**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)

Comments

• Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Fix Carnage!!

He's woefully under geared.

Extremely low base stats
    Fragile
    Long ramp up time
    Awkward bleed generation
    Needs regen.

He needs a redesign, 'cause that ain't Carnage. Cool ideas, but it is not Carnage.
  • Options
    you definetely need to restyle the old women characters ... they do all the same sets of combo (scarlet witch, miss/cap marvel, gamora, storm black widow and so on...)
    you definetely need to restyle the "robots" (iron man, iron patriot, iron man sup, ulton they do exactely the same combo) make them FLY!!! we want more laser beam during the normal combo
    you definetely need a restyle of electro/blackbolt combo (exactely the same)

black widow isn't going to be a 5 stars so you definetely need to buff up the 4*
    buff up hulkbuster, iron patriot, antman, shehulk, fixit, black panther, miles morales, kamala khan and so on
  • Options
    How to buff said characters? That's all this thread is about. Mention something at least. :P
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Fix Carnage!!

Extremely low base stats
    Fragile
    Long ramp up time
    Awkward bleed generation
    Needs regen.

He needs a redesign, 'cause that ain't Carnage. Cool ideas, but it is not Carnage.

I don't think he needs a redesign. Just tweaking

I'd buff his base stats.
    Make his bleeds easier to put/keep up. Maybe have chance on hit/crit to bleed or make specials place a bleed.
    I'd give him a regen of % of his bleed damage.
    And I'd make his permanent buffs activate from the passive buff you have when you launch the special. Similar to how Voodoos even/odd combo meter works.

He's capped at how many buffs he can have so there's a limit to what he can do and he's heavily countered by bleed immune.

I'd possibly consider making his heavy a bit easier to land. Something similar to dormammus timing. It's very difficult to land a heavy without landing a parry stun first, with his current heavy animation.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Agree with most of these.

Colossus. By far the most disappointing champ in this game. He is boring to fight with. His special attack animations are terrible and easy to evade. His damage output is pathetic. For being made of steel, he is surprisingly susceptible to taking damage. Any of the above suggestions in this thread would make sense.

Magneto. Why is his refraction SA so much more terrible than Magneto MN's? I've duped my 4* TWICE and he still allows 18.68% amount of his max health in damage per hit. With special attacks usually consisting of multiple attacks, he is still capable of losing massive amounts of health against specials. Increasing his SA ability has added so very little to that damage reduction. His medium and light attack range is terrible too. I ask, if it's not the worst in the game then whose is?

She-Hulk. I don't know if she necessarily needs a buff, but a better explanation of her abilities would be really nice. It's a mystery as to what her SA actually does against her opponents, and the weight lifting thing doesn't make sense the way it's written. Is damage increased against light targets or against heavy targets? Furthermore, who counts as heavy and light targets???

Vision. One of his classic abilities across all media is his ability to move through objects at will. Make this into the game somehow. Making it similar to the Hoods' invisibility ability is a suggestion. He needs something to help his attacks too. He doesn't process any sort of attack boost and his base attack is on the very low end. He is supposedly hyper-intelligent. Why is that not reflected into the game somehow? An ability such as She-Hulks' or Black Widow's SA's at a reduced rate makes sense.

Luke Cage needs some work. All of the above suggestions make sense.

Kamala Khan is still lame. Good luck making her better.

Spider-Gwen and Karnak are still bad. Their SP1's are downright awful.

And because no suggestions post wouldn't be complete without an Antman mention, unduped Antman is unplayable. Absolutely worthless.

Thanks for reading.

For Vision and Loki, I think they should become Invisible for 1 hit with a 3% chance or something. We've seen both of them do that thing where the enemy punches right through them in the movies, so it should work for them here. They both suck and need buffed, anyway.

Kamala Khan... meh... She isn't really a likable character in the first place. She's not good, and she's already a ripoff of Me. Marvel. I mean, I don't even want her in the game. It's not like Kabam can take her out, though, so maybe just give her one indefinite Fury on SP moves instead of the 2 temporary ones. Think that would work?

Spidergwen needs to at least land a hit before she backflips. Make it a critical every time, and she'll be alright. Karnak... all of it... Focus sucks, his health and damage sucks, just make it all better.

Ant-Man needs to do high damage on SP moves. As of now, he's a bad character with mediocre SP moves, and when he's unduped, it's twice as bad. Just please, make him good at SP moves. He's already bad when he's duped, so when he's not, it's a plausible argument that he's the worst in the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Fix Carnage!!

Extremely low base stats
    Fragile
    Long ramp up time
    Awkward bleed generation
    Needs regen.

I don't think he needs a redesign. Just tweaking

I'd buff his base stats.
    Make his bleeds easier to put/keep up. Maybe have chance on hit/crit to bleed or make specials place a bleed.
    I'd give him a regen of % of his bleed damage.
    And I'd make his permanent buffs activate from the passive buff you have when you launch the special. Similar to how Voodoos even/odd combo meter works.

He's capped at how many buffs he can have so there's a limit to what he can do and he's heavily countered by bleed immune.

I'd possibly consider making his heavy a bit easier to land. Something similar to dormammus timing. It's very difficult to land a heavy without landing a parry stun first, with his current heavy animation.

Well, he can mind-control, right? That's like 60% of the storyline in his featured quest. Give him Life Steal when he has like 5 Bleed or something.

"Passive
    When the enemy has more than 5 Bleeds stacked on them at once, they are vulnerable to mind-control. Until the stack of Bleed drops below 5, 50% of the damage Carnage deals is given back to him as health by the enemy."
  • Options
    And yes, @Cuteshelf , his Heavy sucks. This is true for many characters, and is displayed by him also. I'm fine with weird Heavy Attacks as long as they're cool, but the first hit needs to land faster so it's possible to land it without Stun on the enemy, at which point starting a combo is a better idea anyway.
  • Options
    Remember when I said...
    We need more heavy attack diversity. Scarlet Witch should lift the enemy up and throw them back. Hulk should do his clap thing there and do something different for SP2. Vision should punch them up and laser them backwards. Juggernaut should put his head down and just run you over. Black Bolt should slightly open his mouth, blowing the enemy back. Ant-Man should jump into you, turn tiny, kick you, and backflip into position, normal-sized again. Electro should shoot electricity like The Hood. Iron Man should rocket boost into you. Those are just a few ideas. Making heavy attacks unique to characters would be much more fun to use.
    Well, I've started a thread about in-game customization of characters. Feel free to check it out. If you have ideas for different heavy attacks or SP moves or anything, this thread is the place for you. Just read my original post, then let me know of your ideas. Thanks!

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1301/how-about-some-customization/p1
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    @ CrusherOfDreams

Ant-Man just needs something to boost his attack so he can be playable unduped. Precision or a passive critical rate boost makes the most sense due to his ability to shrink.
  • Options
    Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    I can think of one! Just look at my avatar!
    Yeaaah, Venom could use a buff or two, couldn't he? Sure, he's not a priority (he's not great, but not awful either), but he could use one.
    First: Remove his defensive buffs from his genetic memory. They just suck, and I wouldn't like them even if they didn't because it means less damage.
    Now then, for improvements:
    Utility:
    ->He's got a healing factor in the comics, why not add that? A decent permanent regen that pops back up if it's nullified (think Joe Fixit's current regen on power).
    ->Give him some form of invisibilty, since he can also do that. ( 50% chance for all attacks to miss, bump it up to 75% for projectiles, 5 seconds for duration, 5 second cool down). Dash back and hold block for it (1.5 seconds)
    -> Make him reduce the opponent's evasion chance by like 5% and increase it to 95% against science class champs ( and if he's invisible it's 100% against anyone).
    ->Taking into account the symbiote's usual durability in a fight, give him a passive armor increase of about 750 at best. This armor goes away if Venom is under an incinerate.
    -> Increase his sp1 replication chance to 75%, sp2's to 85% and invisibility after and give his sp3 a 100% chance to Absorb the opponent ( increase Venom's stats (all) for 60 seconds, decrease enemy stats (all) for 20 seconds and replicate all buffs+ all possible abillities that were on the opponent at the time of the sp3's activation. Stats should be 5%-ish)
    Damage:
    -> I'm thinking of making his bleed more unique: increase the duration to about 20-25 seconds (so it makes his bloodlust more relevant). He can only have one bleed timer on the opponent at a time with a 5-stack limit (no refreshing the timer, which is shared by all five bleeds). If you have five stacks when the bleed ends, it has a 50% chance to leave an Open Wound. Each heavy while the opponent has five bleeds increases this chance by 25%, and each crit by 5%.
    -> Increase his bleed proc chance from 7% to 10% and make his crits increase that chance by 15%.

All right. Any questions/ suggestions are welcome, and while this looks like a lot, it's just a long list of small buffs and/or changes to improve Venom overall.

I totally agree with this, they should do the same with carnage since his and venoms powers are very similar. And just as a side point, carnage is immune to spider sense in the comics...so why not in the game kabam?
  • Options
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    @ CrusherOfDreams

Ant-Man just needs something to boost his attack so he can be playable unduped. Precision or a passive critical rate boost makes the most sense due to his ability to shrink.

Yes, that could work as well. Anything that makes his attack better is going to work fine. He's not really good duped, and unduped, he's arguably the worst in the game. I think there are worse, but many don't.
  • Options
    L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Colossus:
    +650 Critical Resistance rating
    +New Signature: Steel Giant : Colossus's steel skin hardens and increases tensile strength, giving an additional (5-9.5) seconds to his Armor buffs. Additionally, he increases his Heavy damage by (150-300%) when under a Armor buff.
    +New Ability: Heavy Handed : When charging a Heavy attack while under a Armor buff, ignore the next incoming attack and deny the power gained from the attack.
    +Ability Adjustment: Armor : Colossus strikes with greater force as he becomes Armored, increasing his attack by X(40%) for each Offensive Armor Buff active. For each Defensive Armor Buff active, gain 105.6 Critical resistance.
    +New Ability: Incinerate resistance : Colossus's steel skin grants him protection from heat, reducing Incineration damage by 65% and ignoring its effects on block abilities.

Ghost Rider:
    +New Ability: Incinerate Immunity: Originating from the fires of Hell, Ghost Rider has full immunity to Incinerate.

Iron Patriot:
    +New Signature Ability: Continued Legacy: When below 65% health, he overloads his suit to it's maximum efficiency, giving him 1200 Armor, 15% Special resistance and 650 Block Proficiency until brought below 15%, which overheats his suit and bursts X(35-50%) regeneration and power gain. Afterwards, his suit burns out and activates a cool down for his suit for 75 seconds.
    *Power gain is double of the percentage of regeneration*
    -1.5% base health.
    +190 Base Armor Rating.

Ms. Marvel(Kamala Khan):
    +Ability Adjustment: Poison Immunity: Converts a poison into a Fury stack, increasing Attack by X(10%) for 7.5 seconds.
    +Ability Replacement: Block Proficiency: For each Fury effect active, passively decrease the opponent's Armor rating by 500.
    +1000 Base Armor Penetration.
    +Special Ability: 90% to activate a permanent Fury, increasing attack by X(35%). If already active while doing this special attack, have a 90% chance to regenerate X(10%) health over 10 seconds.

Doctor Strange:
    +Signature adjustment: Counterspell : The Sorcerer Supreme counteracts the Opponents beneficial effects with a (30-100%) chance. Additionally, he strengthens his connection to the astral plane and resists Degeneration effects by 65%.
    +New Ability: Conjure : As Doctor Strange evokes a blessing, he conjures a additional instant effect based on actions he does.
    When under Oshtur's Refuge: When the opponents deals a attack 110% more or less than their attack, steal 7.5% of their power.
    When under Agamotto's Insight: Critical hits deals X(35%) additional energy damage instantly.
    When under Hoggoth's Wisdom: When the opponents beneficial effect expires, heal X(5%) Health.

Luke Cage:
    +New Ability: Resist Physical: 15% chance to increase Physical resist rating by 600 for 10 seconds. Per each Physical resist active, decrease the opponents Critical damage rating by 204.1 and Power gain by 10%, to a maximum of 6 stacks.
    *Physical resistance stacks and can be gained through blocking*
    +New Ability: Scientific Ward: Physical resist buffs cannot removed from any of the opponents abilities.
    +New Ability: Armor Break Immunity: Luke Cage's indestructible skin cannot be broken, providing full Immunity to Armor Break.

Daredevil(Netflix):
    +Ability Adjustment: Physical Resist: Daredevil's suit, crafted by Mr. Potter turns aside knives and gunfire, granting 5 Physical resist charges. Each granting 87.6 physical resist and 15% Bleed resistance. A charge is removed every 4 hits.
    +New Ability: Depravity(replaces Armor Break): For each hit dealt while the opponent is stunned, inflict a Depravity charge on them. When the stun expires, all Depravity charges convert to Armor Breaks, each reducing Armor Rating by 190.8 for 7 seconds.
    +New Signature: World on Fire: Daredevil's courageous strength never subsides against stronger opponents, giving him (1145.6-2050) additional Critical hit chance if the opponent starts the fight with more Health points than him. Additionally, anytime a debuff is applied on Daredevil, he gains a burst of 405 Critical Damage rating for his next critical hit.

An adjustment the some of my previous suggestions and taking into account some of the ideas from others as well.

• Options
    Dusky_Dawn wrote: »
    I can think of one! Just look at my avatar!
    Yeaaah, Venom could use a buff or two, couldn't he? Sure, he's not a priority (he's not great, but not awful either), but he could use one.
    First: Remove his defensive buffs from his genetic memory. They just suck, and I wouldn't like them even if they didn't because it means less damage.
    Now then, for improvements:
    Utility:
    ->He's got a healing factor in the comics, why not add that? A decent permanent regen that pops back up if it's nullified (think Joe Fixit's current regen on power).
    ->Give him some form of invisibilty, since he can also do that. ( 50% chance for all attacks to miss, bump it up to 75% for projectiles, 5 seconds for duration, 5 second cool down). Dash back and hold block for it (1.5 seconds)
    -> Make him reduce the opponent's evasion chance by like 5% and increase it to 95% against science class champs ( and if he's invisible it's 100% against anyone).
    ->Taking into account the symbiote's usual durability in a fight, give him a passive armor increase of about 750 at best. This armor goes away if Venom is under an incinerate.
    -> Increase his sp1 replication chance to 75%, sp2's to 85% and invisibility after and give his sp3 a 100% chance to Absorb the opponent ( increase Venom's stats (all) for 60 seconds, decrease enemy stats (all) for 20 seconds and replicate all buffs+ all possible abillities that were on the opponent at the time of the sp3's activation. Stats should be 5%-ish)
    Damage:
    -> I'm thinking of making his bleed more unique: increase the duration to about 20-25 seconds (so it makes his bloodlust more relevant). He can only have one bleed timer on the opponent at a time with a 5-stack limit (no refreshing the timer, which is shared by all five bleeds). If you have five stacks when the bleed ends, it has a 50% chance to leave an Open Wound. Each heavy while the opponent has five bleeds increases this chance by 25%, and each crit by 5%.
    -> Increase his bleed proc chance from 7% to 10% and make his crits increase that chance by 15%.

All right. Any questions/ suggestions are welcome, and while this looks like a lot, it's just a long list of small buffs and/or changes to improve Venom overall.

I totally agree with this, they should do the same with carnage since his and venoms powers are very similar. And just as a side point, carnage is immune to spider sense in the comics...so why not in the game kabam?

Nah man, that doesn't fit Carnage. Neither does his current kit, tbh. It just doesn't feel like Carnage. It's cool, put it on somebody else. Not Carnage.
  • Options
    Symbiotic Bloodstream:->Having the Carnage symbiote in his blood, Cletus Cassady only gets stronger when he bleeds. Whenever the opponent bleeds Carnage, he instead regenerates for the amount of damage he would have taken, while gaining increased attack indefinetely.
    -> This also grants him a permanent regeneration passive (think old man Logan) (and maybe it could reduce the chance of him being Poisoned?)

Bleeds on any hits->The chance starts out at zero and increases by 5% for each bleed currently on the opponent. Short duration, these ones, for about 2.5-3.5 seconds.

Critical hits-> 25% chance to Bleed the opponent for 5 seconds.

Open Wounds-> If Carnage finishes a combo, no matter the hits, on an opponent with 7 bleeds, he has a 50% chance to leave an Open Wound. This chance increases by 10% for any additional bleed. His heavy has a 10% chance/Bleed to cause another Open Wound. If the opponent is Bleeding, his sp2 has a 75% chance to leave another Open Wound, and his sp3 leaves another Open Wound no matter what.

Twist The Wound-> Each Open Wound increases Critical Damage by X. Every time Carnage Bleeds an Open Wounded opponent, he also deals X% of their health as bleed damage instantly.

CHAOS!!!->Carnage relishes in chaos, and hates being orderly with a passion. Every time you use the same combo in a row, Carnage gains a reduced power gain debuff and removes his other CHAOS!!! half. For each different combo he instead gains a Precision and a Fury buff, while also removing all power gain debuffs generated by CHAOS!!!.(These are not treated as ACTUAL buffs, so they can't be replicated, nullified, and if they go away they will not feed Mystic Dispersion.) If Carnage uses a heavy when in a combo, he becomes Unstoppable for 1.5 seconds. Every combo needs to have at least two other combos between uses to be considered a different combo.

Ex.: If you'd do M-L-L-L-M twice in a row, you'd get reduced power gain. But if you'd do M-L-L-L-M, then L-M-L-M, you'd get a buff. If you do another M-L-L-L-M after, you'd lose the buff and gain the debuff. So go wild!

-> Give him an extra 500 Armor passively, which turns into the opposite when affected by an Incinerate.

Signature Ability: MAXIMUM CARNAGE!!!!!:
    -> Every buff from CHAOS!!! now doubles the current power of the buffs. If 5 or more buffs from CHAOS!!! are active, Carnage now only removes one instance of them and does not gain a debuff if he disrespects CHAOS!!!.
    -> For each instance of CHAOS!!! on Carnage, all of his Bleeds gain an additional X% chance to trigger.

Here you go! A redesign; feels like Carnage and wouldn't be useless! What do you think?
    And because I can only edit for 15 minutes; here's more!
    ->The buffs from CHAOS!!! wouldn't be all that strong by themselves, their power lies in stacking up on them;
    Specials:
    -> Sp2 would send him into a Blood-lust, increasing crit rate/bleed; 10-15 second duration; again, not powerful by itself, needs some stacking up.
    -> Sp3 should just send him into a maniacal Frenzy, gaining some attack, crit rate and crit damage+the same amount/any current bleed on the opponent ( he has a base, to which he bloodily adds more); 15-20 second duration
    -> His sig should also increase the effectiveness of the "Blood-lust" and "Frenzy" by Y%
  • Options
    Here's my idea for him. What do you think?
  • Options
    Some side-notes:-> Change the sp3 animation; make it have (at least) a lot more slices or something along those lines.
    -> I don't see the mind-control doing much in gameplay...maybe a small Ability Accuracy reduction/Bleed?
    -> The symbiote can also grow when it ingests biomass, right? So maybe when the opponent reaches a hp threshold (every 5-15%?), he gains a relatively weak permanent fury (can stack) and a really small regen if he isn't at full health. He could be able to dash back and convert these fury buffs into a regen that increases in power based on fury stacks consumed.
  • Options
    And keep in mind, not all of these are going to be added, if any. Even so, i wouldn't imagine the numbers being very big on these, especially if all of them are added, or he'd be too op. All of his buffs would be under 400 rating, with a singular Bleed not dealing much damage either and the Twist the Wound passive would deal between 0.1% to 1% hp as damage.
  • Options
    L_217 wrote: »
    Colossus:
    +New Signature: Steel Giant : Colossus's steel skin hardens and increases tensile strength, giving an additional (5-9.5) seconds to his Armor buffs. Additionally, he increases his Heavy damage by (150-300%) when under a Armor buff.
    +New Ability: Heavy Handed : When charging a Heavy attack while under a Armor buff, ignore the next incoming attack and deny the power gained from the attack.
    +Ability Adjustment: Armor : Colossus strikes with greater force as he becomes Armored, increasing his attack by X(40%) for each Offensive Armor Buff active. For each Defensive Armor Buff active, gain 105.6 Critical resistance.
    +New Ability: Incinerate resistance : Colossus's steel skin grants him protection from heat, reducing Incineration damage by 65% and ignoring its effects on block abilities.

Ghost Rider:
    +New Ability: Incinerate Immunity: Originating from the fires of Hell, Ghost Rider has full immunity to Incinerate.

Iron Patriot:
    +New Signature Ability: Continued Legacy: When below 65% health, he overloads his suit to it's maximum efficiency, giving him 1200 Armor, 15% Special resistance and 650 Block Proficiency until brought below 15%, which overheats his suit and bursts X(35-50%) regeneration and power gain. Afterwards, his suit burns out and activates a cool down for his suit for 75 seconds.
    -1.5% base health.
    +190 Base Armor Rating.

Ms. Marvel(Kamala Khan):
    +Ability Adjustment: Poison Immunity: Converts a poison into a Fury stack, increasing Attack by X(10%) for 7.5 seconds.
    +Ability Replacement: Block Proficiency: For each Fury effect active, passively decrease the opponent's Armor rating by 500.
    +Special Ability: 90% to activate a permanent Fury, increasing attack by X(35%). If already active while doing this special attack, have a 90% chance to regenerate X(10%) health over 10 seconds.

Doctor Strange:
    +Signature adjustment: Counterspell : The Sorcerer Supreme counteracts the Opponents beneficial effects with a (30-100%) chance. Additionally, he strengthens his connection to the astral plane and resists Degeneration effects by 65%.
    +New Ability: Conjure : As Doctor Strange evokes a blessing, he conjures a additional instant effect based on actions he does.
    When under Oshtur's Refuge: When the opponents deals a attack 110% more or less than their attack, steal 7.5% of their power.
    When under Agamotto's Insight: Critical hits deals X(35%) additional energy damage instantly.
    When under Hoggoth's Wisdom: When the opponents beneficial effect expires, heal X(5%) Health.

Luke Cage:
    +New Ability: Resist Physical: 15% chance to increase Physical resist rating by 600 for 10 seconds. Per each Physical resist active, decrease the opponents Critical damage rating by 204.1 and Power gain by 10%, to a maximum of 6 stacks.
    +New Ability: Scientific Ward: Physical resist buffs cannot removed from any of the opponents abilities.
    +New Ability: Armor Break Immunity: Luke Cage's indestructible skin cannot be broken, providing full Immunity to Armor Break.

Daredevil(Netflix):
    +Ability Adjustment: Physical Resist: Daredevil's suit, crafted by Mr. Potter turns aside knives and gunfire, granting 5 Physical resist charges. Each granting 87.6 physical resist and 15% Bleed resistance. A charge is removed every 4 hits.
    +New Ability: Depravity(replaces Armor Break): For each hit dealt while the opponent is stunned, inflict a Depravity charge on them. When the stun expires, all Depravity charges convert to Armor Breaks, each reducing Armor Rating by 190.8 for 7 seconds.
    +New Signature: World on Fire: Daredevil's courageous strength never subsides against stronger opponents, giving him (1145.6-2050) additional Critical hit chance if the opponent starts the fight with more Health points than him. Additionally, anytime a debuff is applied on Daredevil, he gains a burst of 405 Critical Damage rating for his next critical hit.

An adjustment the some of my previous suggestions and taking into account some of the ideas from others as well.

This is nice. Well done, sir. I would love for these to be applied.
  • Options
    @ Dusky Dawn... Seems like a lot to add to Venom. He doesn't need that much of a buff and you propose making him into the most OP in the game :neutral:
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah I feel like a lot of these changes are over the top.

A lot of champs just need abit of a tweak to be viable champs.
  • Options
    Yeah I feel like a lot of these changes are over the top.

A lot of champs just need abit of a tweak to be viable champs.

Well, all of the changes could be toned down or made worse as needed. We just want them considered. Maybe it would even spark some more ideas for Kabam to create.
  • Options
    Huh. Now I know Venom's middle of the pack and all (there's better and worse for everything out there), but I'm not sure my changes would make him O.P.; either way that list needs a refinement.
    ->Remove the damn defense buffs from genetic memory. They are useless.
    -> An Old Man Logan regen should do for a heling factor representation.
    -> Make him reduce evasion chance by 5%, and increase that to 75% against science champions.
    -> That bleed idea i like a lot. Kinda like a quest: get five bleeds in 20 seconds, gain an Open Wound. To recap: first bleed starts the timer, then you can multiply the damage until the end of the bleed, at which point you could get an Open Wound (50% base chance). For each bleed that would have been added to the stack count, but wasn't because of the limit this chance should increase by 10% and any heavy increases the chance by 10% if it crits. NEW: Maybe add a timer to that Open Wound (10-15 seconds) and any would-be bleeds add 5 seconds to that, but now deal half/ a quarter of the bleed damage directly?
    -> All attacks gain a 10% chance to bleed, crits get 25% instead.
    -> A 750 armor passive that goes away when incinerated, and gradually builds back up over 5 seconds after the incinerate ends.

So this isn't that big of a buff, after all. It has the potential to turn a duped Venom into a damage monster, certainly, but to compensate you could nerf his base stats or genetic memory if you add these. It would at least define him as a different, powerful Offense: Raw Damage character, and that fits the bill if you ask me.
    What do you think now? Any better?

Actually, this is the final list. And if it's over the top, nerf stats as needed, right?
  • Options
    RcherbonesRcherbones Posts: 10
    Colossus:

Ghost Rider:

Iron Patriot:
    -1.5% base health.
    +190 Base Armor Rating.

Ms. Marvel(Kamala Khan):

Doctor Strange:

Luke Cage:

Daredevil(Netflix):

I agree on Ghost Riders' new ability.
  • Options
    Fix Carnage!!

Extremely low base stats
    Fragile
    Long ramp up time
    Awkward bleed generation
    Needs regen.

Fix his outro too.
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Hawkeye : Since he never misses, he could be given true strike on specials?

He should also gain a precision buff while he is doing a special attck.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    hello

Um, hi? You have any ideas?

Edit: Now that comment disappeared. ????
  • Options
    I have a suggestion, but it isn't commenting.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Realized that both in one was to long, anyways, my pitch on the symbiotic villains.

Venom:
    +Signature Ability Adjustment: Bloodlust : Venom's hatred combined with Eddie's cruelty extends to the opponents very lifeline. As long as the opponent persists bleeding, passively gain 950 Critical Hit rating and (405-550) Critical Damage rating per bleed.
    *The critical rate doesn't stack, but the Critical Damage does*
    +New Ability: Symbiotic Shroud : Even after separating from Spider-Man, the symbiote retains his spider sense and even ignoring it, granting Eddie Brock to bypass Evasion by 35%. A additional 15% is ignored if the opponent is bleeding. Additionally, if Venom were to be knocked out from a attack, that attack misses and Venom's next hit becomes a Critical.
    +New Ability: Shred : Opponents who automatically evade Venom's attack are slashed, inflicting Bleed.

Venom seems to follow the Cosmic class principal rather than his more redeeming qualities from the comics. Making Venom a powerhouse isn't the intended goal, but rather to make Venom a more valiant attacker against Evade champions and champions who bleed. The attack missing acts both as a saving grace and a "Gotcha" to turn the tables on a unsuspecting foe.
  • Options
    Carnage:
    +Ability Replacement : Genetic Madness : As Carnage begins the fight, he creates Weapons and Shields based on his or his opponents actions.
    Medium Hit: Fury increasing attack by X(20%)
    Light Hit: Precision increasing Critical Hit rating by 765.3
    Heavy Attack: Cruelty increasing Critical Damage rating by 951.6
    Special Attack 1: Blood Transfer, dealing X(3.5%) bleed damage and siphoning the damage as health.
    Special Attack 2: Unstoppable for the next hit.
    Special Attack 3: Spiked Shield, dealing 25% of the opponents damage back at them as Physical damage.
    Blocked Hit: Block Bulwark increasing block proficiency by 1560.5
    Received Hit: Increase Physical resist by 895.9
    Received Special Attack: Armor, increasing Armor rating by 1051.7
    +Ability Adjustment: Hyper-Mutation : When using a Special Attack, begin mutating for 10 seconds. When the mutation ends, morph the current Passive buff into a permanent buff. A maximum if 5 permanent buff may be active.
    *Unstoppable buff lasts 4 seconds, but does expire and gives room to more permanent buffs.*
    +New Signature Ability : Bleeding Frenzy : The Symbiote goes crazy for blood, flooding him with (7.5-15%) Power over 6 seconds every time he bleeds his opponent. Additionally, the Hyper-Mutation buff holds an +1 capacity.
    +New Ability : Bleed Immunity counter : If the opponent is naturally Bleed Immune, increase Hyper-Mutation buff capacity by +1.
    +9.5% Base Health
    -3% Base Attack

Carnage came out a disappointment, but the potential to be great is still there, just left unexplored by Kabam. The increase to health adds survivability and follows King Groots buildup similarity. Adding more buffs to more actions is definitely a step up and the additional Hyper-Mutation buffs to cover Bleed Immunity covers the obvious kink in the armor. On a side note, the blood transfer works like siphon and Nightcrawlers Deep wounds, having no effect on Bleed immune champions.

I finished the symbiotes, may do another on Magneto(MARVEL NOW) and the Iron-Men.
  • Options
    BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 60
    Gambit. He should start with two charges (three if duped), for every special you do, you gain two and use the heavy attack to convert to Prowess. Its better than blocking or trying to dash back and block. Also, maybe increase the amount of charges for some serious crit damage output?

Ghost Rider, Dormmamu. Immune to incinerate. Come on, they are on fire already.

Psylocke. She has a katana that doesn't cause a bleed? Is it dull? The bleed doesn't have to stack as much honestly, just needs to have a bleed or maybe a Nightcrawler's Deep Wounds? Power gaining when attacking could be increased a tiny bit as well please.