this would make Kabam more popular." Also, if you disagree with someone, and think that the character they mentioned is good, don't argue with them. The character may have already gotten buffed or maybe it's just their opinion. I don't think Captain America is good, but some do. Keep those comments to yourself. Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Black Bolt - Black Bolt is one of the worst in the game. His Signature Ability causes any critical hits landed on him to grant him an indefinite Fury and/or Cruelty buff, and also any critical hits Black Bolt lands on the enemy grants him a temporary Critical and/or Fury buff. The problem is, Black Bolt becomes less effective the more you play the game. The more you play, the better you get. The better you get, the less you get hit. The less you get hit, the less effective Black Bolt's signature ability, which is his only strength in the Contest, becomes. Simply switching how these are gained would flip the effect. Make it so that landing a critical gives you the indefinite buff, and receiving an attack gives you the temporary buff. This would make him much more effective.

2 - Joe Fixit - Joe Fixit is bad. The easiest way to make him better is to make his Gambler ability better, which I already mentioned. Gamma Regeneration isn't even worth having. Making his Regeneration like 100%-150% better would actually make it good. His Rage is good enough as it is currently. Dirty Fighting is good as well. Cunning, however, is nearly unnoticeable in my opinion. It needs to be made a lot better.

3 - Ant-Man - Ant-Man is bad. His only good aspect is his Glancing ability that you get from Awakening him. Unless you have him duplicated, he's not worth having. However, duplicating him isn't worth it, either, since he's still not good enough to be worth having. A way to increase his effectiveness would be to make his Special Attacks much more effective. They do a very low amount of damage, and changing that could help a lot.

4 - Spider-Gwen - Spider-Gwen is bad. Just plain bad. She's got low health, mediocre damage, a worthless Special Attack 1 unless she's on defense, and confusing Combat Modes. Just increase everything by like 5%. Everything. She's overall just not good. Nothing stands out as horrible, but nothing is even close to good. Just make everything slightly better.

5 - Luke Cage - Luke Cage is very poorly represented in this game. His Awakened Ability makes it so that, when struck for the first time in a fight, he gains Indestructible, which prevents him from taking damage for, I think, 6 seconds. Instead of making this his Awakened Ability, this should be changed to 3 seconds and put at the start of the fight. His Awakened Ability could be to gain Indestructible for another 3 seconds after using a Special Attack.

That's all for now. I would've put Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), but I've heard she's getting buffed soon, so I'll wait to see what happens. Let Kabam know who you think is bad and how they could be fixed! Character inequality/disparity is a huge problem, and it needs to be fixed. All characters should be in the same area of overall ability. The aspects of their gameplay is where things should differ. Again, let me know who needs to be better and how so!
    -CrusherOfDreams

I think you are underestimating AM and LC. Ant-man duped is such a good champ for AQ or for normal game mode questing. And Luke Cage is great for AQ. He can handle bleed lane and makes up for not having a healer in a bind.

So he's a Colossus with worse Armor. That's not a good thing. Ant-Man may not be the worst defender, but it doesn't make him good at defense.

Colossus isnt even that good. For bleed immune paths I would rather take Nebula, Dormammu, or Ghost Rider before I even thought about Luke Cage or Colossus.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Nebula wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Hey guys! I've posted many threads and comments in the old forums about how some characters in this game completely suck and need fixed, but I've never gotten any responses, from Kabam or another user. I've finally decided it's time to not just complain about bad characters, but suggest how they could be made better. If you have a character that you're struggling with, post about it in here and give a couple ways that they could be made better. For example, I think that an easy way to make Joe Fixit better is to increase all of his Gambler abilities by about 100%. He wouldn't just be not bad, but then he would be somewhat good. Keep in mind, this is not a thread about bugs within characters. That's for the Bugs and Known Issues portion of the forums. This is simply: "This guy stinks, this would make him better, this would make us happier, and this would make Kabam more popular." Also, if you disagree with someone, and think that the character they mentioned is good, don't argue with them. The character may have already gotten buffed or maybe it's just their opinion. I don't think Captain America is good, but some do. Keep those comments to yourself. Anyway, here's my list:

1 - Black Bolt - Black Bolt is one of the worst in the game. His Signature Ability causes any critical hits landed on him to grant him an indefinite Fury and/or Cruelty buff, and also any critical hits Black Bolt lands on the enemy grants him a temporary Critical and/or Fury buff. The problem is, Black Bolt becomes less effective the more you play the game. The more you play, the better you get. The better you get, the less you get hit. The less you get hit, the less effective Black Bolt's signature ability, which is his only strength in the Contest, becomes. Simply switching how these are gained would flip the effect. Make it so that landing a critical gives you the indefinite buff, and receiving an attack gives you the temporary buff. This would make him much more effective.

2 - Joe Fixit - Joe Fixit is bad. The easiest way to make him better is to make his Gambler ability better, which I already mentioned. Gamma Regeneration isn't even worth having. Making his Regeneration like 100%-150% better would actually make it good. His Rage is good enough as it is currently. Dirty Fighting is good as well. Cunning, however, is nearly unnoticeable in my opinion. It needs to be made a lot better.

3 - Ant-Man - Ant-Man is bad. His only good aspect is his Glancing ability that you get from Awakening him. Unless you have him duplicated, he's not worth having. However, duplicating him isn't worth it, either, since he's still not good enough to be worth having. A way to increase his effectiveness would be to make his Special Attacks much more effective. They do a very low amount of damage, and changing that could help a lot.

4 - Spider-Gwen - Spider-Gwen is bad. Just plain bad. She's got low health, mediocre damage, a worthless Special Attack 1 unless she's on defense, and confusing Combat Modes. Just increase everything by like 5%. Everything. She's overall just not good. Nothing stands out as horrible, but nothing is even close to good. Just make everything slightly better.

5 - Luke Cage - Luke Cage is very poorly represented in this game. His Awakened Ability makes it so that, when struck for the first time in a fight, he gains Indestructible, which prevents him from taking damage for, I think, 6 seconds. Instead of making this his Awakened Ability, this should be changed to 3 seconds and put at the start of the fight. His Awakened Ability could be to gain Indestructible for another 3 seconds after using a Special Attack.

That's all for now. I would've put Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), but I've heard she's getting buffed soon, so I'll wait to see what happens. Let Kabam know who you think is bad and how they could be fixed! Character inequality/disparity is a huge problem, and it needs to be fixed. All characters should be in the same area of overall ability. The aspects of their gameplay is where things should differ. Again, let me know who needs to be better and how so!
    -CrusherOfDreams

I think you are underestimating AM and LC. Ant-man duped is such a good champ for AQ or for normal game mode questing. And Luke Cage is great for AQ. He can handle bleed lane and makes up for not having a healer in a bind.

So he's a Colossus with worse Armor. That's not a good thing. Ant-Man may not be the worst defender, but it doesn't make him good at defense.

Colossus isnt even that good. For bleed immune paths I would rather take Nebula, Dormammu, or Ghost Rider before I even thought about Luke Cage or Colossus.

Yes, both of those champs are huge letdowns.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Great new idea for Magneto! Here it is:

Magnetise:
    Magneto's ability to control metal grants him an advantage against champions who rely on it. When facing champs that use metal, they receive 25% reduced ability accuracy, and an indefinite debuff. This debuff is randomly selected to begin the fight, and is randomly changed if Magneto dashes back and blocks for 2 seconds. The options for this debuff are: Armor Break, Heal Block, Weakness, or Degeneration (0.1% max health drained per second).

Do you guys like that idea? Degeneration sounds overpowered, but mathematically, it would take 10 seconds to drain 1% health. Multiply that by 100, and it would take 1000 seconds to drain all health. That's 12.5 minutes. If you can go 12.5 minutes without dying, you deserve to win. Plus, you couldn't rely on this in AQ or AW. It would make him a great boss fighter though. You could drain more than 10% of the enemy's health without hitting them in AQ or AW.
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246

Do you mean Indestructible? Invulnerable is the thing Phoenix has where she can't get hit. Indestructible is what Luke Cage has where he takes no damage. That would make sense for Colossus since he literally gets punched on his SP3 but doesn't flinch or take damage.

yes your right, I meant Indestructible same as Luke Cage. Thank you
  • Options
    Cavalier wrote: »

Do you mean Indestructible? Invulnerable is the thing Phoenix has where she can't get hit. Indestructible is what Luke Cage has where he takes no damage. That would make sense for Colossus since he literally gets punched on his SP3 but doesn't flinch or take damage.

yes your right, I meant Indestructible same as Luke Cage. Thank you

No problem. There's a lot of weird new buffs and debuffs lately.
  • Options
    BlezzzzzzzzzBlezzzzzzzzz Posts: 45
    Please buff Karnak!! Despite his high prestige, Karnak is completely useless. There are many ways to make him more useful and his abilities should be representative of his prestige. The addition of armor break on parry, or increasing the chance of perfect block during true strike are just 2 suggestions. He is in desperate need of a rebalance.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    I can think of one! Just look at my avatar!
    Yeaaah, Venom could use a buff or two, couldn't he? Sure, he's not a priority (he's not great, but not awful either), but he could use one.
    First: Remove his defensive buffs from his genetic memory. They just suck, and I wouldn't like them even if they didn't because it means less damage.
    Now then, for improvements:
    Utility:
    ->He's got a healing factor in the comics, why not add that? A decent permanent regen that pops back up if it's nullified (think Joe Fixit's current regen on power).
    ->Give him some form of invisibilty, since he can also do that. ( 50% chance for all attacks to miss, bump it up to 75% for projectiles, 5 seconds for duration, 5 second cool down). Dash back and hold block for it (1.5 seconds)
    -> Make him reduce the opponent's evasion chance by like 5% and increase it to 95% against science class champs ( and if he's invisible it's 100% against anyone).
    ->Taking into account the symbiote's usual durability in a fight, give him a passive armor increase of about 750 at best. This armor goes away if Venom is under an incinerate.
    -> Increase his sp1 replication chance to 75%, sp2's to 85% and invisibility after and give his sp3 a 100% chance to Absorb the opponent ( increase Venom's stats (all) for 60 seconds, decrease enemy stats (all) for 20 seconds and replicate all buffs+ all possible abillities that were on the opponent at the time of the sp3's activation. Stats should be 5%-ish)
    Damage:
    -> I'm thinking of making his bleed more unique: increase the duration to about 20-25 seconds (so it makes his bloodlust more relevant). He can only have one bleed timer on the opponent at a time with a 5-stack limit (no refreshing the timer, which is shared by all five bleeds). If you have five stacks when the bleed ends, it has a 50% chance to leave an Open Wound. Each heavy while the opponent has five bleeds increases this chance by 25%, and each crit by 5%.
    -> Increase his bleed proc chance from 7% to 10% and make his crits increase that chance by 15%.

All right. Any questions/ suggestions are welcome, and while this looks like a lot, it's just a long list of small buffs and/or changes to improve Venom overall.

Lol. He's already OP., Especially in AW. If we would buff him even more, he would become a road block in AW and AQ.

I agree Venom needs a buff.. Regen and more bleeds... The champs that regen in the comics should regen in the game.

Change one special in to a projectile. He also should be able to asorb bullets.
  • Options
    Spider-Man is already good, but doesn't he have Regeneration in the comics and movies? My family just watched Amazing Spider-Man 2 again yesterday, you know, the movie that's good except for Green Goblin? They kept talking about how venom from the spider allowed him to "self-heal". Maybe lower his health and give him some Regen.
  • Options
    This may have been mentioned because the thread is getting long, but I'm offering small tweaks here. Electro should be shock immune. He's basically living electricity, how can you shock him? Ghost Rider should also be immune to incinerate because he's basically fire, how do you burn him? Since I don't have Iceman to check him, if he's immune to incinerate, he should actually be weak against it. I get he's an omega level mutant but he's already plenty vicious and it's not a particularly common debuff among champs.
    I like many suggestions I've seen, particularly stuff to make really bad champs more effective (looking at you Luke Cage). A shorter cycling invincible when duped that activates like limbo would be interesting. Maybe just after he uses specials, and tweak his damage up. In the comics he can lift a bus. Should be able to hit harder than he does. Since PBT went away, he lost his spot on most teams.
  • Options
    @GarbagePanda , you definitely hit some great points. How long has it been since IM saw a retool? Didn't he just upgrade CW? The GR question also applies to Groot. Dude is a plant, you'd think poison wouldn't affect him, or at least as poison resistant like Karnak with reduced poison time.
    Also saw someone mention Blackbolt, who is overdue for a correction. He was a good early game champ but taking damage on his own second isn't necessary. I like his abilities but he's another that is supposed to be incredibly strong yet lacks a punch.
    Groot adjustments? Maybe his pacify charges could convert more easily. Generally mine only switch late in fights and if I use a special, the charges time out before I get any real use from them. I guess extend them some. Maybe a small increase in base O? I still think he should be poison immune but take the increased damage from voodoo specials if he has buffs stacked anyway.
  • Options
    Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60

Nah man, that doesn't fit Carnage. Neither does his current kit, tbh. It just doesn't feel like Carnage. It's cool, put it on somebody else. Not Carnage.[/quote]

I'm going off his wiki...he's immune to spider sense, so I think he should have it, just as a little bonus.
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    edited June 2017
    Both Magnetos could use a buff. He should have a chance to evade bullet based attacks and metal projectiles. Maybe make his 2nd special unbloackable since his moving the ground underneath enemies feet. Also a few more enemies should be magnetized. If Gwenpool is metal because of her swords shouldn't all metal weapon users be? (Both Deadpools, Venompool, Nightcrawler, Drax, and probably a few more I can't think of)
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Carnage:

Add bleed Chance on hit/crit
    Or make specials add a bleed.

Regen a % of bleed damage.
    The GR question also applies to Groot. Dude is a plant, you'd think poison wouldn't affect him, or at least as poison resistant like Karnak with reduced poison time....

Groot is debuff resistant. All debuffs have 70%(?) reduced time.

But I do agree, the offensive buffs are slow to trigger and could be improved. Groot is a fan favourite, it would be nice to be able to use him more, even his usefulness on Def is less now, since everyone mastered him as mini boss in AQ.
  • Options
    Shouldn't Wolverine gain Fury? I mean, he's supposed to act somewhat like an animal. He's even named after an animal. He gets super angry all the time in the comics, so why doesn't he in the game?
  • Options
    rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    I think king groots regen should be 3x better nuff said
  • Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    rawhiney wrote: »
    I think king groots regen should be 3x better nuff said

NO. Too much, man. Too much.
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Black widow, doctor strange, colossus and hulkbuster.

I agree that all of these characters could and should be made better, but how?

What the heck is going on!? Dr. Strange used to be good but people like you complained he was to OP and he was Nerfed. Now you want him buffed again? Just because you don't have the champion does not mean you have to ruin it for everyone else who does. And second of all Spider Gwen is not bad. She was able to get up to 5 stacks of armor break. She was buffed. Luke Cage is a great defender. If duped he is indestructible for the first 6 seconds. His physical resistance and immune to poison and bleed make him a pain to fight in AW because of the 2 minute fights.
  • Options
    Diego000 wrote: »
    Colossus-he is ok with his moves I like the three of them but he need more abilities.sturdiness is a good ability for him but he needs more like indestructible or two or three more abilities that match with his character because he look simple really simple. every character has at least there abilities and he has only one he needs more and every character should have at least havethree or more abilities

Black widow - she is fine in everything but her first move should be changed.she is very good with weapons so she needs to use guns like winter soldier and punisher

He is also bleed and poison immune. Which makes him a decent defender.
  • Options
    Loki and Vision should have a chance to turn Invisible. I don't know when this would work the best, perhaps after a Special Attack or a critical hit. I think it would be a good idea, though, since we've seen both of them do this repeatedly in the movies.

I find this extremely interesting. I read comics a lot and I have never seen Vision turn invisible. But as the Wiki says Vision has superhuman senses, superhuman stamina, reflexes, speed, agility, strength. If Kabam could stretch those abilities that would be great. Loki is already a great champion. If duped you can get to his L1 fast. Which means you can constantly buff steal. For fighting constant regen champion like Wolverine, get to his L3 and curse him, which makes all the buffs go away. and repeat that process.
  • Options
    Vicayne wrote: »
    CrusherofDreams,

As to your points. . .

1) Black Bolt - He needs some refinement. I currently like him as a champion with his previous adjustments. Without much insight to him as a character though, it's hard for me to make suggestions on how to fine tune him.

If played correctly, his SP1 can hit like a truck and in most fights, I can generally get two combos through his stun duration unlike most champions.

2) Joe Fixit - agreed 100%

3) Ant-Man - he is lackluster as stated. I only use him in arena and have been disappointed, to say the least, with the promised "increases" in his fatigue stacks in update 12.0. If I do see more than four, it's typically in the first two combos and they have worn off by the time I have built enough power to use his SP2.

Either his changes didn't go through as intended or the significant changes made were actually trivial and we aren't seeing a modicum of difference.

I do enjoy the character design but feel that maybe he needs to have more ants incorporated into his specials. Why not call in fire ants and add an immolate debuff with his first special uppercut instead of an extra fatigue (I may be reaching here). Or, Kabam could revisit his animations akin to Yondu and just have ants (ground and flying) swarming during the fight doing random base damage.

4) Spider-Gwen - I believe she too is in a good place EXCEPT Kabam did not add a damage component to her SP1. Her stacking armor breaks coupled with her SP2 is usually a fight ender for me and my four star is only 3/30 non-duped.

I would only give her a new first special.

5) Luke Cage - his damage output is trivial. I do believe, being the character he is, he should be able to armor break with his exhaustion. I do not see armor breaks like Iron Fist. Or possibly add a Dazed that would reduce the enemy power gain or crit rate (though that is fatigue).

I agree with indestructible as well. It is also an ability that could possibly reset during the fight. Put a cooldown timer on it (15 seconds, 10 seconds?)

And my thoughts. . .

1) She-Hulk - Her damage output is paltry at best at 3/30 as a four star. Being awakened, I cannot see any difference in the class abilities she is intended to reduce.

Her design intent is to stun lock you as much as possible so I feel she as a champion should immediately nullify the presence of the Limber mastery, increase Rogue's stun cooldown duration, reduce the chance for Agent Venom's Tenacity to trigger, and possibly even be a counter to Mordo's Astral Evade.

I also think her signature ability needs to be redesigned to either increase the stat reduction at lower signature levels or better reflect her legal background (don't know how that would play out).

2) Nightcrawler - I don't like using him on offense. Granted, I do enjoy his animation of evading as Kabam did a great job getting that right, it just makes it difficult (unsure why) to properly focus on an attack with him. I don't know how to implement it, but if there were some way we could control his evade to better control the flow of the fight.

I agree with everything you said. But I see how Nightcrawler is not preferred on Attack but on the Defense! Since his L1 triggers evade; he is almost impossible to get a full combo on without bamfing or evading.
  • Options
    Well, that was useless. Dude, either add some new ideas or don't. Plus, like the OP said, no arguing with others about their opinion. At least I add my own ideas when i do that, put my own twist to it so it's not straight up arguing. And they overdid Doctor Strange's nerf. And Luke Cage and Colossus are bad, especially compared to others. And they are NOT Poison Immune. And Loki is also bad by comparison to others. As for the last comment...well, NC is defensively powerful, and he's got some good offense duped in his other stance, so you know.

As for some ideas of mine, check page 2 of this thread. I'll start applying the "Magik Treatment" to anyone who needs it soon.
  • Options
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    Black widow, doctor strange, colossus and hulkbuster.

I agree that all of these characters could and should be made better, but how?

What the heck is going on!? Dr. Strange used to be good but people like you complained he was to OP and he was Nerfed. Now you want him buffed again? Just because you don't have the champion does not mean you have to ruin it for everyone else who does. And second of all Spider Gwen is not bad. She was able to get up to 5 stacks of armor break. She was buffed. Luke Cage is a great defender. If duped he is indestructible for the first 6 seconds. His physical resistance and immune to poison and bleed make him a pain to fight in AW because of the 2 minute fights.

People like me? Go ahead and quote a time when I said he was too OP. Have fun finding it. I never said that ever. Now you're calling me out, and in a quote that makes no sense to what you said.
  • Options
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    Loki and Vision should have a chance to turn Invisible. I don't know when this would work the best, perhaps after a Special Attack or a critical hit. I think it would be a good idea, though, since we've seen both of them do this repeatedly in the movies.

I find this extremely interesting. I read comics a lot and I have never seen Vision turn invisible. But as the Wiki says Vision has superhuman senses, superhuman stamina, reflexes, speed, agility, strength. If Kabam could stretch those abilities that would be great. Loki is already a great champion. If duped you can get to his L1 fast. Which means you can constantly buff steal. For fighting constant regen champion like Wolverine, get to his L3 and curse him, which makes all the buffs go away. and repeat that process.

I specifically said "movies". The scenes where he flies through things? Invisible or Invulnerable should be part of his gameplay.
  • Options
    Well, like I said, I'm going to apply the Magik Treatment to anyone who isn't on her power level (godly in one area, good in the rest) to get them to said power level. A.K.A. keep in mind these buffs are MEANT to make the character OP. Enjoy!
    Note: I might use ideas that aren't mine. If I do, I'll give a shout-out to the original.

Let's start with some of my favorites, and work from there: Venom and Carnage. Most of these are recycles with some extra on top, but they fit the criteria, so they're here.

Venom:
    ->Remove the defensive buffs from Genetic Memory and increase the limit to 6;
    -> An Old Man Logan regen + Bleeds and Poisons having a reduced chance to trigger by 50% (does NOT affect Bleed/Poison nodes in aw/aq/other modes) and lasting 15% less would do for a healing factor representation;
    -> Heavy attacks have a 25% chance to Armor Break the opponent when they crit, removing 500 Armor for 5 seconds;
    -> All attacks gain a 10% chance to bleed, crits get 25% instead;
    -> Increase base Bleed damage by a bit;
    -> A 1000 Armor + 500-750 Physical Resistance and 250-750 Critical Resistance passive that goes away when Incinerated, and gradually builds back up over 5 seconds after the Incinerate ends;
    -> Reduce the opponent's Evasion Chance by 50%. If the opponent Evades, they get Shredded (think Mordo's Astral Evade thing, except it Bleeds instead of Degenerating; credit to L_217 for the idea);
    -> Add a strong Poison to Sp3 (assuming he also bites the opponent during the thing, it would Poison him. Look it up);

-> (New-ish) Signature Ability: Lethal Protector:
    -> Against a wounded opponent, Venom goes in for the kill, increasing attack based on the opponents missing HP (not a huge increase; somewhere between 10-25%). If the opponent is Bleeding, Venom also gains increased critical rating (750) and increased critical damage (X%; X=750->1250).
    -> Additionally, for each Bleed on the opponent, they gain 5% Ability Accuracy Reduction, to a maximum of 15%;
    -> While the opponent isn't Bleeding, Venom focuses on his defense, increasing his natural Armor and Physical Resistance by 250 and increasing his Ability Accuracy by 10%.

Carnage:
    ->Symbiotic Bloodstream:Having the Carnage Symbiote in his blood, Cletus Cassady only gets stronger when he Bleeds. Whenever the opponent Bleeds Carnage, he instead Regenerates for the amount of damage he would have taken, while gaining increased Attack indefinitely. This also grants him a permanent Regeneration passive (think Old Man Logan) and reduces Poison duration for 25%;
    ->25% chance to Bleed the opponent for 5 seconds on crits;
    ->The chance to Bleed on any hits starts out at zero and increases by 5% for each bleed currently on the opponent. Short duration, these ones, for about 2.5-3.5 seconds;
    ->Open Wounds: If Carnage finishes a combo, no matter the hits, on an opponent with 7 bleeds, he has a 50% chance to leave an Open Wound. This chance increases by 10% for any additional bleed. His Heavy has a 10% chance/Bleed to cause another Open Wound. If the opponent is Bleeding, his Sp2 has a 75% chance to leave another Open Wound, and his Sp3 leaves another Open Wound no matter what;
    ->Twist The Wound-> Each Open Wound increases Critical Damage by X. Every time Carnage Bleeds an Open Wounded opponent, he also deals X% of their health as Bleed damage instantly;
    ->CHAOS!!!->Carnage relishes in chaos, and hates being orderly with a passion. Every time you use the same combo in a row, Carnage gains a reduced power gain debuff and removes his other CHAOS!!! half. For each different combo he instead gains a Cruelty and a Fury buff, while also removing all power gain debuffs generated by CHAOS!!!.(These are not treated as ACTUAL buffs, so they can't be replicated, nullified, and if they go away they will not feed Mystic Dispersion.) If Carnage uses a heavy when in a combo, he becomes Unstoppable for 1.5 seconds. Every combo needs to have at least two other combos between uses to be considered a different combo;
    (Ex.: If you'd do M-L-L-L-M twice in a row, you'd get reduced power gain. But if you'd do M-L-L-L-M, then L-M-L-M, you'd get a buff. If you do another M-L-L-L-M after, you'd lose the buff and gain the debuff. So go wild!)
    -> Give him an extra 500 Armor passively, which turns into the opposite when affected by an Incinerate;
    -> Sp2 would send him into a Blood-lust at the end, increasing crit rate/bleed; 10-15 second duration; 75% to cause a 7 second Bleed;
    -> Sp3 should just send him into a maniacal Frenzy at the end, gaining some attack, crit rate and crit damage+the same amount for any current bleed on the opponent (he has a base, to which he bloodily adds more); 15-20 second duration; 100% chance to cause a 10 second Bleed;

Signature Ability: MAXIMUM CARNAGE!!!!!:
    -> Every buff from CHAOS!!! now doubles the current power of the buffs. If 5 or more buffs from CHAOS!!! are active, Carnage now only removes one instance of them and does not gain a debuff if he disrespects CHAOS!!!;
    -> For each instance of CHAOS!!! on Carnage, all of his Bleeds gain an additional X% chance to trigger;
    -> Increase the effectiveness of his Blood-lust and Frenzy by X%.

And a little something extra (totally optional): ANIMATIONS!
    ->Two thing for Carnage: His victory pose (maniacal cackle) and his Sp3 ( Corners opponent, then maims them (they're off-screen), backs up and laughs);
    -> Venom's Shred animation would be something that wouldn't disrupt his other animations (because of it's random trigger); Something like his second skill in Marvel Future Fight or Gall's Shadowflame animation from Heroes Of The Storm OR a big bony blade with a bunch of smaller ones at the base (kind of like a tooth club/saw of sorts with Venom fangs structure/looks) would follow the opponent, without giving enough time to react, and slice them, stopping after it went through (He's got a skill in Marvel Heroes where he slams his fist in the ground and there's a symbiote wave that goes forward. That wave with spikes/fangs/whatever is what I'm imagining (more or less);
    -> If you decide on the second idea for his Shred, update his Sp1 to include it somewhere (to make an epic Sp1 animation and to not let the Shred go to waste);
    ->The heavy could use an upgrade too. Just put Cable's heavy as the first part, only the tentacles are black goo and latch onto the opponent instead, just for Venom to follow up with an enlarged fist (it's a quick follow up). I'd give it more recovery time if it misses, but increase the damage (compared to your average heavy).

Note: Yeah, it's repetitive and it's starting to get boring, I know. Still, it'll always be fun to think of how these changes would play out.
  • Options
    Holy wall of text! Anywaaaay, any questions you have, ask away! An immediate answer is not guaranteed, but an answer will come. As for feedback, don't. Opinions, sure, but I don't feel like taking feedback for these.
    And, as a side-note, I'll try to limit the OP defenders or make counters for them so I don't inspire Kabam to make more cash cows.
  • Options
    And I'll be excluding Angela, King Groot, Archangel, Immortal Iron Fist, Yondu and Nebula because I don't have enough data on them and anyone who already is in God tier (on either defense or offense).

Next up, Elektra!
    -> Make her Final Strike scale with missing HP, so that it's always present, but reaches it's maximum with the current limits of 20/30% and make it give her increased Ability Accuracy (max 50%). Basically, she gains a little of her current Final Strike before hitting the required threshold, at which point it gains a massive boost to get to the normal power level;
    -> Critical hits have a 50+X% (X depends on the opponent's Armor and can be negative) chance to strike the nerves of the opponent, applying a debuff that reduces power gain by 25% and healing, attack, crit rate and damage by 5% for 5 seconds. Max 3 stacks;
    -> Whenever Elektra Bleeds a Nerve Struck opponent, the Bleed gains 150% increased damaged and 50% reduced duration, while also refreshing the Nerve Strike debuff and doubling it's effects. Nerve Strike debuffs can only be doubled once;
    -> Sp2 and Sp3 deal 25% increased damage/Nerve Strike debuff.

And Gamora!
    -> Update her light and heavy attack animations to match Elektra's or make her use the sword for everything (in which case all hits could bleed);
    -> Sp3 should Bleed and Incinerate;
    -> Critical hits have a 60+X% (X depends on the opponent's Armor and can be negative) chance to strike the nerves of the opponent, applying a debuff that reduces power gain by 30% and healing, attack, crit rate and damage by 5% for 6 seconds. Max 3 stacks;
    -> Whenever Gamora slices a Nerve Struck opponent, it triggers a Bleed that increases the duration of the Nerve Strike by 3-5 seconds and makes it deal damage for the rest of it's duration;
    -> Assassination (her sig) should have a 100% chance to trigger at max level and it should also increase her Sp3 damage by X% (100-200%). If she Assassinates a Nerve Struck opponent it increases the duration by 10 seconds and deals a significant amount of damage/tick over the period.
  • Options
    Done for a bit. Late here and I need some rest.
  • Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163

Gamora:
    New ability: poison immunity
    New ability: War Cry
    - Gamora enters the battle with a precision buff for 7 second that can be reapplied by using a special attack. If this buff ends naturally or is nullified, it will return in 14 seconds after it has ended.
    Against naturally bleed immune opponents: Gamora's special attacks armor breaks the opponent ,reducing armor rating by 500 for 8 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
    Changes to bleed --> stacks indefinitely
    New Ability: Touch of the Assassin
    - Heavy attacks: 80% chance to enervate the opponent for 10 seconds. After enervate ends, the opponent is stunned for 1.5 seconds.
    Changes to l3:
    - This attack deals up to 282% increased damage based on crit combo.
    New Signature ability: Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy
    Gamora's godslayer has a 100% chance to deal a lethal blow, striking for massive crit damage. This can occur once every 20 seconds. While in cooldown, Gamora lowers opponent power gain by 40%.

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Buffs for what? We need nerfs! All these characters are way too overpowered.